nebartist

bump

lmbaoooooooooooooooooooo

jase: dumbass howie didnt get the message not to celebrate

go jase

kaysar is truly a fool how he knows nakomis doesnt think ahead

ericka the leech getting too much air time :angry::angry::angry:

is howie and will a couple?

cause howie need to punch will in his face. yes howie is an idiot but man will can go easy on him. he was more hardcore last year towards the herds but when will is insulting him like crazy he just stand there and take it.

Im sorry,

but is Kaysar being an idiot?

Like, id love to think that this really is a chance to see how people will react next week or whatever, but how many times is that man going to test people to see if they stay true to thier words or not? I like Nakmonis and I admire the fact that she's taking responsibility for playing a sloppy game (no one should think that the sov6 alliance didnt know about her and Diane's initial support of kicking out season 6)...but as the saying goes, Kaysar really did have bigger fish to fry...

*sighs*

I see him leaving next week...

Unless Janelle wins HOH....

Oh Janelle....*sighs happily*

Got to give it to CBS on editing the show for good TV. The DR's are great and the comps are hilarious! It's about to get going, I think. Supposedly deals are being made but these are gamers, does anyone REALLY think they will stick to a DEAL....Don't think so, Boogie and Will just proved that in the DR. B)

Plus, people that are having heavy personal issues should not have signed up for BB All Stars, you need to come in with your game on, and leave the crying at home....Erika....Diane!

Thank you and have a good evening! ;)

Im guessing some could...some couldnt..

but thats besides the point.

Sports comentators arent always pros who have retired...

Its about knowing the game, and I think veiwers and addicts might know the game well enough...

Thus, i give us the right to gripe.

Its like shouting at the TV during a hockey game.

:lol:

dont get me wrong, i complain too.. i just think that once you get into that house, no matter if its your first or second time, that all your senses are left at the door. and who is to really say what is a good move and what is not untill its completely done.

Archived