July 12 Live Feed Updates

Janelle and James in the yellow room talking...

Janelle: I think Howie's playing smart this year...

James: I do too... Laughs and then says Well, I would hope we all are...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James: I dont know how michael got a fan base he was only in the house for two weeks

Janie mentions how her mother likes to go into her chatroom and talk to Janie's fans.

James says whenever he goes to Janie's chatroom there is like 60+ people in there.

Janie: When you care to much about how you are being perceived by others your not really being yourself

James: They thought they were being viewed as saints

James: There is a lot of good people in here this year.

Janie: I seem to like everyone this year. Last year i really hated a lot of people.

James: I really didnt get along with michael last year. We didn't seem to click.

Janie: I liked april and sarah right away. April is a likable person but after you get to know her she becomes transparent. She cries because people don't like her and that was her thing.

I think howie is playing smarter this year

James: I think so too, I hope we all are

Janie: what do you think is gonna happen

James: if danielle stays thats a good sign but one of us has to get hoh

Janie is whispering about she thinks Dani would go after George.

Janie: I want it to be cool people on the jury that know how to play the game

BB: Diane please go to the DR

James once again makes fun of George's snoring

James said he wanted to sleep in kaysar's bed to get away from it

He was putting blankets around his head but no matter what he did it didnt work.

Janie: I hope my dogs ok in minnesota. (with the heat)

James: I got to visit my grandmom and my sister. My grandmom was in the hospital when i left. My sister just had a baby and she is getting married but her husband will be in iraq when i get back.

Janie and James go back to talking about last year and what they could have did differently.

Both agree Rachel really knew how to play the game.

Jan: Jase, everyone has said they want to get rid of CG next week

Jase: that works

Jan: do you believe what Will said...that if he gets HOH he is going to disagree

Jase: I think that's just his style. He doesn't want to leave. He will disagree though, but doesn't want to leave.

Jan: He'll be on the block though

Jase: he doesn't care

Howie walks in

Jan: Howie, I'm taking this bed from you

How: that isn't such a wise choice

James: she did say she was taking it from you, she is going to join you

Howie goes to his usual sex talk

James: oh god I'm in hell (refering to Howie)

Jase: I know right

James: he is hilarious

Jase: tomorrow is live show. That'll be exciting for a minute

someone said lets go to sleep until 5pm tomorrow

Jase: we'll be on lock down all day tomorrow.

Now James/Jase is making fun of Howie....his sex talk

They think Nik must have been scared to be in a photo with Howie. They laugh.

6:10 P BBT - Yellow room

Kaysar, Erika, Will , Howie, CG, Boogie, and Jase are sitting in the yellow room reviewing the bugs on the wallpaper and are speculating which would be the worst to try to eat. The group loses interest in this pretty quickly when they see that one of the cricket is eating another in the spider cage. Will says he won't eat bugs and that he'll take a penalty nomination for eating other goods.

Howie's running his mouth and Will says that he and Howie will be on the block tomorrow and Boogie describes it as a "nomination aliance".

7:30 BBT

All sitting at the table having dinner. Sounds like Dani made dinner. Two seats empty. Alison finally joining -- now just one seat empty. Anybody know who's that one is?

ETA: Nevermind, they're all there. Ali was last.

Ali just left the dining table after depositing her plate. I don't think anyone spoke to her at all. Sad in a way.

7:45

Feeds haven't left the kitchen. So far, Erica is the only female who has also left the room. Guys are doing the dishes tonight.

FOTH and back to briefly show Jase and Boogie elsewhere, but not together as best as I can tell.

7:50

Interesting scene. Dani at one side of the table, in a way holding court to 5 others on the opposite side of the table. Howie, George, Nakomis, Janelle, Diane

James and Will at the dishes. Oh, Ali has sat down at the counter. Still on the outside looking in.

And inside one minute the whole room vacated except for Ali, James, and one other (missed who before feeds left)

Danielle with Will and Boogie in HOH room. Confirmation that they support her, and lied to keep things stirred up.

She tells them again about Mr. and Mrs. Smith, adding that they had agreed that their alliance would be validated if Janelle wore black and white when she came into the house.

She tells them (honestly) about how Alison ran with her idea of Jase disagreeing over nominations.

Will and Boogie think they will be up if a SOV wins HOH. Danielle says not so, that they need those two to be a SOV-6 again. Will says Howie is in a panic over being put up (by him).

Will affirms again that he does NOT want to go to sequester.

Dani says her DR is hilarious -- comments on Alison <I think about her being in the vase for 2 hours>

She cautions them not to underestimate the competition Guru (Janelle) -- that she's smart. "Howie -- he doesn't have a clue." Says that Nakomis is also very smart.

Will off to have "an alliance with the toilet."

