Thursday, July 27 Live Show

uvp

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited that Janie won HOH! It secures 3 SOVs in the jury or making it to the top 2. Yay! I can only hope (big hope here) that they get next week too and all of them are in either sequestor or final two! I love that they are dominating so early. I'll be sad when the first one goes, because I know this streak will not last forever.

I'm confused as to why no one (non SOV) took out Janelle though.

a) this will now mark almost a full month of SOV dominance...this is really boring

b ) the SOVs chance are steadily increasing with each week, now there will be at least 3 members of SOV in the jury IF they do not make final two. AND they now have a 1/3 chance in winning next week

c) is it just me or did James look like a ghetto news reporter tonight?

i dont think it makes it boring having the sov winning all the time. it is allstars and they have proven to be just that.

now we have a week of the others scrambling to not be nominated, to save themselves, and to make asses of themselves (boogie)

ohhh and janelle just might get that PINK room she wanted! :D

:blink: Talk about the so-called Sovs missing a chance to vote out CT, the other HG's are STUPID for not getting their THREAT, Janie out when they had a chance. All I can say is GO JANIE!!!!! ;)

I know this streak can't last forever, but it sure relieves a lot of pent-up frustration from last year.

Sorry some of you are frustrated, but I hope they go through the whole house like sh*t through a goose.

Kind of a wack competition, though; Janie only answers one question and wins. Marcellus answers three and loses. :D

So they will nominate floaters this week and people like Erika and Marcellas will find themselves out before Will because when they had the chance to take one of the bb6 out and didn't will cost them.

The longer they leave Will in there the better chance he has at beating them all.

Exactly Tarman. There was nothing more frustrating than seeing a bunch of nerd losers being able to evict the Sovereign 6 out of the house, and their weak ring leader winning it all.

It is nice to see the strength of Janelle, Kaysar, James and Howie help them to kick some butt, especially against some of the best players in BB history. It puts things into perspective.

Archived