James and George

JFetch

James is trying to explain the backyard veto to George, and he doesn't get it. James explains it with props, and George still doesn't get it. James says "how do I say this in simple terms"? George just stares at him. This is the funniest thing I've seen so far.

Yes, poor george.

He still couldn't figure it out, however keep in mind he is from season 1, which as everyone know's was a different game.

I kinda feel bad for him, he is surrounded by sharks.

Yes, I believe they are giving him way more credit than he deserves. I like the guy because he's a genuinely good person but he is in way over his head here and it seems to me that he knows it. A minnow in a tank full of sharks.

I am so torn with George. He is a sentimental favorite for me, but he is just acting so clueless. I mean, he supposedly has watched every season, yet he is playing like he has no clue as to howe the game works now. He is acting like he has no grasp on how alliances, back door plans, veto's work and to top it all off, he had trouble remebering the names of his fellow season 1 HG's. He actually referred to Eddie as "that one legged guy who won" earlier and then he remembered that his name was Eddie.

I dunno. I love the fact that he is there, because I believe that every season should be represented, but, I really expected more from him. I mean, he knew that he was in the running to be on the show, he should have educated himself. If he is just acting, he is VERY convincing.

Dep

I am torn on George. I saw when James was explaining the backdoor veto thing.... how could you NOT understand. I mean he can't really be that dumb, for lack of a better word. He is in a completely different game then his season and I wonder if he has prepared himself and just not showing his cards yet. I feel bad for him because well he is just sad to watch with the others. I mean did ya see Boogie's face when George tired to rap? lol If he is playing a strategy I really hope he stops soon and starts playing the game....to me it comes across like he has no interest in being part of the game....he is just happy to be there.... kinda like the geeky kid who in high school who gets to hang out with the popular kids.

I think he's faking. I think he wants them to think he is dumb. He doesn't want to fit in with anyone he wants to remain alone. I don't like George but I think he may be playing it smart for him. He isn't going to fit in with anyone and he knows it. It may look like they are ignoring him or being cruel but I think that's what he wants.

I can't get a read on him - which to me personally usually means the person is not a 'what you see is what you get' person . . . AND very good at appearing to be something they are not. But then again I thought Howie might be a real mastermind last year too :lol:

I saw a bit of the feeds last night and I think James is just targeting George as a scapegoat because all his non-sov allies are pissed he went along with Janelle's choice to put up Danielle - unnecessary if Alison was the true target. Erika and Danielle have a section on James' board, Diane posts there, and he's long been rumored to be alligned with Dr. Will (+Boogie) . . . and yet apparently the rest of the house want him and Janelle out first.

IE So by scapegoating George, James may be trying to show people that they don't need to feel threatened by him (and therefore don't need to wage an offence in defense) . . . like damage control. Thing is he's never won HOH before, Howie may not want it, and Kaysar would personally target Will and Boogie instead . . . and now he's made an enemy who he MAY actually be UNDERestimating if the dumb routine is all an act.

I'm just waiting for the moment when George goes into the Diary Room and confirms all our suspicions about him playing everyone because that would be priceless because no ones really looking at him right now...

cindyannie Posted Today, 10:34 AM

I think he's faking. I think he wants them to think he is dumb.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also think he's faking; I'm wondering who in the house is thinking the same thing. It might work for awhile, but I hope he has a back up plan, or his stay in the house will be a short one.

he HAS to be playing dumb. if cowboy could understand the backdooring of someone, so can George! and the fact that he has watch all the seasons.. come on... he knows. he is trying to play the "i am dumb so i can go further in the game". hey, just like cowboy... but cowboy wasnt playing. :lol::lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Usually I keep up with the feeds and never miss anything, but I went out of town this weekend and missed so much! I was soooo happy on Saturday when I found out CG won the POV...i just smiled devilishly (is that a word?) ANYWAY...I was reading on JU that George called James some names?? Can anyone confirm or deny this for me please??

ps. I tried to look for previous threads but couldnt find any...sorry if there were some!!

Archived