July 12 Live Feed Updates

11:19m bbt - Jan, James and Erika still in the HOH talking about how first week is crazy already. Erika is amazedd that they said they had such a good time. She thought her season was horrible to each other and that Ali had big play in that.

They talked about the Mr and Mrs Smith with Jase and DAnielle. James and Erika tell Janelle "it's true....it's true..."

Jani seems like she just had a hard time believing it. - but knows it's true.

E - I can't believe she (ali?) told people that.

Jan - I know, I know

Jan - I'm going to find Marcellas about it..

James - should isay anything to boogie and will?

Jan - i dont think so... i dont think we need to.

James - are you sure you trust marcellas?

Jan - nothing is gonna change his mind and he shook on it. I just believe him.

11:27m bbt - Janie and Erika are doing a salt scrub "being girls" they tell Boogie who is laying on the bed listening to the DC CD.

E - does everything you have smell edible?

Jan - of course! you know i have a sweet tooth

E - i love that!

F3 & 4 - Kaysay, DAnielle, james and Kaysar talking about CA real estate as compared to other parts of the country. - they are all laying on the red couches outside. James talks about one of his friends that got a great deal for a great price. DAni says in mobile, ala. you can get a house and nice land for 180k. Kaysar says that in Irvine, CA you only own the house, you dont own the land. He says it's like a 99 year lease. He says Irvine is a very wealthy area.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11;45 - dani and ali on the red couches outside talking about how they dont think they can sleep tonight and they are both an emotional wreck. Dani says she cried a lot in the diary so that should make great tv for BB.

D - I thinik it's the longest one cause it's the first week ever

A - no i knowww...i've dropped the "F" bomb in the DR about 50 times. But it was ok cause I didn't have my key.'

Danielle comes out to join them.

Marc and Nak in the kitchen eating chips and talking.

F1 & 2 - HOH with boogie, Jan and Erika. Janelle says she smells like chocolate after her scrub.

F3 & 4 kitchen and dining area. Marc pacing and eating something. Nak says she is putting up her water and going to bed.

Boogie points out that it is so weird how much differently diane looks in person from the picture. Note: earlier diane came out to the outside area and dani asked her if she was wearing her sisters glasses. Diane says they are her sisters frame, but not her prescription. (twin twist?)

11:54pm bbt - F1 & 2 - James and Howie laying pool while CG sits and watches on

feeds switch to 1&2 being marc and erika talking on the hammock.

Marc - i just will die if i leave here before danielle

E - we just have to lay low for now.

M - the thing i love about it is wil - he thinks he cant talk to anybody so he sends out boogie....which might be smart

Marc - janelle is a bright girl. she wouldn't be in if she didn't know she was a huge target from last season.

Erika and marc are laughing cause they have playing some with the others. Marc laughs and says we may be able to "amber" ourselves to final two

E - i'll see if i can get marc and will and you still have one of them go.

M - if you're gonna scumbag somebody, do it on their way out the door ...they laugh

E - i just want this day to go. it's been so long and i dont want to wake up tomorrow and things be different.

M - <pauses> no

E - they WONT will they?

M - no, they wont

Marcellas suggests that Erika try to get CG but erika doesn't look convinced.

E - they need us for votes which is why we're in the position we are in now

M - I hate it

E - but that gives us power

M - now let's just make sure will or boogie win the HOH

E - they wont...they wont...they just wont

M - and if i win the HOH i'm goin after james, george, danielle - any of those i'm good with. james is the weakest member of 3 and danielle and james have their alliance.

F3 & 4 - Janelle (who they smells like dessert), Nakomis and DAnielle on the red couches talking. Nakomis says she might die her hair soon. She was thinking of trying to have it pink for at least one challenge.

12;1am bbt

Feeds 1 & 2 - marcellas and erika

m - i hope that janelle is ok

e - yeah, she's a straight shooter

m - i hope so

F3&4 - janelle and nak

nakomis tells jan that she thinks that the people behind the walls are making fun of them. laughing at them and stuff and nakomis says she can hear them.

then jan watches some as james and howie play pool

jan leaves

james to howie

j- i just think it was stupid for janelle to tell that to jase

H - leaking information too early

j- i wanted her to keep that to herself- the info just between us and she messed that up

H - i know

Marc yells from the hammock to the pool table...

m - what??!

james- what?!?!

m - i heard you guys say my naaaame

james - did you hear me say bitch?

marc - laughs

james - if you didn't hear me say bitch, i wasn't calling you

F3&4 - janelle and kaysar in the hoh.

