Veto Winner

just say me and stop beating around the bush with peoples :lol: . hoh was fine for her to win but she got greedy and had to win veto. veto wasnt necessary for to win. her and james started out as equal on the target meter for the other hg but she in my book has done everyone in sov a big favor by getting a cycle the first week in the house by winning hoh & veto. even WILL must be laughing @ her

attention janie danielle & ali aint the only ones after you

Why do you think Janie is winning? She walked into that house with a gigantic target on her chest - she needs to keep winning to stay safe. Maybe she will make it, maybe she won't, but to suggest she lay low? There's no layin' low for Jedi Janie!

And as far as the votes for Alison. It sounds like she is definitely out with the way the numbers are now. That could change, but I hope not. I'd rather see Danielle stay. Alison's already crying about the comp and saying she wants out. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, hon. - spikesluv

Holla Spikes!!!! So glad to see you back! Once again, we are completely on the same page. I just had to quote you, because you said it all. As soon as Jedi Janie lays back, she's gone.

Keep fightin' the fight Janelle - and make sure Alison goes first! :D

i think the reason she busted her butt to win veto is so alison or danielle couldnt win it and use it. :huh: yeah, that seems like a good reason to win it!

i think this time around not only will they have to win veto to save themselves, but they will have to win it to keep the nominations the same so none of them go up instead. its just the way the game is going.

side note: i lost my earphones i used last year to listen to the feeds so i am not blasting everyone else out with the noise... so i am currently sitting way low to the floor cause the earphones i do have - have a short cord :lol::lol: talk about looking like an idiot :blink:

and please, no comments from the peanut gallery!

so hoh not safe this year?

Janelle will diffently be the first gone but if she keeps winning especially veto's. Then she may keep herself safe for awhile.

Janelle isn't gonna be out soon. She has so many people there for security... Kaysar, Howie, James, Erika, Marcellas... possibly Nakomis as they were talking strategy today. Janelle is good for a while. Even if she does get nominated, she is so good at these competitions that she could win the veto easily.

Odd. I was watching the feeds and Howie had the necklace around his neck. People were telling him how well he did in the competition. Well, doesn't really matter-----the nominations appear to be safe. And if they can scrounge up another vote or two, Alison will be history.

Tarman, that's funny! I was watching this earlier, and actually recorded that (audio was not working, though). He was playing a joke on the live feeder's. He was pretending to be the winner just to throw some people off. Even James and Janelle were playing along, for a few minutes. :lol:

How do we know that "Janelle busted her butt" to win the Veto? Have the HGs discussed the particulars of the comp? We may not know how it actually went down before the show on Tuesday.

I want to see Alison gone this week 'cause I didn't want her back in the house to start with.

Archived