8:10 BBT -- they're still in a lockdown.

Quick check on all feed show two of them with James, Janelle, and Jase in bug room. James says "If it weren't for me, you wouldn't know Alison or Dani's plans, so I guess it (his sneakiness) paid off.

Janie asks who he would put up. I heard Nakomis and then he really whispered -- so much so that I think he was saying Jase. Then Nakomis walks in and convo changed.

Dani is opening her mouth to Boogie and Will.

She has some kind of deal with Boogie now. (Apparently oblivious to the fact that he only changed his vote last minute bc he realized he was on the losing side and didn't want to make Danielle his enemy. Janie should have filled her in based on what Erica told her).

She said if she won HOH she'd put up Jase and Diane.

Then she tells Will and Boogie about the Mr. and Mrs. Smith alliance, and relates how Jase called her Angelina Jolie during a challenge.

Boogie asks why not the other three? (meaning Janie, Kaysar, Howie).

Dani: I'd rather keep the biggest targets in the house.

They discuss alliances. Dani says James is on his own but is close to the bb6. Says Diane and Jase are together. say Marcellus is playing out on his own, will do what's best for him.

Boogie asks if bb6 gets hoh, would Dani be able to point their targets to jase/diane problem, rather than the will/boogie problem. Dani says yes.

Will says if he wins he's putting up Howie and himself, i.e. he'll refuse to agree on any nominations. Will says Howie is terrified of that.

Will says if Kaysar wins, Will and Boogie are going up.

Jase is now in the HoH room with the other 3.

Talking about the Dixie Chicks CD

Danielle likes tracks 2, 3, and 7

Boogie likes 1 and 3

(not sure exactly what cd it is so i have no idea what the songs are)

Jase: they're songs are good and written well

Boogie brings up janelle leaving the house and going to the set of the two and a half men

Beau was crying about she didnt deserve to be here

Danielle wonders how they never realized that they were hated (the friendship) because the soveirgn kept winning all america's choices.

Boogie doesn't understand how America loves Janelle. He thinks she is a mini Tonya

Danielle says because she spoke her mind and hated the nerd herd just like america and when she said bye bye bitches and when she won hoh and told Jennifer to give her that key and she threw it.

Boogie is convinced now.

BB: HGs the lockdown is now over, you are now free to move around the house and yard.

Marcellas is in the hoh room not talking that much

Boogie saying will better want to stay and not say vote me home.

Will says he just cant leave and go to sequester and stay there.

He says he needs to get back to work.

Now Will says if it comes week 4 and he has to eat bugs he will eat food and take a penalty nomination so he gets voted out.

Boogie is asking BB for alcohol for the last night with all 14 HGs

Will says they wont give them alcohol due to live show tomorrow and they dont want the HGs to be slugish.

Will: I'm going to put my self on the block so i dont have to be here for sequester.

Janie: Why?? Sequester is fun.

Will: Because i have stuff to do.

Will: If I win whoever wins with me is going on the block with me

Poor Chicken George would never understand

Boogie: Janelle do you enjoy yourself in this house.

Janie: Yeah It doesn't bother me

Boogie: but you seem like a person who would do a lot of stuff in a day but in here you just relax

Janie: That's what i like to do actually

Will: When the nominees have to speak about veto the one will be like please save me and ill be like ahh i dont care

Will: The POV is the next powerful position because everything it can do. And if the two hohs are up then the person who wins veto and replaces a nominee with one of the original hohs. So they in sense can be the hoh for a moment a nominate someone for eviction.

FIRE....

Will thinks it is funny if he would want to go home and Boogie wins veto and takes will of the block against will's wanting.

Will: It would be the funniest episode ever you taking me off against my will.

Will mentioning how BB2 was way more fun because they had cards basketball etc. to give them something to do whereas now they have nothing.

Marcellas mentioning how Jason and Danielle were always playing cards and that was the secret to their secret alliance. Whenever someone walked by someone would call out GIN... and no one ever thought it was an alliance. They could talk to each other secretly without anyone around.

Boogie: Kind of like when i give you a pedicure right marcellas

Marc: Yeah

Boogie: I don't like anyone touching my feet. Ticklish it is just eww

Boogie (to jase): is your 3 yr old daughter old enough to see you on TV and think oh thats cool

Jase: No, but she looked at the tv during the casting episode said "oh" and went on with what she was doing.

Jase: I'm so bored i cant even work out.

Boogie: i know im trying to make my way down there

CG's snoring comes up et again

Marcellas sticking up for him saying its not his fault

Gerry's snoring from bb3 came up and Marcellas saying he had a machine to help him stop snoring but the machine was so loud it didnt make a difference

Marcellas saying he didnt want to do all stars if josh from bb3 was going to do it

Marc: being around him is just vile

Archived