July 12 Live Feed Updates

Erica and Boogie still talking

Boog says he prejudged Janie and Kaysar and was right. But he didn't think anything of Nakomis and says he really likes her. Erica says yeah, she's really cool. She's a big fan of Nakomis from watching her on her season.

Cams switch to Chicken George exercising (!) on treadmill with Marcellas in room. James eavesdropping outside of room.

They are talking about how Ali lost her crap last night. Chicken acting like he was savvy. Talks about how Ali promised him all these things, did everything she could to stay in the game.

Marcellus says if you win HOH, guarantee me you won't put me up, and I'll do the same. George says "I like you" consider it a deal.

George says Ali burned herself last night. They say she was up all night.

George says again, Okay Marcellas done. Deal. Marcellas says lets close the door before people run around says George and Marcellus got an alliance.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems Marcelles gave a heads up to Mike, Will, and Diane about the tie in votes. Nakomis is the only one who didn't get the heads up, so she voted to evict Dani. Mike was appologizing to Nakomis in the backyard, that he didn't give her the heads up on time. Votes should be 9-1 to evict Ally on thursday.

10:50 bbt

Mike/Nak in BY.. Mike explaining to Nak that the tide turned to vote out Ali... sounds like Nak didn't get the word in time, she may have voted for Danielle to stay...

Mike says to say it was a sympathy vote... says it's a pain that he put 3 days of work into getting everyone to vote out Danielle... they agree that Ali couldn't keep her mouth shut and that cost her...

Erica joins them, the 3 discuss original BB format, with viewers voting out the HGs

After a moment of silence... Erica laughs and says... final three right here? They all laugh and agree...

5 HGs on the red outside couches... they all seem exhausted (not moving), to the point where I thought my feeds were frozen

will, diane, dani, erika are literally all not even moving or talking. they all have sunglasses on, maybe they're asleep?

Marcellas, George and Nak are somewhere around the yard

Ok Erika and Dani are talking about laundry.

Marc and Nak are over doing laundry

Erika said season 4's dryer didn't work.

Erika said everyones bodies are changing already and it's interesting to watch.

Boogie & Jase in storage.

J: james was working diane around 1:30

B: marc told us he voted for alison basically.

B: he's with her.. tight. (James and Dani) i'll let everyone know. even his buddies.

B says they aborted, because marc didn't vote the right way ad they needed that vote.

Howie interupts, all talk betwen Jase and Boogie ceases.

B: this is going to get ugly.

H: the game?

B: the food!

B:We complained about the roast beef and now we have 3 new ones.

11:33 Dani/Erika/ Marc chat about how BB calls them out when they tell them to center or adjust their mics.

Marc said he dreads friday (the food comp)

Erika and Dani discuss the catered food on thursdays live show, but Dani said bb6 said they never got that.

11:35

George joins and asks what time the live show starts.

feed crew being very annoying. CLosed up on Dani's nose, then Jase's eye, then marcellas's head

all's quiet on the outdoor couches.

Erika James and Boogie in the kitchen.

Howie is in the DR

11:39

Mike says to James that Mike's apartment is liek a 3rd graders. Like spaghettios, hot pockets, nacho stuff, etc

Dani/ Howie/ Janie at kitchen table talking about college, food, etc.

everyone else on red couches outside

the 3 feel they are for sure eating bugs.

Nak/ james/ ali/ boogie/ will (laying down) are on the couches talking about serial killers and capital punishment.

they agree today is the hottest day weather wise.

They talk about a bruce willis movie where there was a autistic child who cracked a code. They really liked the movie but can't remember the title.

Marc is in the DR

Marc just got out of the DR, but has to go back because Marc's t-shirts are of of "questionable content"

Howie, Dani, and Janelle in the kitchen talking about football... They talked about Survivor and the football player that was on there...

Marc/Nak/Mike outside

Discussing the need to break up S6 group... could have kept with plan to evict Danielle, but Ali was crazy.

Marc didn't know about Ali hiding in pot for 2 hours, he is shocked...

