July 12 Live Feed Updates

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alison James Janelle Marcellas and danielle all in the kitchen getting some food (mostly ice cream) my guess is they just got off outdoor LD

Kaysar joins in for the ice cream

Kaysar: I'm gonna work out until blood comes outta my eyes

Dani: Yea right

Kaysar: I'm gonna cry blood tonight

Janie: Is there any more ice cream

Someone: No

(after like 2 minutes the ice cream is gone lol :lol: )

Jase now in the kitchen cooking mushrooms and roast beef

Janelle comes in to fix her green tea

Marcellas is cleaning the sink and Chicken G. is sweeping the floor.

James, Diane, Alison in the Hate room. Alison is packing her things.

Alison, Diane and James in bedroom (old gold room). Alison is deciding what to wear tomorrow...asks them. They all decide on the black dress.

Diane takes off her first layer of shirt and the shirt under says something like "It doesn't count if you are drunk." Lol...

4:30 BBT

All feeds are on Marcellas Janie and George cleaning the kitchen

BB: Nakomis, Please go to the DR

All feeds cut to Ali packing and James laying on the bed in the red room. Diane is getting changed in there.

Ali still talking about how she will F*** up her boyfriend if he isn't there when she gets out.

Alison now talking about what she got for xmas: a elephant painting ( she collects elephants), two rings, egyption cotten things, and some other stuff i missed.

Feeds cut to the bug room with Janie Kaysar and James came in.

James is whispering something about strategy and i cant hear him.

Kaysar: I think howie's a fashion gooru

BB: Marcellas, please go to the DR

Janie talking about how she sleeps on her side.

James talking about a dream he had where he hurt a gargoyle and then they went to the place where gargoyles live and Janie came in and so did howie. and then they were trying to run outta the place because they were gonna get eaten by gargoyles and then..... HE WOKE UP.... lol nice dream

(dont' know if I heard it all but basically...)Kaysar talking about a dream he had. Talking about how he and Howie where in a house(supposed to be the BB house but it wasn't). Howie was telling him where to go and all of a sudden Kaysar falls through the floor and into a shark tank.

James says: So basically it means if you listen to Howie you're going to get yourself in trouble.

Kaysar: What's with the 40 year old jedis

Good thing howie wasnt there to hear that

James: I'm missing sarah so much

Janie: You think she is watching the live feeds

James: Yeah, I hope so.... You miss Micheal

Janie: No, not at all

James: I'm just kidding

Janie: We didn't get along at all

Michael would get pissed when i wanted to hang with kaysar. I let him be the one to break up with me.

a few days later he called saying i wanna make this work but i said no we agreed it wasnt gonna work.

He was kinda crazy

I mean i liked that a bout him in the house but not on the outside

He liked to go out a lot whereas i like to sit home and watch movies and cook dinner

Kaysar walks in and knows right away they are talking about Janie and Micheal

Kaysar: It must be awkward everyone thinks you like to go out and party.

Janie: (back on micheal) he called my mom and said your daughter is going to end up alone and depressed

and her mother called me back saying i dislike michael even more now. I'm sure michael's happy.

Janelle just said she likes to stay in and watch movies and cook. Michael liked to go out and was crazy. So, it didn't work out.

Michael called Janie's mom and told her that she is going to end up alone, she's depressed...etc. Janie's mom told Janie that she dislikes him even more.

Janelle: Whatever! I just hope Michael's happy.

Janelle & James in a Bug BR chatting about her relationship w/Michael & why it didn't work. She said he was psycho & they didn't get along outside the house at all. He wanted to control her, tell her what to wear. She said he wanted to go out & party all the time but she likes to stay home, cook dinner in, & watch movies.

They say they like everyone in the house, unlike last year.

I can hear everyone else in some other room loudly carrying on but unfortunately they chose to give us J&J on all 4 feeds (come on BB 4 feeds give us 4 different areas)

Jan: I think Howie's playing smarter this year. What do you think is going to happen?

James: tomorrow?

Jan: Like I mean

James: if danielle stays it's a good sign but one of us has to get HOH

Jan: Danielle said she is not coming after us

James: I know she told me that. who's she going after George?

James: I dunno I have to talk to her later

Talk moves to how bad George snores & how hot it is outside

(yawn I can't take the boredom)

Archived