These people are not so smart....

cindyannie

My husband has sleep apnea and sleeps with a machine that makes some kind of swishing noise, very soothing. Sometimes at night so he rips off the mask and then he starts to snore, doesn't bother me, what bothers me is when I do not hear him, I wake him up and make him put on his mask :D He has gone on business trips, and then I cannot sleep without some kind of backgroundnoise. As my Mother-in-law says, when you hear em snoring at least you know where they are!!

cindyannie, good point!!! I think it's Chicken George and Howie that do the snoring...lock them in a room together and throw away the key!! Although CG might be scared that Howie might try something with him... :)

I can't really talk much about snoring because I snore BIG TIME...I wake MYSELF up snoring... They should ask for some of those breathe right strips...they seem to work okay!! I sleep with ear plugs (so i dont wake myself up...jk) You think these people would think about how to make them stop or something but INSTEAD they just sit and complain about it!!!

Archived