Danielle joins them... Marc hopes his pedicure is holding up, he got a pedi/manicure/body scrub for $200 before coming in the house.

Discussion of when BB had them fly/check in to hotels... Nak had a layover in Vegas, ran around playing slots, won $5

Marc sent text message to BB handler saying he had the mani/pedicure appointment, ended up having to change/cancel/go somewhere else

at the beginning,

BB took a ton of red sox hats and shirts and stuff from boogie

they only took one shirt from Nakomis.

Boogie said if survivor can work out the red sox thing, bb should be able to.

They complain.

Boogie: "if boston rob can have it...."

Boogie said in his season he wore whatever he wanted and this time he is having a lot of problems.

James said it's because CBS doesn't want to do ANY free advertising.

Marc is back and whines that if he owns puma he should be able to wear it.

"it only gets sweet when you go deep" got confiscated from Marcellas. It is supposed to be about surfing. Another one got confiscated, but I didn't catch the name.

Boogie wants an explaination. Boogie wants the idiots guide to buddhism in there, he argued but 'Jonah' said it isn't cleared. Boogie said he understands that, but when they say 'nope can't have it.' They hate that. They all agree they hate that, especially as children.

I guess 'Jonah' makes the calls on what gets to stay because boogie asked if 'Jonah' was in the DR.

12:30

James's sister is getting married 'sometime this month.' He doesn't know when. His sister shares a birthday with boogie.

12:33

James talks about getting recognized in Chicago.

James got a pair of red and white cons from some famous basketball player.

George Clooney recognized Marcellas from BB. They all talk about how weird it is seeing who the fans of the show.

12:36

Boogie talks about getting recognized.

Boogie/ Marc shout out to Richard White

Mike gets free seats at basktball games, and so does will (says mike). Boogie went to the spiderman premeire in a Limo with Phil Jackson and.... fire for name dropping

Jase, Janie, Dani, James, Howie discuss Jase in bb5.

Jase tells the story about using the veto on holly, and dani talks about how funny it was when Jase was going around looking for an alliance.

Janie and Dani talk about how boring it was with Jase gone.

Jase says it was fine until marvin was gone.

Dani explains the live show to george, and how they explain how they have a practice round of the hoh contest

dani also says they have certain spots on the couch based on who Julie is going t ask questions to (I didn't know that!)

Howie also says sometimes they let you practice for the hoh comp, and also how if it was somrthing major it'd be out there by now so they could make sure it spun or rocked the way it was supposed to.

Jase does marvin impressions, everyone laughs

James & Jan still talking.

James is scared the votes could've flipped to get Dani out. He said he doesn't trust anyone.

James said that CG is a creepy old man.

Howie says he needs to "take a dump" he asks Kay for the koran. He then asks if it's rude, K says Yes. H says he is looking for something to read. Kay says to read the ___manual, I couldn't make it out.

Man session in LR with Jase, How, James & Will. They are talking about gas.

James and Janie talk in private.

James asks Janie is she is feeling good

Janie: yes

James: because when thyey called erika into diary, she ran to talk to boogie first and THEN to the DR.

Janie: thats because erika switched ALL the votes

James: she did?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!

Janie: yeah.

James: something is going on.. I just don't know which way it swinging...

James says if Alison stays, Erika is going up.

Janie: yeah

Janie: alison almost pulled it off. I BEGGED marcellas

James: really? thinks he's a man of his word?

Janie: uh ha (ya)

James: we have an uphill battle of 1000 stays, you know that right?

Janie: yep

James: alison hid inside that fucking pot for two hour last night!!!

Janie: she's crazy. Erika wouldn't come in here and lie straight to my face.

James: I think she's more concerned with the majority than with lying to us.

James: I don't trust anyone. That's why I take the worst case scenerio.

Janie: I do't know James.

James: Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

Janie: I can't believe CG fucked Danielle over. He's going up next week I fucking hate him.

James: he's a piece of crap, huh

Janie: oh god he's horrible.

James: everyday I like him less and less and less. He's such a creepy old man. What dumbass question was he asking down there?

