STATE OF BB ALLSTAR

uvp

When I read the title of this thread I thought you guys would be talking about the unfair advantage some people had with making alliances before coming into the house.

I think you guys are missing the real issue. That competition could have been won by any of them it was just as equal for all. Period.

What is revealing and unsettling to me is all the pre arranged alliances. BB6 were a natural one as was BB5 etc. if only because of them being from one season doesn't mean they would be.

But James aligning with Danielle, Mike and Will???? Please. And James has the gall to get angry with Kaysar for talking to chilltown and making a deal???

James is the hypocrite.

You could hear and see that Nakomis was very angry about that and felt it was cheating.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so excited for this season, but now that we know what's going on, I am so dissapointed. Outside pre-made alliances such as M/M Smith and 'Sin Town' (as I refer to James, Dani, Will & Boogie alliance), are making this season not enjoyable. To think these people actually believe that CBS will raise the winning price to a million. GET REAL!

I hate James, and I'm really scared that he might put Janelle or Howie on the block, after Danielle told him so last night. You never know what he'll do, even though he said he won't. Sneaky bastard!

if it was the allstar i expect i wouldnt mind the one million sum to the winner. but this crap deserve 10,000 to the winner with a t shirt saying i was apart of the worst bb ever.

it was no way to prevent this when they are all so close. she had no chance.

Cindyannie: the only reason he insisted Kaysar putting Boogie and Nakomis on the block was (as he was telling Danielle), he wanted for Kaysar to become a bigger target, even though he said that they (not BB6) would've kicked Nakomis out and keep Boogie, and this way make Kaysar look bad.

Still 12 hg's in the house......way to early.But I think BB has a few tricks up their sleeve!! :o

Why does everyone keep getting hung up on the fact that the BB6 crew have 4 people in the house? BB5 had 3 in the house! Just because the BB5 people weren't smart enough to take advantage of those numbers and the BB6 people were is not anyone's fault but their own! ;)

CBS can't "rig" the contests - the FCC would come down on them like there's no tomorrow. That being said, the SOV does indeed have more practice playing those sort of comps because like uv said, these are the kind of comps they had in the last season. Probably more a case of lazy producers and/or low budget than putting in a fix for SeaSix.

I like the idea of having the same # of people from each season because alliances tend to make the game really frikken boring. If the girls and Marcy were smart, they'd ally against the boys to remove the physical threat for the end games. With the more intelligent ones getting the boot as quick as possible, we pretty much know that's not gonna happen. Diane can't play unless she has a guy's shirttail to cry into, Erica needs someone to tell her how to vote, and Marcy isn't happy unless he has something to whine about, which leaves only Janie and Danielle to figure out this strategy.

I vote for Kasar with James as a close secound. This show should be called All Star Idiots! James and Kasar are intelligent and used to be good on stratigy but Kasar put up Nak and Dianne...dumb... when he should have put up Will and Booger. Now James is after Chicken George instead of Will! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! If they had any brains they would try to take CG to the very end. the final two because nobody would vote for him! Will is evil and stands a chance to will this game again. I can't believe that no one is seeing him for the snake in the grass he is!

I think the nominations sometimes are a delicate balance of who fits in/who you want to live with in addition to who you are threatened by. When I saw the nominations unfold last night, I was immediately disappointed - but I see the reasoning - why not play it safe and let someone else do the dirty work in taking out a more dangerous player? Why not keep a harmonious balance in the house? Earlier today, Booger said to Will that he wasn't going for the Sov - we'll see how that unfolds of course, but Kaysar's/James' logic spread to Boogie about taking out floaters who won't play the game, and that could be huge to their survival.

Having said all that, it would be incredibly ironically fun if CG won the veto.

As to who is the biggest idiot? There are quite a few weeks left in the game...too early to tell, and I can't wait to see the result. I read a post earlier that said Season 3 used to be their favorite. Me too, with hopes that this season is a replacement.

Go Danielle!

Archived