Are you hearing this crap

Wease

Marcellas is a bitter idiot. Danielle is a race trader now because she wanted Jason to win instead of him. He compared her to a slave trader. That guy is a bloody idiot. Leave it to him to play the race card. Man he needs to go he went to the top of my get the hell out list in one sentence. Hopefully house calls sees this and just to piss him off give his arch enemy Beau his job.

Ummm, this is the same line that Marcellas has been saying since the day he was evicted. He has actually used that line numerous times on HC's. Trust me, what he is saying is not gonna affect him in any way, except it may turn some folks, like yourself, off.

It is just Marcellas being Marcellas

Dep

ummm, after what happened last season....you mean the part where he trashed the FS until they were actually on housecalls?.....or the part where more and more anti-marc people emerged on the internet and its nearly driven him insane with paranoia....or the part where he couldnt even pretend to be professional and speak to Beau.....or ummm.....hmm, guess that was his last season of house calls

^^ Never really could understand his hatred for Beau. I just don't get it. Am I missing something? Is it 'cause he thinks Beau is a second rate copycat? Doesn't seem too valid a reason to hate someone.

Ahhh Marcellas . . . what are you going to do with him!?! :lol:

Hard to tell, but it might be possible what somebody else said in another thread about Marcellas and Danielle having maybe made up - and that all this drama (THIS time anyway :P ) maybe just an act.

It might be interesting to see who he votes for this Thursday, eh? Or if he gets HOH but goes after somebody else . . . I mean if Danielle is really a 'race traitor' in his eyes, who to him would be worse?

Oh, I say let's get rid of both of them!!! Dani is just a trouble maker!!! And, Marcellas, well, he is such a drama queen!! I'm over it already! Time to move on! NEXT!!

Now, let's concentrate on Will and Boogie. I really do like Will but can't stand Boogie, he'll ride Will's coattails as long as he can. Watch and see! But, my girl, Janelle, is gonna be the one to watch. I want to see how she deals with Will.

Archived