CBS employers leaking info

nebartist

Janie and Kaysar were talking about seasons 4 and 5 having an alliance. Janelle was telling ehr how Tina called her an let her know. She also was saying that Marcellas called her and said that someone who works for CBS also told him about it.

Now do you think someone from CBS would actually do this (if so i think it is totally messed up) Or was Marci just blowing smoke?

I don't know. Some of those production assistants are college kids making $8/hr, so maybe they don't feel any loyalty. I saw on another thread something about Erika and Alison working for CBS in some capacity after BB and Will and Boogie having some inside with CBS as well. I have no clue if it is true, but if it is, it seems like they are all in bed together in some respects.

It is true that Erika works for CBS... Not sure how though... Ali was on TAR and that's why they were saying she works for CBS...

I vaguely remember Marcellas talking to Janelle about this and I think Marcellas was trying to cover his alliance with Erika... it was Erika that told him about Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

what is so bad about that, Neb? The others went into the house "assuming" that the BB6 season were all together. Jase and Diane admitted they wanted Janelle out before they even entered the house. I am glad the BB6 season got a heads up. Silly people forming alliances before the show started. I'll bet Nakomis regreats making that deal with Alison and Diane now. My only hope is that Boogie aka Ellen Degeneres and Diane are put up, so we can see their alliance crumble, as Will is going to campaign for Ellen and Nakomis for Diane.

Neb, is it considered "leaking" information if a CBS employee/intern becomes friends with Marcellas, Allison, Erika and other former HG's. The one night after a couple of cocktails with Marci, that employee lets it slip that if voted back in the house Nakomis, Jase, Diane and Allison already have an alliance?

Hypothetical, of course...

i dont think that the bb/cbs employees should have any contact with the players on a friendly bases. there should be no talk of other players. anyone that slips should be fired. immediately.

i think cbs manipulated this whole season, they had ample time to gear up all of the houseguests to have an agenda, or at least to find it out first and factor it in to this years show. i bet that most of them have been "briefed" about the other ppl well before coming in to the house. and the way the "americas" vote went, just seems kind of fishy the ppl the producers put in. also, there may be twists that reveal more of this so called "production infulence" lets just be thankful that it's not as production heavy as let's say ANY other reality program...

A CBS employee could be anything from a custodian or a gofer to a producer. And second, the "employee" told Marcellus who told Janie who told Kaysar-----when it gets to be fourth hand information it tenda to lose something in the translation.

Francis_3, you say that a CBS employee might have told Marcellas that Nakomis, Jase, Diane, and Alison already had an alliance before they entered the house.

Okay.

How would the CBS employee know that Nakomis, Jase, Diane, and Alison already had an aliance? Even if Jase did call up Nakomis, Diane, and Alison and made up an alliance, how would the CBS employee know?

Well Erika and Allison and Marcellas work for CBS is some capacity. Most of the people on All Stars have also been to MANY other tapings and have all but moved within blocks of eachother in California. If you've ever worked on a set (whether it be a movie set with lots of Hollywood-size egos or local news with larger-tahn-Hollywood-sized egos) you cannot help but get to know some of the Chatty-Kathies, like Marcellas and Allison.

I'm not saying it happened for sure :rolleyes: BUT Chatty-Kathies like to run in packs and enjoy certain libations. That being said, do you really think anyone could keep a secret? Especially if you, playing the role of the employee/ intern or dare I say "agent" (what? :o they all have agents to some degree? Gasp!!), had a few drinks yourself and mentioned a senerio in passing. Everyone (in their 27-inch world) knows that Diane and Allison have been chummy outside the BB house. Nakomis and Diana still speak to eachother, outside BB house. Diane and Jase have interacted outside the house. One gives the offer like: If you and I get a chance to go into the All Star house together, lets form an alliance, now so no one will suspect later, because we hated eachother before...wink wink...nudge...nudge.

So it's not really "leaking" as in saying thisis definately going to happen because Allison said so. But more like...this is a plan that has been placed on the table.

Guest jordansmom

If it was leaked why would bb show us the convo on the feeds? That makes them look bad too me. And if it was leaked its almost like they want one the BB6ers to win. BTW do they have a new name yet?

Not only would it be fourth hand information, but somehow that chick from "Love Cruise" that was Diane's roommate was supposed to be involved somehow., Toni Ferrari? I've heard her name a half dozen times this week-----it's like she was the 15th houseguest.

Archived