Sunday, September 13, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

12:46 PM BBT

Cody and Nicole are whispering in the KBR. They agree they have to convince Day not to use the veto today.

Nicole tells Cody that she will not vote Ian out

Cody: if he is next to Tyler I'm sending out Ian...that sucks...you don't have to vote him out

Nicole: she said I do, it will be 4-4....he is like my brother. I'm not voting him out

Cody: so you will make her split the....break the tie

Nicole: don't tell her that...I'm not voting him out

Cody: maybe I can get David...she's gonna be so mad at you

Nicole: It's not gonna happen....he is not going up

image.thumb.png.1816dc1a38d4398688616c4a7ced338f.png

12:55 PM BBT Cody and Day are in the bathroom. Day is putting makeup on for the day. Day says mom hack cut the top off. Cody tell her that he squeezes the crap out of it he didn't think he would run out of it. Enzo does some Family shout out to his mom because he knows she making baked Ziti today and says you though i would have only lasted 5 days but here I have lasted longer than 5 days, he says I wish I only last 5 days too. He then shouts out his kids he says he hopes they are having fun at school if not doing schoolwork at home. he loves and misses them. he does a shout out to his brother and he says he knows he probably doesn't miss him because football started but he knows deep down he misses him and that he can entertain him while he is at work and wondering why he is doing what he does and says there a lot of game left to be played. He then shouts out to Amanda. 

1:55 PM BBT

Kevin is in the HOHR talking with Dani and Da'Vonne is chatting with David in the Have Not Room.

Dani tries to reassure Kevin and lets him know that her original plan has been blown up because of David playing his power. Kevin says that he still doesn't trust David because he hasn't told him about his power and he doesn't understand why. Dani tells him to play his value with others as being a willing pawn "I know it sucks, but you have to let them know why they should keep you"

Dani: we need to work it from every angle to make sure Tyler goes

Kevin says people are clamoring to talk to him to make him feel comfortable  tells Dani that Day, David, Memphis, Christmas are four and Enzo, Ian make 6 (votes for him to stay) He tells Dani that he plans to talk with Nicole and Cody, too.

Dani: if you got HOH who do you think you would put up

Kevin: um, I was advised that maybe Memphis and David are a good option

Dani: you wouldn't put up David....stop...you guys are close

Kevin: no, but there would be one person that would go

Dani: so you want Memphis out

Kevin: I'm not saying that. I'm saying I was advised....like it's good to put up two people that are against each other

Dani says David is literally pissing everyone off for not admitting to having used his power

Kevin: like it's obvious...and he is claiming he doesn't have

image.thumb.png.8e1d5a4a4b0b26bf982ff1a558ccfc6e.png

2:00 PM BBT

David tells Day that when Bayleigh left she whispered in his ear "Are you gonna take care of Da'Vonne?"....I told her yes

He says people are coming to him trying to figure out what Da'Vonne is going to do with the veto. "They are trying to convince me that Kevin is the one they want to keep, but I think they are just trying to spill that....I feel like he threw that endurance comp (Tyler) and they are trying to get rid of Kevin which loses an asset for us. David asks how she feels about Kevin. Day says she likes Kevin and wants to keep him. David says he feels the same and he told Kevin he used his power "you two are the only ones I've told....I don't trust Tyler at all"

David: to me they have recruited Memphis and Christmas so they can easily put up who they want

Day: mmm....mmmmhmm...mmm

David: I don't trust Tyler and I don't trust their group. The way they are talking to me today is that they are trying to keep Tyler....that's what I think

Day: mmhmm  mm hmm

David: yesterday when we were at the pool Cody was acting like he didn't know if he would be going up and I know that is bullshit

Day: mm hmm mm hmm

David: I told Christmas, yo, you got duped in your HOH...you put up people that adored you and now they are going to use her as a potential target. CHristmas is not as tight with them as she thinks

Day: that was good. That was brilliant....that was so brilliant that you told her that

David: and I told her to start watching who goes into rooms after things happen...to watch and immediately after the veto ceremony, Dani and Nicole and Cody went into a room

Da'Vonne: everything that you have said...you have great wit. Bayleigh and I already talked about all of that stuff. I trust you. I'm glad Bayleigh said that to you because I don't know what more I can do to get you to trust me, but...