(there's so much separate scheming i'm getting lost)

12:18am - bbt - F1 & 2 - Ali and Marcellas in the bathroom. Marc washing his hands. Ali says she doesn't feel like she can sleep. She might even take a Xanax. She asks Marc if he is sleeping with them and he says yes, but he has to get his bathrobe dried first.

feeds switch back to Nak and Diane in the red room/big bed (reading the bible) ..Ali walks in and says she's gonna get her pill now. Diane asks her what's that? (she was in the corner earlier curling her hair though and got the whole Xanax story) Diane tells Ali, oh, you're probably gonna need that. Just go ahead and lie down. Nak talking to Diane in sign launguage (which i dont know) until Ali comes back in. Diane says that she really understands the bible. She leaves the room telling the others....I have to zone out for a minute, I'll be right back. (weird) Allison and Nak are now laying in bed, but neither are talking to each other.

Cameraman zooms in on hate/love signs

F 3 & 4 - hoh jan and kaysar

j - allison HAS to go

K - i know that, i'm just trying to get into their heads.

erika has come in and is now talking to Kaysar and janelle about the worry about james turning on them. They think he will stick with him for now.

They all agree that CG has to go. They dont want him to ride out the seperation they will eventually have and him end up 2nd two.

12;27 f1 & 2 - James and Howie done playing pool, heading into the kitchen area where they encounter marcellas.

Then to Diane on the couch in the LR by herself twirling her hair...thinkin...

Back to the kitchen with howie and james - howie says..you really think that he's in an alliance with her? (jase)

James - yep, yeah i do

Fire...

12:32 - feeds back and james is in talking to diane on the red couch. Danielle says that Ali is having an anxiety attack - ya know, that's why she needs her xanax..and it's making me nervous.

D - (talking about ali) - ya know, no offense, but i'm not your babysitter in here

James - that's crazy that they can get all that kind of medication

D - you didn't get any meds of any kind?

James - no and it sucks

Diane suggests that she and James goes outside to "talk"

D - everyone talks but us

J - sings "why cant we be friends"

D - we can talk too. I'm just waiting for themto come out here

James - alison gave me the stink eye today

D - i cant stand spazzy people. i mean it's just a game, I know, but ....uugghh

James - she didn't really spazz out until all this happened.

D - she's dying to go after janelle

J - i think she wants to go after me

D - no, no way she doesn't want you

j - kaysar....the biggest pacifier out here.....and if this girl is in this deep week 1....I mean...The thing with danielle is - i think if i ask something to danielle, she will tell me, but Allison lies straight out. When you do things out of desperation, ultimately you fall.

D - she's already made her deals. She says all she wants to do is go after janelle

J - why does she hate janelle?

D - i dont know...i think she just thinks that janelle is the one that chose to put her up

J - no, Jase is the one that put her up...Janelle put up danielle

D -I know (didnt sound like she did)

J - Alison told me 'i know you arent on my side' so i'm not gonna talk to you'. That was stupid. That implies that there are sides. It was a stupid move on her part.

D - dont you think that makes her an easy target to get her out though? Put out danielle and then get the mouth out next week.

- they go over how much Allison has lied

D - she's lied about me, a lot, Nakomis......Danielle doesn't talk to me. I was hoping to talk to her last night, but she wouldn't talk. She said that DAnielle just said that she wants to play the game, but that doesn't mean anything.....we all want to play the game. I was trying to get her to sway me...but nothing

J - i heard that at first there was an alliance between DAni and CG, but then I heard he flipped on that alliance and is now with Alison.

Diane - are you working with your season?

James..no!!

Diane - are you working with danielle cause that one is going around big time

James - they say i'm with danielle, they say i'm with the 6'ers, they say i'm in with everyone (he dodges the question)

when nak and diane were speaking, and nak used sign language, I'm pretty sure she made an "A" and said out, followed by a "D" and said "stays". She did it again and mouthed Allison's name when she signed it. Then she said "there's been alot more lies and alot more...." (not sure after that).

Marcellas comes out to get his laundry and james yells over

"what are you lookin about bitch?"

"nu uhhh..i hear you guys over there talkin about planning my demise"

Diane says she tried to talk to howie the other day, but he just blew smoke up her ass. She said she wanted to feel him ou about voting, but that he was just blowing smoke. "I'm not sure what that tells me, but it doesn't tell me it is anything good"

Diane is glad she didn't get HOH. James is glad he didn't get nominated.

James compliments marcellas' pj's. and marcellas says they smell like fish

Diane - i think that is from allison putting her stuff in their with yours

James - that's gross

Marc - smells like cod liver oil

James - would she do that?

Dian - well, yeah, i mean she was wearing that bikini earlier.

D - will doesn't say shit to anybody. i mean, i think he talked to me ONE night with dani

J - he doesn't talk to anyone about strategy really.

D - boogie talks a lot to people

J - what boogie knows, will knows

D - it just scares me, i mean part of me wants to believe that alison wouldn't put me up, but she's lied to me at least 2 times today

J - nak seemed upset that she got lied too

D -= she wassnt talking much tonight and then Alison came in spazzing out so I left

J - alison will throw anyone under the bus at any point

D - yeah she will..she will

J - part of this is to learn from our mistakes .....feeds cut out

D - you dont think that janelle will be mad at me if i throw allie a vote? cause i think i'm in ok with her?

