Thursday, July 27 Live Show

uvp

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sov wins again

ericka i offically hate her assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

why do i even watch ?

ericka why they put her dumb ass on the show

sov to sweep every comp

as long as comp stay Q @ A sov will win

this is my far the worst bb ever

ericka i offically hate her ass

Right before Julie announced Jase was evicted, Jase and Will made their final, good-bye speeches. Will said he made a mistake in saying he hated everyone, that he should have used strongly dislike, etc. He also said something else about two(?) people he works with.

I missed that, but Julie seemed displeased by snapping, "Thank you, Will." immedietly.

Did anyone else catch what he said? Did he say he hated those two people (that's why I'm assuming Julie got mad -- because they could be sued for slander or whatever)? If anyone could clarify, I would appriciate it. If not, not a big deal, I can check on innertube... but if anyone can tell me, it would be great.

Thanks.

WILL a dumbass too

howie of all folks

you're right bb7addict, i just thought he was crossing his fingers because he was lying about what he was talking about to julie...but now i remember he and sarah made that up so that they could say i love you when no one knew they were partners in the house!! how cute! :)

Archived