These people are not so smart....

cindyannie

lol cindyannie.. this is so true. i know they tried moving CG.. but he is not the only one that snores. they really arent too bright are they.

Bigbrovaz, i seem to remember you making new threads on topics that were already here..

YAY!!!! i love new threads.........so easy to read!

and as for the snorers.........lock them in the hoh room.........second floor, sound proof.....perfect situation

who beside CG does it?

CM.. their noses arent the problem. lmao snorers breath through their mouths. :o

but shoving peanut m&ms in their noses would be fun. :lol:

if my husband even breaths loud i nudge him and tell him to turn over. why cant they go and roll these people over??? make them all sleep in one room.. make them sleep outside.. something.

What's fun to do is if you're sleeping in the same room as a snorer, shake them and wake them, then quickly pretend that you are asleep in your bed (of course you have to be in the same bed or have a bed really close to the person). They always seem really confused when they wake up.

"I'd just pinch their noses shut and watch them choke.. maybe shove some stuff up their nose, like peanuts or M&M's."

how about shoving the BB slop in their nose? I understand that's pretty hard to get out... and I LOVE the idea of shaking them to wake them and then pretending to be asleep! That would be a great even if they weren't snoring!

Is it against BB rules? If you are awake, why let the other HGs get sleep? lol Even better, use it as a strategy for the HOH comp on Thursday night! Take a loooooong nap on Wednesday, then Wednesday night, keep waking up the other HGs, so by Thursday night they are exhausted ;) lolol

Oh I know that fizzle, it's just fun to watch them choke for a bit.

Once when I was around 18, I took some....drugs.. and my boyfriend was asleep and snoring. I pinched his nose shut and put my hand over his mouth and sat there laughing, thinking, I could kill him now if I wanted to. I took my hand off his mouth and he snorted and choked and gasped for air and I just laughed.

I'm not mean, the drugs make me that way.

I'd pay to see the live feeds of CM in the house! :lol:

you sick :lol:

I did that one night to my husband. After two hours of elbowing him, I put the pillow over his face and placed my hand lightly on the pillow. I took a few second, then his arms started fling around. I was laughing so hard I forgot my hand was on the pillow. I pulled it off and he jumps up yelling I was trying to kill him. He got up I went to sleep.. :lol::P

Archived