J - i think the consensus with a tie is that allie goes

D - oh it is? really?

James explains that he wont let last seasoners fuck him up like last season. He likes them and he trusts that they will keep him in, but he understands that they will throw him off the bus first. He thinks for sure he would be the first of that alliance for them to go after.

D - I want to go to bed, but I'm afraid she's not asleep yet.

J - she wont be asleep until everyone in this house is asleep

D - yeah, that's true

J - i've seen her lurking around and sneaking and stuff.

12:57am bbt - F1 & 2 - james and diane still talking about ali - what she's done so far, how freaked out she is....

James thinks that nak is after him because he got her off the meteroid first. Diane doesn't think so and points out that james got her out and showed her underwear on tv, but she hasn't thought a thing about it. She just thinks that it was the beginning and didn't matter.

Diane wants Danielle to talk to her about the game. That she doesn't, that makes her feel like a threat. Diane says that she hasn't talked once to janelle. James says that he hasn't really talked to Kaysar yet either, that Kaysar is talking about the game being compared to corporate america. James doesn't agree with kaysars thinking.

F3 & 4 - hoh with janelle, marc, kaysar, erika about trivia....the numbers of things. janelle goes out to check the number of the ducks again. Marcellas says that Allison must be on crack right now. (I think they are watching the screen and see ali talking to howi in the kitchen??)

M - she's crazy...that's why she needs to go...lying like a rug...lying all over the place

K - I just can't believe that lies are going around already

james and diane are talking a lot about season 6 and what the strategies were there. Diane taking it all in.

diane explains others see james as a part of the 6 and that's bad for him. Diane says that she isn't afffected by "Dr Will McDreamy".

J - not gonna make that mistake again huh?

D -no

g2g for a bit

It is 2am at the BB house and James, Diane, and Jase are outside talking about past seasons. The notion of how James is now noctornial now because of this and in Chicago he goes to bed wakes up goes to work then back home again. He made the comment about how Chicago has 9 months of winter, 2 months of summer, and 1 month of whatever it wants to be. side note: I would have to agree because I live in Chicago and that is so true. He then talks about no wonder no one does anything in Chicago.

The conversation then turns into Howie and his light saber.

For some reason Jase is twisting his water bottle and then says it is art.

James can't belive that Ali was in the pot spying on people for almost two hours.

James started talking about how they are probably keeping up thousands of people on the live feeds. They say thank you and diane probably thanks you when she gets back from the bathroom.

James wonders what the numbers of the votes are and he is sure that Janelle got more votes than Kaysar.

James and Jase are talking about the loggers. Didn't know until they mentioned further. It is people that type everything that the houseguests say. One per HG. Jase wanted to know if his was male or female and if she wore glasses. They joke about Will and his doc terms.

James comments that there are more mics and how sensative they are.

It is 2:20 at the BB house and James and Jase decide to go to bed. James makes the comment, 'by the way Jase final two', Jase says, 'yeah James final two.

James goes to the bathroom and says see you in the morning.

Feeds then switch to Janelle, Howie, Marc, Kaysar, Erika in the HOH room.

The HOH conversation led into what was in the buckets at the veto comp. maybe for a later comp.

They all led into saying hi to a lot of the different reality websites and those that keep up with the live feeds.

Janielle mentioned Morty's TV.

The HOH group is saying happy birthday to Marc mom, Clarise.

They are getting out of hand with giving all these shout outs to everyone.

Janelle, Howie, Marc, Kaysar, and Erika make up a new song like the one last year with the what up (peoples name)

The HOH group doesn't want CG in the final two. They want an fun all-star season and they want an all-star at the end.

They liked season 2 with Monica's quote, "let me tell you baby my s*@& is good."

Howie doesn't know that Minnesota is west of the Mississippi River.

They are talking about some kind of questionaire that they had to fill out. Talking about what direction they face when coming out of the house into the BY.

This is me siging out it is 5am in chicago and time for me to go to bed see you all in the morning.

HG's are up. Diane, Ali, Nak in bathroom getting ready. George roaming.

"Danielle to the Diary Room" (Overhead voice)

Marcellas up now too.

8:22am BBT

Ali in bathroom talking small toalk to Nak. Ali is doing her hair (curling it)

Erika looking very tired out on the red couches.

*plane flies over*

Ali in a #7 red jersey.

Diane slowly getting up off the red couches

8:25am BBT

diane and nak doing some early morning scheming in the backyard

nak says that marc is ready to get alison out of the house

he is tired of her sh**t

alison comes out

diane says i am ready to go back to bed

alison...everybody did go back to bed

diane...that's so funny

hahahahahah

Dani & Nak in BR.