David: Tyler...he didn't put me up so I began to trust him but...Dani indicated that someone I was close to was trying to flip the vote and that someone was you....once he heard that (Tyler) it was used to put distrust between us...Tyler, Cody, others tired to...it was being said to me to split us up

Day: you could ask anybody....that's why I was so frustrated. I almost killed my game that week....it was hard for me. I was very close to Nicole. You and I weren't friends at that time so it was my friends versus my morals. Nicole had the best campaign, too. But I just couldn't send this black man home. The hell I endured that week...I was like I'm not budging...but I have never been in this game, David this or David that other than the one time in the kitchen when I said 'I'm gonna make him a Have Not' and they latched on to that.

David begins discussing Janelle talking about Keesha and Kevin and how Jani seemed happy Kevin was staying but then Keesha was like her best friend

[David can't seem to separate the game lies from the actual reality of relationships outside the house...he goes on and on rambling about this and that, and it's honestly mind numbing, so my summary of this situation is this one very valuable piece of info Day was able to get... -MamaLong]

Da'Vonne- so let me ask you this....was there a time limit on the power?

David: three weeks

Da'Vonne: I trust you! I want to ride this with you all the way. It's gonna be so dope and historical.

David rambles some more

Da'Vonne; so listen... ignorance is bliss.....I'm not telling you what I'm doing and I'm not telling Kevin what I'm doing so when this happens....

David: whatever happens. If it's known there is a game plan made against it. If it's unknown, they have to react

Day: exactly...the way you played it and she had to move on the spot...GOLD...GOLD! I want to keep that going.

David: that was beautiful

Day: mm hmm mmm hmm

David: we are going to flush out powers..we're going to HOH...I literally have Christmas frazzled right now

Day: I think you should keep planting with her....keep planting, because she is....but, be careful

David and Day discuss that Christmas always gives conflicting information (they realize she works both sides)

David shares that when Tyler could choose a Have Not he told him he couldn't choose Memphis "but it was his turn"   

Day: so moving forward, we know what we got to do. This next HOH is so important because we have to keep power and I'm not afraid to shoot at anybody.

David: I've been put up twice (he agrees)

Day: you have no loyalties ....you are very intelligent....like in my first season, I knew everything that was going on and I think that's why I got called back and I hear myself when I am listening to you.....I think we can flip this thing upside down...this whole thing

David: I do too

image.thumb.png.fd929831c2e0fff38a512ed2cf3c99bb.png

3:02 PM BBT

The bee is back (for those that remember previous BB bee incidents) Tyler is trying to save a bee that was pulled out of the pool

Kevin: you're a lifeguard Tyler, you have to resuscitate him

Tyler blows on him "wipe your but and get moving....oh there is his stinger in his mouth

Kevin: that's his tongue

Tyler: oh he hopped off

Tyler: come on buddy....look how he is drying off. That is so crazy. Look how he is wiping his face.  'Get your footing"

image.thumb.png.34820a06c27d4a9d42462614be4f1442.png

image.thumb.png.be428b5d3213114be01b283a3f3406ab.png

The bee finally flies and scares Tyler and Kevin

They scream and run   

Tyler: Okay this is good! We have liftoff

Kevin: we saved a bee's life

Tyler: we saved it   *they high-five

Da'Vonne: I missed it. What happened?

Tyler: Kevin saved it out of the pool and we put it right here and we watched him as he dried himself off and brought himself back to life. It was an  inspiration to all of us, but he scared the shit out of us when he took off.  Be the Bee!   Be the Bee!

image.thumb.png.876d7e604abd8a719bdde2216de8f45e.png

2:45 PM BBT

Lots of lounging in the backyard while Da'Vonne and David prepare slop in the kitchen

image.thumb.png.3ce65d678e31f0bdd68b11a77f794c95.png

Tyler begins singing "Sunday morning.."

*feeds cut to stars

3:00PM BBT

Christmas and Ian are talking in the backyard about how they are more healthy outside of the house

Ian: I run a mile a day so I really miss that, and I eat clean

Christmas: yeah, me too. I mean I eat clean obviously for my job but I do love it. So flavorful.

