Veto Winner

meh if thats true..... i kinda wanted ali to win it and if janelle keeps winning like this she's a gonner fer sure

right now i'd rather see dani out then ali but i don't think that'll happen possibly janey would take dani off the block they seem to have become freinds but i dunno who she would then put up

dude, "jedi janey" won it lol, and she's taking no one off the block, and Alison is gone.

Janelle to Jase in the HOH room: "Alison is out. She's a much better competitor than Danielle. Danielle can't win HOH next week. Alison scares me."

Dr. Will in HOH room trying to stir up the pot. He told Jase and Janelle to break Danielle and James "alliance" or maybe put Howie in the block. He left to change his mic and Howie, Janelle said that Dr. Will really is after BB 6 people. Howie told Will that he was lucky to wim BB 2 as he never won competitions; Will is telling Howie that he should smoke marijuana and he would do good in it.

janelle will be first sov out :lol:

this season i think will be diferent. she is winning too much and its early. she needs to chill and lose a bit. but being she is greedy she cant help but win.

she will have to win every comp she is in if she doesnt want to be nominated and voted out. she knows she is a target, so just like James from last year, she will have to bust her butt to win any and all comps that she is in.

yep i agree

uvpnolimits Today, 06:48 PM

this season i think will be diferent. she is winning too much and its early. she needs to chill and lose a bit. but being she is greedy she cant help but win.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know what your saying, not wanting to be a target; but I'd feel more comfortable winning comps. than losing them. ;)

Guest StarBaby

Janelle did win POV -- I saw her with it on, and later she was carrying it around and she let Howie look at it. It's a done deal.

If Alison and Danielle were even remotely trustworthy, Janelle could use the veto to effectively save both of them and backdoor somebody who really doesn't have any friends like George, eh? Like trade their safety for hers for the next couple of weeks?

I wonder if she tried to secure any promises from anybody else before nominating these two . . . we don't even know because the feeds weren't up yet - shucks! But like if she had secured safety from everybody else except for these two and then was able to secure safety from these two as well, then people would have to go after the other sovs first like Kaysar and James. And with only 2 sovs the her threat level would be way down, wouldn't it? Like she's a fierce competitor and everything, but she's also kind of a victim of circumstance being lumped in that sov 6 alliance.

Too bad she probably can't trust Alison and Danielle, eh?

janele fate is seal. she will be first sov out. aint no beating the bush in this allstar edition. kaysar, james are little fishes to the rest of the hg because they aint winning. she was already a big target as the season started but her constant winning doesnt help. i can understand her winning hoh but going 100 % after the veto :o:o slow down janie the bulleyes on her chest is growing

Personally, I don't think just because Janell is winning this soon will threaten her, she was a good player last year, and even tho they at this point want the sovs out, that doesn't mean it will happen. Dr. Will makes me want to puke, and boy did he and Boogie start in right away acting as tho they are the only "real" players in the house, like no one else has a chance to outwit them. I had forgetten just how much I didn't like Will the first time around, but I really don't remember not liking Boogie, funny how you forget past seasons. I thought it was a little bold of Danielle to come out with her little plan so soon, not such a smart play. I think I would rather see her (Danielle) go first before Allison, and if Allison goes first and they don't take this oppertunity to go head and git rid of Danielle, she might come back to haunt them.

If it's true Janell won veto, that's awesome, James kept himsef out of harms way last season by winning lots of vetos, good for her, I am rootin all the way for season 6 people. It will be interesting to see how this game starts playin out. I haven't signed up for the feeds yet, want to hear some feedback from around here before I do, last year the feeds were kind of a joke, but it was fun to chat in the live chat room, can't wait.

Speaking of nominees coming back to haunt people, is everybody in the house even behind Janelle's choice of getting Alison out of the house . . . wouldn't it be nasty of people to say they're going to vote for Alison but really keep her around as a target and woman scorned? :unsure: I mean a vengeful Alison is like a boxed wildcat suddenly let lose - yikes!

I'm never right with the math, so I'm not going to even try - but how sure a thing is it Alison leaving the house if she doesn't use the veto? :o

PS I'm kind of enjoying Will and Boogie just because they're new to me, having not seen BB2 - lol at all the smack talk and puffery . . .

i dont know sam but i would like allison to stay. but the thing with allison is nobody can trust her . so with that said allison is a goner

Why do you think Janie is winning? She walked into that house with a gigantic target on her chest - she needs to keep winning to stay safe. Maybe she will make it, maybe she won't, but to suggest she lay low? There's no layin' low for Jedi Janie!

And as far as the votes for Alison. It sounds like she is definitely out with the way the numbers are now. That could change, but I hope not. I'd rather see Danielle stay. Alison's already crying about the comp and saying she wants out. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, hon.

everyone not in sov wants jannele out. it just allison had the guts to express this.

I don't even know why ppl are talking about Janelle chilling out and not winning in order to not pose as a threat... hello people, did you not watch the first episode??? People were talking about taking her out before they even started the game. It's great that she won HOH, and likely as good that she won POV, who knows what the twists are this year. Whether she wins or not, the majority of the HGs want her gone. Every time she wins, it's just another slap in the face to them, so all the more power to her!

Archived