STATE OF BB ALLSTAR

uvp

ISNT NOT GOOD. I DONT KNOW WHAT IDIOT IT IS THAT WEEK AFTER WEEK IS MAKING THE HOH COMPS Q& A BUT HIS/HER NEEDS TO BE FIRED. IDIOT @ CBS YOU DONT GET THE REST OF THE HG SUCKS @ THESE COMPS BESIDE BB6 WHO ARE MASTER OF THIS COMP BECAUSE THEIR SEASON HAD THESE WEEK AFTER WEEK. BB NEEDS POWER CHANGING HANDS TO DIFFERENT ALLIANCES NOT EACH WEEK A SOV GET POWER. CBS CONGRATS THIS IS THE LAST SEASON OF BB AND YOU GUYS EARNED IT.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow...I was wondering how long it would take... Seriously nolimits, are they supposed to rig the competition to where someone from BB6 cant win?? Those questions were difficult...plus James has never been good at HOH comps anyway... I think you are being just a little over dramatic!!

THE COMPS FAVOR BB6 AND CBS KNOW THIS. THANKFUL THESE IDIOTS @ CBS KNOWS HOW TO GO OUT IN STYLE OR MAY I SAY RIGGERS.

Cajunboiler

You heard him CBS, now give the HOH to someone else so UVP keeps watching while you piss off the majoirty of fans who love James!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Majority?! I was under the impression that the MAJORITY of the BB fans saw him for what he really is which is a lying, scheming, sack of **** (he's a pretty good player though)....but I din't even know this was the last season :o ...

i think it is fair. just because janie james and howie sit and memorize and strategise doesn't mean the show is rigged. instead of the rest sitting around plotting the demise of season 6. maybe they should take a page out of there play book and do the same

How does a memory comp favor Big Brother 6? Howie is always going to be the first one out! thats 1/4 automatically gone. If your going to try and tell me Kayser/Janelle/James are that much smarter than everyone....than everyone else in the house has a near retarded IQ. As for physical comps...there are no athletes in the house...so it would be a crapshoot!

ANOTHER WEEK GONE TO WASTE. THANKS TO CBS SELECTING 4 from SEASON .

Cajunboiler

Just because you don't like him, Bella, doesn't mean the majority of BB fans don't like him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I never said it did but just because you DO like him doesn't mean that the majority of the BB fans do either...

I've got to agree with UVP-I think this All-stars idea was either created to send the show out with a bang (that what cbs thought - but really more of a dud than a bang) or on the other hand; the all-stars may have caused a serious decline in viewership, so it will be the last season because of that.

we are gonna need a lot of buckets and mops to clean up all the tears.

:lol:

seriously... if it was anyone else that won (other than bb6 people) there would be a bunch of people jumping up and down yelling yahoooo... saying this is the best bb season.. that now the show begins. <_<

and really... it was more like 2 people against the rest of the house for that comp cause kaysar couldnt play and howie... well he just sucks at any comp.

SEND ME SOME TISSUE. :angry:

It's not CBS's job or responsibility to make sure different or certain houseguests win these comps. That's up to the houseguests. And if there are houseguests that choose not to take this game seriously or not put themselves in a position to win(like studying, for an example) then that's their problem.

Cajunboiler

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_polls/love.shtm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was then...this is NOT season 6....

ok nolimit, please explain to me how this is unfair?

They all saw the same clip, had the same amount of time, hell they friggin participated in that challenge. It all boils down who has the better memory!!

As a matter of fact when I saw what challenge it would be I was afraid for a moment since the 6'ers didn't have the upperhand with all the memorizing they did.

I am very happy with James winning it, hopefully the 6 alliance is safe this week :D

It's a game show and doesn't tilt the scales in anyway. dry.gif

I'm sure Jeopardy didn't expect Ken Jennings (think that was his name) win like 60 times in a row.

----------------------------------------

Great point. :) And yep, that's his name.

Archived