Ian tells Christmas that he has intuition that Da'Vonne will use the veto "I have no knowledge, it just feels that way"

Christmas: who is she gonna put up

Ian: I don't know

Christmas: I don't want to get ahead of myself

David comes over and tells them he will go for a run around 6

image.thumb.png.5204ece3777162d7c3c56774b73f6473.png

Kevin checks in with Nicole who assures him that she has his back

Kevin: you always first thing say that you've got me, so thank you for that

Nicole: well, I really like Kevin...you're good

Kevin: okay, thank you   

3:04 PM BBT

Kevin comes over to the couch

David: okay Kevin...upon entering the cool zone you have to tell a funny story. Tell us a funny story about your husband. If you want to be in the VIP section, we need a story.

Kevin: Oh, okay.... he thinks for a minute...Okay, and he hates this one

David and Ian get excited  "Oh Good"    "Alright!"

Kevin says he and Alphonso went to a big ass lake "not like a reservoir, but a real lake" to go fishing and he (Kevin) didn't really know how to use the boat. There was a waterfall and the boat was getting closer and closer to the waterfall but they didn't know how to row the boat away "we were rowing and rowing.....and the closer we got I realized, you know that moment when you are fight or flight..I realized my big strong man started screaming like a girl and I was like he is flight and I am fight"    *camera switches to Christmas talking with Memphis in the LR so we don't get the rest of the story  :-(

3:07PM BBT

Christmas: If the veto is used and you and me don't go up then Enzo is for sure going up. I know it.

Memphis: I mean....limited choices, obviously....

Chris: she is not happy with Tyler though

Memphis: remember when we were all up there....I didn't like her demeanor at all...I was like what the f*

Chris: it made me uneasy

Memphis: everyone felt it, so

Chris: I mean it was the first time to get us all together and you're HOH... it's a really good time to reassure us that you are not cannibalizing us

Memphis: I don't care. So she puts Enzo up. Tyler still goes home and she is on the shit list, ya know?

Christmas: The six?....somebody might strike before us...yesterday on the bed she said that we have to make sure the three girls make it with the three guys

Memphis: well, that's good

Christmas says she hates that she is telling Kevin he is good because it entices Day to use the veto and "you can't get blood on your hands...I was showering in that shit last week"

image.thumb.png.4ba6e43187df582929bfc38e303c7c27.png

3:05PM BBT Day and Xmas cooking in the KT. Kevin telling stories about his husband to David and Ian (they asked for stories). 

3:15PM BBT Xmas and Memphis talking. Xmas giving her take on what each the HG needs for working out. Explaining what Memphis needs and how Cody can become more lean. In the BY, Nic and Tyler talking about the house. Tyler says there is so much sexism in the house that it isn't fair. In the LR, Memphis now talking about Day using the veto possibly. He says he sent Cody to go ask Dani who she would put up if the Veto was used.

3:25PM BBT Enzo in the lounge talking to Day. He is trying to get her to keep things the same. He says that he is ready to take a shot. Day says she is definitely ready to take a shot. Ian has moved to the hammock in the BY. Day has exited to the KT.

3:34PM BBT Dani and Day in the KT. Dani says she wants to talk to her later. Day says definitely. In the KBR, Dani goes to talk to Nic. She says it's Operation Xmas tonight. Dani says they are going to work her over and make her do whatever they want. Dani says if Kevin isn't up then Tyler needs to go. If Kevin is up there then he can go. She says she is going to request bubbles for a bubble bath. She says she is going to make it a girls night. Nic asks if she is going to give her win. Dani says yes. Nic says that's the Dani she knows.

3:25PM BBT

Da'Vonne and Enzo are talking in the Love Lounge

Enzo: yo, let's take Tyler out this week, Yo! I don't trust Tyler at all

Day: I mean she put him up there

Enzo: he f*ed the Slick Six....Dani got upset at me too.... he f*ed that all up somehow...f* that shit...I don't know, maybe me and you go up to her and say the SLick Six is done but let's work something out...substitute Nicole for Tyler....we have to do something because these Mother f*ers are entwined with everyone

Day: Mmm Hmm....because I was next

Enzo: I'm taking a shot

Day: I'm definitely taking a shot

Enzo: It's me, Dave, you....I can definitely get rid of Tyler. Let's f*ing get him out of here

Day: mm hmm

Enzo: I got Cody but Cody definitely came into the house with an alliance with Nicole...what's that...phone numbers and shit...we have to win to take shots at them

Day: It's time

Enzo: Memphis is too comfortable Yo

Day: if we start picking people off, we can get Cody

Enzo: he is really tight with Nicole and Dani, so we got to clip them

Day: we can pull him in and wreck this shit

Enzo: I'm with it...Let's get f*ing Tyler out...for all I know she is up there throwing my name out

Day tells Enzo that Dani said she would "never put Enzo up". Enzo says he doesn't trust Christmas.