BB: erika, please go to the diary room

James: erika, how do you think fucking over the bb6 people will work... think it will make you a target?

James: you know how we'll know who is staying? they'll call dani or ali into the diary room

Janie: no they'll call both

James: you gonna ask erika again?

Janie: yeah

James: cuz I don't know why she's running to boogie

Janie: cuz she switched the votes

James: just making sure. I don't trust anyone. The reason it's easy to trust you guys is because we all have the same goal and we all have the same target again. Other than that, not a damn person. Is Erika a liar?

Janie: no. she wasn't before.

James: did you leave good goodbye messages?

Janie: I didn't leave dani a big one because she isn't leaving

James: I basically told dani if she was seeing this, i'd see her really soon.

James: dear america, if you're watching this, thank you again for puting janie and i in the house. we hope you enjoy us so far.

James: I hate waiting to find out. it didn't seem nerve racking last year because we always knew who was leaving.

James: did you ever think you were leaving when you were on the block last year?

Janie: no. no i did not.

Janie: It should be a unanimous vote.

James: if it is, i'm going to be really impressed with the people around here. I told diane and nak to go with their gut.

Howie walking around a bedroom looking at various things as kaysar sleeps.

he appears to be counting something

James enters and quietly howie and james dicuss various things around the room.

James: how many ants is there?

Howie: 20, i count them so many times a day.

Kaysar: TWNETY INCLUDING THE ONES...

Howie: SHHHH! SHHHH! SHHHH!!!

Howie appears to be counting the bugs on the walls in the yellow room... James comes in and they talk for a second, and now Howie is counting ants...

James is bored. Howie told him to prepare for the comp, even if it isn't about that, his mind will be prepared.

James exits and Howie continues to count and observe things.

Howie: I have to take a dump. can i use the Kuran or is that rude.

K: that's rude.

Jase: I'm going to go crazy in this place. every conversation turns into BB past.

Will makes fun of Howie's outfit.

Jase wonders how Ebay works.

James is still bored. He already worked out and ate twice.

James / Jase and Howie talk about how 'taking a dump' is something to do.

Jase: so E-dee the winner of BB 1.

Howie: Eddie. It was a guy

(he was serious)

James: how bout bb6.. that was a guy right?

Howie: yep they were all guys except Will.

Jase: your keys were black last year?

James: I never saw mine last year but that's what I heard they look like.

Jase, Howie, James talking about who has won BB in the past... Jase asks if Edie won BB 1 and Howie says no Eddie... Then James asks if Jun was a man and Howie says yes...

Will has nothing related to BB in his house except when entertainment weekly called Will a loser of the week. Will said he was going to call her and give her props but she had a bold faced lie in the article saying will plugged his show Will said he has NEVER done that.

Now Will wonders what time the live show is.

James talks about how they have to clean all day tomorrow.

James asks Howie to please keep his answers to a minimum this year.

They discuss how Julie cut howie off one week.

Jase says they've been in the house 9 days today.

James hopes Julie tells them what they're eating tomorrow.

Will inquires if they can eat the fatter houseguests when it comes down to it. He is sure they can live off howie's stomach for a month

Howie, James, Will, and Jase talking in the LR... James asks Howie how long it's been since he's had a real girlfriend... Howie says he kinda has some now... They tell him to give shout outs, and Howie says they would be embarrassed, and Will asks him if they are blow up's and Howie says a couple of them...

Nothing much going on... People just sitting around talking about nothing...

Diane and Marcellas outside on the red couch talking about Ali driving them crazy...

How singing: Willie the Friendly Ghost and we didn't get FOTH for that!

When Kay's getting his pic taken James starts screaming, "AMERICA'S Golden Boy!!"

Jase still snapping pics now. Will eating. Chicken G asks what everyone's favorite activity in the house is, and of course they say eat.

Nak asks if they get the camera every week or just randomly. How says, every Wednesday.

I hate when they show close-ups of Howie's non-existant Pinky, but they just did, to show him cutting a potato.

Will called to the DR, hopefully to get yelled at because he won't let anyone take pics of him.

Archived