Sunday, July 16th

CeCiMom

Ohhh such misery! :( Another day of oatmeal!!!

Unless...???

Will BB let them all eat birthday cake?

OK Live feeders I am on pins and needles last we hear Janie went to go and talk to Erika and Kaysar but the mod mark went up and now we have nothing... I cant sleep what is going on...THEY ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT DANI ARE THEY...Will ....Boogie are they safe.... I AM STARTING TO HAVE A PANIC ATTACK..Yes doctor I have taken my meds today although the green pill taste a little funny... it was kind of sweet???

BTW Live feeders you have been doing an excellent job in giving us the information...bravo and THANK YOU..

Right now Janelle is in the kitchen with James and Nak talking about what they can and can't eat... They all hate the oatmeal...

Okay a run down James and Janie want Erika to use POV on Nakomis (They have not talked to her about this) and for Kaysar to put up Mike and vote him out. They want to go to Nak and Diane strike a deal that if they win HOH next week they will get out a floater. They think having 2 people on their side this week for HOH comp will be to their advantage to give them another week.

Kaysar came in he wants to now get Diane out BUt he does not want the POV to be used.

In the meantime James yelled at howie because of the way he acted when Kaysar won HOH. JAmes is mad because he was blindsided by Kaysar's noms. He is feeling left out. They don't like Kaysar's noms.

Things aint so Rosie between the Sea Sick

yhea jani is taking it the worst she can't stand the oatmeal at all and is starting to really get pissed off about it

her whole attitude has changed, i think PBandJ was easier for her last year cause she liked PBandJ

i think the oatmeal thing would be better than PBandJ i guess i'm in the minority but i don't like the PB

I don't think she did have to eat PB&J last year... I think when they did she was either on the winning team or HoH and then after she won the pass she never had to use it...

oh boy, it's getting bad. the backstabbing has started. nak shouldn't have told boogie anything. now i think she really deserves to get the boot. she can't be trusted and she's obviously on chill town's side. chill town has most of the support in the house. bb6 season/sov aren't going to be around for long, unless they really kck butt and get hoh and vetos. eek , it's getting crazy!

Their having a big confab in the red room, talking first about how difficult it is when they leave the house and don't get all the attention or get negative attention from the fans.

Then Will says that anyone who is watching the live feeds at 5am EST and typing definately has something wrong with them.

Its funny that he doesn't feel he should be judged by people who don't really know him but it is OK for him to judge people he doesn't really know. The only good thing is he knows he is an arrogant @sshole. And of course his remark about us led to FoTH. WTG Will.

Oh, and as far as something being wrong with us for being entertained by rats in a cage...at least I can leave my house and take a hike in the mountains, Will. You are by choice trapped in a house; what's wrong with you? Ego, much? ;)

You cant really tell whats going on because the camera guy is sooooooooo bad about switching the 1 feed. But i think Will and B were talking about what Nak sais and Will said at least there will be no surprise. And then i think they said out of those 2 James( i think he ment for James to go first)

Then they said Howie and Janie.

Then Will said call the FBI they are stealing the show. And the NH were not evil just boring

And that they can save the A Race. On an on how good they are

EGO wayyyyyyy more than K

Will saying he wants to have a "pretend luxury comp" and tell the girls they have to get in their bikinis and tell all the guys to go upstairs in the HoH and wait till he tells them to come out, then he could hang with the girls by the pool. LOL

Archived