Thursday, July 27 Live Show

uvp

So what did Jase mean when he said to give him two weeks on a beach some where and he would be back to crack things wide open. Is he coming back?

Whenever they are going to keep HouseGuests and give them the chance to come back (i.e. Kaysar with America's Choice), they put them in sequester -- in season four (I think), they were all sequestered to this REALLY nice paradise.

Jase was just saying he wanted to go to that paradise (the beach) because that meant BB might give him the chance of coming back into the house.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks - since it might be something worth analyzing, I posted the data below.

As for the defs, BB hasn't left any of them on-screen long enough for me to read it fully. But the words were mostly obvious - I guessed all but 2 of them correctly. (I suspect Janie STUDIED them - she spends a lot of time preparing her mind for mental comps, and that was an obvious house-feature to be used in a game.)

Q1: Marcellas eliminates Mike Boogie.

Q2: Kaysar eliminates Diane.

Q3: Will eliminates Howie.

Q4: Will eliminates himself by answering wrong.

Q5: Erika eliminates George.

Q6: Kaysar eliminates Erika.

Q7: Janelle eliminates Danielle.

Q8: Marcellas eliminates Kaysar.

Q9: Janelle nswers correctly and is declard HOH (Julie didn't make her eliminate Marci.)

Question one: Which word's definition from the wall contains the word "dislike?"

Marcellas: "Hate" That is correct., Marcellas chose to eliminate Mike boogie.

Question two: Which word's definition from the wall contains the word 'unfaithful?'

Kaysar: "Betrayal." That is correct. Kaysar took out : Diane

Question three: Which word's definition from the wall contains the word integrity?

Will: "Honesty. That is correct. Will took out Big boy, Howie

Question four: Which word's definition from the wall contains the word 'upright.'

Will" " Loyalty" . That is incorrect. Will was eliminated.

Question five: Which word's definition from the wall contains the word 'enthusiasm?'

Erika: "Love" That is correct. Erika eliminated Chicken George

Question six: Which word's definition from the wall contains the word 'dessert?'

Kaysar" "Betrayal" That is correct. Kaysar took out Erika.

Question seven: Which word's definition from the wall contains the word 'sneakiness?'

Janelle: "Deceit." That is correct. Janelle took out Danielle

Question eight: Which word's definition from the wall contains the word 'intense?'

Marcellas: "Hate." That is correct. Marcellas removed Kaysar from the game leaving just Janelle and Marcellas.

Question nine: Which word's definition from the wall contains the word 'obligation?'

Janelle: "Loyalty" Julie: "Congratulations Janelle, for the second time this season, you are the Head of Household. James, please hand over the key to the HoH. Bedroom to Janelle. "

That was taken from Mortys Recap.

What does anyone make of K's eliminating E. on Q6 (with Dani still left)?

Seems to me Dani was MUCH more likely to answer correctly than E. Does that mean K trusts Dani not to nom Sovs more than he does E?

search down. this topic been discuss to hell already.

Did anyone else notice that when Janelle was getting her key from James, that Boogie and Will just hugged each other?? Guess that was their way of saying oh well guess we are toast. And I saw Will mouth the work Cluck without the cl..and add an f. lol It was just funny to see that..

Yeah it was like they both shrugged their shoulders and hugged each other. I was laughing my ass off.. it was too funny. It is tough for me because in season 2 I loved Will and now I love season 6 but I still like Will, and I really want to see him stay in the game just so I can see him and the season 6 people go at it. And I want to see if bb6 people can beat Will at his own strategy.. If we can just get the useless floaters out of the game I think the game will heat up. I love Will's strategy, and I really want to see if he can keep it up but without taking out the season 6 right away... I want to see them all at the end.. MINUS the freaking floaters. JMO

A lot of people are mad that S6 got it again, when it was indeed the others fault for picking non-threats. Once again...Erica the floater in rare form :rolleyes: ...doing what she do. I blame Erica AND Will for picking Howie and CG...come on. We all know that Marcellas knows he is safe with Janelle, but Kaysar is suspect, so he eliminated Kaysar. I also think that Marcellas let Janelle win ;) ...he didn't want to be in the position to put anybody up, and he really doesn't want to be the one to break up S6. He knows it needs to be done, but he wants someone else to do it...the same with Erica.

Yep Erika doesn't want to put a target on herself. Will was stupid to take out Howie before Kaysar and Janelle. Marcellas I agree didn't want the HOH himself knowing he was safe this week with Janelle. Little does he know how hard they are pushing her to get rid of him.

I think Janelle will put up Boogie and Diane.

Will and Boogie tried to win that HOH they just stink at challenges because they think they are better than everyone else and don't need to study things. They are wrong and it showed last night. Will wanted to stay in long enough to get rid of the bb6 but stupidly took out Howie first.

Archived