Mr. and Mrs. Smith: Jase/Diane

cktb2793

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.....No.....No....don't tell me that! :o How clever, Jinx - you outdid yourself on this one ;)

Has anyone read or seen any rebuttal by Toni F. on the supposed phone calls to the SOVs before the show? Who here thinks it could be a trick and not even true to get the others to think there is something going on??? I dunno ... just a thought. :blink:

I was wondering about that today.... maybe not even a trick, it could just be another of the 'rumors' that gets started in the house... someone thinks it might be true, tells someone else, it gets repeated for a day or so, and next thing you know the HGs are going around swearing it's got to be true... hard to say... Is Toni posting on any message boards about it? I'd think she'd be loving it if she was influencing the game...

ok so erika and toni were on the cover of FEMME FATALE together so that means that erika knows toni too

i'm not sure if this was talked about before

but why is there so many links to toni?

does erika know diane out of the house too?

this mr and mrs smith thing is pretty crazy...

(if anyone wants to explain more to me about how they all seemed to be linked outside please post for me)

Jesi,

They all know each other outside of the house... They may not all hang out, but they know each other from the rap parties and such... Just like Howie knows Marvin pretty well, James knows Danielle, Erika, Jun, Dana, and some others... It's the whole they run in the same circles thing...

oh yes that part i know

but this secret alliance deal

"toni" drama

thats what i'm wondering about

thought diane lived with her or some crap like that

read questions about who else in there, is also in on this whole thing

i'm just thinking it could be erika

The interview with Toni was already done by another site. go to: www.mandelion.com

I got a big kick out of Toni's reasoning for destroying Diane's game.....because she knows Diane is going to talk a lot of shit about her. Paranoid much Toni? What an immature reality has been!

The interview I sent to Toni is on that the posters here ask the questions... I am just the go between... So along with the answer to that question there will be others that will be answered too...

I read the interview it all sounds suspect????? Am I missing somethiing, aren't alliances being formed outside the house against the rules??? If so, then Toni just outed about 5 people. Jase, Diane, Erika, James & I think Nakomis, is what I am getting from her interview. If it is against the rules I wonder what CBS will do?

okay sorry about that...I went to the website that was posted and read the interview. So she's using people to try to get back at Diane??? that EVIL sheman never stops!

Well slap my A$$ & call me Sally :lol: I just read over on Reality BBQ that according to Toni F the real Mr & Mrs Smith are Erika & James. It started out as Diane & Jase but when Toni got mad at Diane she called Erika & James & continued her plan with them being the alliance.

Archived