Enzo: I'm down...should we go talk to her

Day: she already told me you are not an option

Enzo: okay....alright, Yo

*Day leaves

image.thumb.png.521bef85b07a625c192d9e2ec278ead4.png

3:44PM BBT

Cody is talking with Nicole in the KBR

Cody: Enzo would be like 'You're going to send home Tyler over Ian...like where is your loyalty?' It's more so that aspect than the individual ...do you understand what I'm saying

Nicole: I get it...I do, when you say it like that, otherwise I was thinking that you want to keep you, and Ian's my...

Cody: No, no, no...I'm not keeping. Also, want I want to say to you is that shield thing is over. ...you've had your cover. It's all your relationships is After this week it's 4 to stay. So you don't need that shield

Nicole: I'll be honest because it's hard. He would take me to final two 100%. There is only two people in this house that would do that...Ian and you. Maybe Dani.

Cody rambles that there were a ton of people in my season

Nicole: your season? not my season?

He corrects himself and says that there were a lot of people that would have taken him to final two.

Nicole: I would feel terrible....and it's not my want

Cody: okay but if it's 4-4 how is Dani going to take it

Nicole: what if I did vote Ian out and someone got fancy and I really did vote him out but she thinks it's me

Cody: what are you saying...like worst case scenario...Enzo is gonna get fancy? Christmas is gonna get fancy?

Nicole: no

Nicole: if it was something to 1 I would still do it and be like sorry Tyler, but he would put me up....Ian has already told me that he is voting for...he has a formula in his head. It's not subjective it's completely objective. Like what's this formula

Cody: Oh shit

Nicole: I was think it would suck to lose to someone who just won comps

Cody: If I go to jury and you are sitting next to Christmas, I'm gonna be like...

Nicole: alright so I'm gonna try to get her to not use the veto. And I already promised Kevin my vote, so I am already lying. 

Cody: I lied all the time on 16 and I came out okay

Nicole: I know but it's different for a girl....and my dad will

Cody: come on...what's your dad's name

Nicole: Dave

Cady: Dave, Come on Dave...she didn't come here to play patty cake...and Jenny will know too

Nciole: Okay...I gotta go put this in storage  *she leaves

image.thumb.png.4f81304de3778c55c86e26046bdfe18d.png

3:40PM BBT Cody goes into the KBR to talk to NIc. Nic tells him that Day isn't going to use the Veto. She says Kevin is working for votes hardcore. Nic says it was a good game move for her to give up when she did. Cody says he didn't throw it that he could not hold on. Nic asks Cody why keeping Tyler over Ian would be better. Cody says that Enzo, Xmas and Memphis would want Ian over Tyler. He says then they have to wonder why they would want Ian of their alliance members.

3:48PM BBT Day and Kevin talking in the lounge. Kevin says that he is just trying to get votes. Kevin says if hypothetically she puts Xmas up, then they have to hope there is a power to get Tyler off. He wants to know if there is a situation where they can get Xmas off. Day says Memphis isn't going to vote out Xmas. Kevin says they need 5.

3:54PM BBT Day and Kevin continue to try and figure out scenarios. Day wants Xmas gone. She says she has to go after taking her shot at them. 

3:54PM BBT

Christmas is reading the bible in the CBR

Nicole passes through and asks her if she wants to hang

Chris: what are you doing

Nicole: nothing...I got to go put this suit in the storage room and check the wash

Chris: okay, just let me finish this paragraph

image.thumb.png.c94066eef29b06aeae3daa86a4f2f210.png

4:30PM BBT

Lots of whispering in the CBR with Nicole, CHristmas, Memphis and Dani talking about Kevin and his paranoia

Memphis: he said he has six people so whether you're a part of that or not

Christmas gives him the F* You arm

Christmas: Sorry! I'm not worked up, I just think it's funny

image.thumb.png.9b4fddce5ed197c8f24e35f96358531d.png

5:38PM BBT

Ian tells Nicole he thinks the veto will get used 'I don't know for sure

Nicole: because you think it's the best move for her

Ian: I think like obviously. I'll be honest though, I don't think it would be one of us

NIcole:well, we don't know the powers and who would pick

Ian says if powers get played and it sends him to jury "fuck this, I'd be out because I ain't sitting there for six weeks"

*feeds cut

image.thumb.png.02df37d2403b2a6444f88528824cf9d5.png

5:48PM BBT

Ian tells Nicole that he worries people "the fan base" will be hypocrites outside the house  "they have massive double standards." She assures him that he is loved inside and outside the house.

