Mr. and Mrs. Smith: Jase/Diane

cktb2793

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can tell you that Toni was really upset with Diane before she went in the house... She was campigning for Erika and Janelle... I asked her to call Diane for me to ask her to come to chat when she was late and Toni told me she wasn't talking with Diane and had deleted her number...

I don't know what happened either... From what I could understand from what Janelle was saying, Diane and Toni were roommates and Diane did something to make Toni mad... We don't know what happened so can't really judge... IMO... From what Janelle said Toni also called CBS and told them that Diane was already telling people that she was going to be all stars trying to get Diane off the list of 20...

She is a semi-psycho that was on Paradise Hotel. She seems to hang around reality show people as her claim to fame.

I have doubts as to wether the Mr/Mrs Smith alliance is true or made up by Janelle because the alliance is (supposedly) Jase, Nak, Diane, Ali. Last nite Diane & Nak (who I believe are in an alliance 100%) were discussing with each other if the trust Jase or not & were also saying that if Ali survives this week they were not going to talk to her any more. If they are a team of 4 that discussion just seems odd to me.

I had a roommate that looked just like toni.. and her name WAS toni....and she was psycho.

:huh: i have been wondering if its the same person ever since i saw her the first time on the "skank ship"

thanks carvin, that is a good name for it.

Hmmmm I wonder if there is a Mr & Mrs Smith alliance or if Janelle has made all this up to further the SOV & take the spotlight off of them. Either way it is a good one

It's Definitely TRUE. I heard Erika say that Toni called her as well before the show.

According to reports on other sites, Toni even called CBS talking sh*t about Diane to try and keep her from being in the Top 20.

There may really be NO alliance between the 4 of them.........however, if it's a lie about the Mr & Mrs Smith thing, it was made up by TONI and not Jannelle. Jannelle just believes it.

Never heard of Toni nor Paradise Hotel! Geesh, I have to watch more TV and read more websites instead of spending all my free online time at Mortys.

And thanks to everyone who filled me in on what other shows Alison the reality tv show whore was on... :D

ok, so i just read (over at bbsucks) the rumor that Toni Ferrari (Paradise Hotel) used to be roommates with Diane..the two had a fight and so, Toni called 'everyone' up before this season to let them know of Diane's strategy: that diane nakomis and alison are in an alliance

i know, i know......i had nothing better to do at this moment.....oh, edit to add: i didnt see this already posted .....man ya'll are quick

Toni was totally psycho on love cruise and paradise hotel......but i just figured it was to be on the camera more, i guess if diane and nakomis both vote out danielle then i'll believe this rumor too (i kinda hope its true :) )

Yep, Dani just confirmed the Mr.&Mrs.Smith scenario. Said she busted them sneaking to talk, plus someone told her if Diane wore black and white coming into the house it was true. So Dani said if she stays (wink wink) and gets HOH, she's putting up Jase and Diane aka Mr. & Mrs. Smith. HA! B) Dani is my new hero, a true All Star BB player and not a hater!

Does anyone remeber what Diane wore on the first show? Was it black, and how does that confirm her and Jase have an alliance? Didn't she just say she doesn't trust Jase and wants to put him on the block? I am confused.

was this post edited? I am having trouble finding the post that listed Toni as a lesbian and being angry with Diane for not switching teams. I posted that it wasn't cool to use being gay as a way to insult someone. My post seems to have vanished, but the post with the insult is still there.

Alora......that's the name of the game -- confusion. Look at the whole house - CONFUSED - and they don't see everything we do. I'm not stating that it is 100% correct , only what was actually said. And, no I don't remember what she wore coming in, but I do remember her wearing long black pants and a white shirt on a very hot day. The day they played kick ball. Have no idea if that has anything to do with it, but it's all specuation.

thank you Luna, and maybe.....just maybe Diane is trying to make everybody think she wants Jase out. Now, that would be covering a good alliance.

Archived