Sunday, July 16th

CeCiMom

They are setting up a suprise party for Boogie... They are going to get Erika to lay on the table in a swim suite and have food all over her... She is going to have the cake between her legs...

she is telling them to rethink there plan on keeping nakomis. i think in a way she is trying to help them without coming out and saying so. because she knows that nak told booger that they talked to her last night. so in a way she is telling them to go to diane and offer her a deal and to see what she say's. i think only ny opinion ;)

Guest StarBaby

Did they let the people on food restrictions eat the cake, etc. for the BD party? I was thinking last year on BD's they lifted the restrictions, but from the way Janelle, James and Marcy were talking, it didn't sound like they did.

Guest StarBaby

Well, I wouldn't be either! Wonder what BB would have done if the person who was having the BD would have been on restriction? I just seem to remember last year that they ALL got to eat when someone had a BD, but they had to have everything they wanted by midnight or something. Correct me if I am wrong (but I'm not LOL)

LOL, bb7addict, I guess I would be ornery too if there was a big finger tapping on my walls. Should I be more forgiving of Will? No way! Get on that wheel, Will! :P

she is telling them to rethink there plan on keeping nakomis. i think in a way she is trying to help them without coming out and saying so. because she knows that nak told booger that they talked to her last night. so in a way she is telling them to go to diane and offer her a deal and to see what she say's. i think only ny opinion

Um...who is she???

Archived