Ali in the Red Room.

I don't see Di or Erika....

Ali is watching the camera, it keeps zooming in & out at her. It's actually pretty funy!!

Marc on couch in Red Room, not moving much, but I don't know if he's sleeping.

boogie and will are trying hard to get james on their side

boogie saying that maybe he should think about life after the show

and the boogie might have a job for james after this

and that he would send him and sara on an all expenses paid trip to puerta villarta (i get that this is where sequester is and if james stays with the 6'ers he would only get 4th place and only go to p.v. for 1 or 2 days)

will says that boogie pays his mortgage every month

(ed i think he means that he is using his bb money to pay his mtg and boogie helped him win)

now will talking about the restaurants he and boog have

bella just opened, he has not seen it as it opened after they left

also says that he and boog and the other investors have a clothing store too

p.s. all this is going on in the gym

james looks like he just won the lottery

erika and boogie in backyard

she tells boog to not make such bit strategic moves this early

she says, you guys werent even in their radar, i am telling ya, i have been up there in their room

(ed. this is the first i am seeing of this specific pairing)

erika...you just need to fucking trust me

boog, alright, ill chill out, except i don't want dani after me

boog says dani wouldn't let him throw laundry in with her

(ed, this whole convo started with boog asking erika if dani knew that he had tried to flip the whole vote)

boog, is she (dani) close to the six

erika, doesn't matter, its all gonna change

boog, i dont see them breaking up, they are very tight

erika, the tides will always change in the bb house

erika dont be so concerned about numbers, ppl leave and ppl re-align

boog, youre right the tides do turn

that is for sure

boog, but somebody did tell nak right?

erika, i dont know

boog, fuck that would be bad

boog that was cool of marc

erika, i was gonna get you too but i didnt know where you were

boog, what did she do to you guys, she lied to you 3 times?

erika, she was just being crazy

erika if you think about it this way, i dont know why you all think she is gonna get hoh

boog, who ali? at least i know she would have been on our side for a week

erika i wouldnt count anybody out of this game

boog, the thing is, in the early weeks, you marc, and diane are very much in the background, your threats but no one is going to do anything abou tit cuz they take crackx as the high profile ppl

i could have been with you guys but i am with will

erika, you just need to chill out

boog well im not comfortable enought to tank the hoh

erika, its always in your best interest to win it

erika veto is very powerful

boog, do you think there will be 2 hoh next week

erika, yes yes, its a great twist

erika...goes on to explain that later if you have the votes, it would be smart to disagree and get yourself up there....

erika its a great twist, it really mixes it up

boog if will wins with one of them he is gonna disagree

that would be awesome

boog, what do i do when ali comes to me

just break it to her?

erika, no youre not allowed to talk about your vote

boog i will say that in the dr i was told that i would get a penalty nom, i cant say anything, they are watching

erika trust me, ali would slit your throat if she has to

bb...hg's you are not allowed to talk about your dr with others

erika giving boogie a HARD pilates work out in the by

she is really good at teaching this stuff

she is killing him

Erika and Boogie talking outside, 10:25 bbt

Boogie wondering if he should say something to Alison. Says he feels so horrible. Erica says its a game and its going to happen to all of us at one point, to take the emotion out of it. (Makes it sound like Boogie thinks Alison is going).

Boogie asks if she feels bad about it. Erica says "trust me; she'd slit your throat if you had to."

They make a reference to how Alison f'ed something up last night. Mentions Marcellas but its garbled.

They talk about how Alison was a monster in Erika's season. Boogie never watched it.

boog are you buddy buddy with janelle?

erika, not any more than i am with anybody else here

erika the thing is she invites me to do stuff, her and danielle

nobody else really does

boog, thats cuz no one else is doing anything

will comes out

boog, did you already vote will?

will yeah i voted for me to not be so pale!

singing

and fire

approx. 10;30am BB time

Houseguests are milling around the house,taking turns being called to the DR for voting.

Erika & Mike in BY talking about their votes even though they are not supposed to.

It sounds like the vote is going to be 10-0 to evict Ali based on what they are saying.

Mike asks is anyone told Nak that the tides were changing and Erika says shes not sure.

Erika tells Mike that her advice to him is to stop making big game moves right now when there are so many people in the house still.She says he needs to chill the f*** out.

He says okay.

She said if you don't maybe I should cut you loose.

Hmmmmmm (So Erika IS working two sides, pretty smart)

Now they are exercising....

Mike asks 'Are u buddy buddy w/Janelle?'

Erika-"Nope, not any more than with anyone else. The thing about Jan is that she asks me to do stuff"

Mike-"Well, thats bc no one else is doing anything".

Will walks up and starts singing and we get......yep you guessed it, Fire :rolleyes:

Archived