Nicole: you're a very good person...you are absolutely the best person in this house. There is no doubt about that

Ian: thank you

6:00PM BBT

Ian tells Nicole that can get pretty nasty when he loses "especially if it's unfair" He tells a story from 2nd grade when his Boy Scout troop had a boat race and he won but was told he lost. "I knew I won....I had a tantrum. My parents had to carry me out of there"

Nicole: hopefully next week one of us wins HOH

Ian: I agree

6:02PM BBT

Ian: I know...it's kind of funny that I am a pis poor sport when it comes to games

Nicole: so you just make fun of it

Ian: yeah, and I know it.... I acknowledge it

Nicole: hopefully they are on a good lookout today. This would be three weeks in a row (she means outside interference)

Ian: I want to hear screaming and a gunshot

Nicole: IAN!

Ian: I was being facetious... It's like with the drone. Memphis said if he had a shotgun he would shoot it down. Oh, you didn't see it yesterday.

Nicole: I heard he said that

Ian: yeah, there was an armed policeman sitting in a chair

Nicole: you saw it?

Ian: yeah, when we walked to the...

*feeds cut

Dani brings pasta out to Nicole

David: Is it Noodle Nicole approved?

Nicole: yeah it's good

image.thumb.png.50592951d052f1ead54c29595385ea87.png

Enzo is talking about wanting to be on Italy Big Brother "I have dual citizenship...the audience votes though...they would want to keep me. If outside people could vote things would get crazy

Christmas: Turn it up...Christmas (talking to herself) calm down

Kevin mentions season 1 and how the audience had a say and the houseguests were all too nice. "That's where CHicken George came from...he was the only one with a big personality"

Enzo: Shout out Chicken George

David begins singing "Don't be so quick to walk away....Talk to me girl"

Christmas: you're gonna get popped

BB: Please stop singing

David: I be they won't do it again

Christmas: if you sing they will

David: they haven't got Da'Vonne (she is sleeping on the hammock)  She is out

Day wakes up

David: what do you think about the two nominees

Christmas: Tyler doesn't want to be here anyway

*feeds cut

Christmas has a lot of attitude

David makes a comment about his place in the house

Christmas snaps at him that he is safe this week so it was a stupid thing to say

Christmas is getting agitated with David

Over at the hammock, Enzo tells Day that "Christmas won't stop"

Day: yeah, she scared. 

Day says she doesn't "trust her at all"

Enzo says that she definitely has something with Memphis

Day: yeah they be getting closer and closer

Enzo: look at Christmas over there like 'what the fuck are they over there talking about'

Da'Vonne: yep

Enzo: I know she has been trying to talk to me 'I'll be like I don't know nothing'...get the f* out of here

6:27 PM BBT

BB: This is a lockdown. Please go inside the house immediately and stay there until further notice.

BB repeats the message over and over

Enzo: is it the fire? I'm running Yo

Kevin: What do you think it is?  Wall yellers?

BB: Houseguests. This is lockdown. Go inside immediately and close the sliding glass door.

The houseguests don't know what's going on.

Enzo: we are trying to hear some shit

Ian: that's why we have an armed guard

Da'Vonne: I'm tired of this shit....SOrry, stuff...sorry Lord...I'm tired of it

Christmas: by backyard

Memphis: They just fucking caught someone somewhere

Christmas: stop it

image.thumb.png.88aaea0621e29009c6b176f227174ceb.png

Tyler: he is out there now on the other side of the fence....they probably saw something

Nicole: it happens every week at this same time...they are probably going to do it ever SUnday as precaution now

Christmas: this sucks...people need to freakin

*feeds cut

Tyler: please stop doing that, Fans...you're ruining the game

*feeds cut again

The feeds transition to the Rancho Coastal Cuties

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic