Saturday, September 5, 2020 Big Brother 22 All-Stars Live Feed Updates

4:56PM BBT In the HOH BR, Memphis says that it should be up to Xmas who goes home. Xmas says thank you. Says she will take input but she likes it should be her decision. She thinks Bay is more likely to win comps. She says no way Day should have been first out of the Veto comp and we get stars.

5:04PM BBTIand and Nic in the KBR. Nic says that Day has done this 3 times and she would like her to be successful. Ian agrees. Nic says she is going to lay down and asks Ian to wake her in an hour if she falls asleep. He is going to take a shower. We get stars.

5:06PM BBT Enzo is in talking to Dani. Enzo says that Day has no one but Kevin. Enzo says that he told Day that he is closer to Bay but willing to talk. He says also they need to talk to Xmas and see what she wants to do. Dani asks Enzo if he got a power. He says yeah and then he says no that he was talking about somthing else. Cam changes to the KT. David is offering salad to Ian.

5:14PM BBT IN the KT, Cody and Memphis cooking. David and Tyler eating. Tyler says what he is eating doesn't do justice to Angela's cooking. Enzo and Dani still talking inthe PBR. Dani says that they need alcohol. Enzo says they need to get drunk. Enzo says they will probably get the BY tonight. Dani says that they have to set up the track for Bay. She has to do 500 of them. They joke it looks like a clown car.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5:28PM BBT Tyler comes to HOH. He nd Xmas hug. Tyler tells her that she is killing the comps. Xmas says that she is very proud of herself. They talk about Kevin having a power. Xmas says that she knows Kevin was next to he in the comp and that person got a power. They are agree no funny business. Xmas says that she has a favor with Enzo that she can call in. Xmas says that she and Tyler are very set up. Tyler says he feels he has good pull with Cody and Enzo.

5:36PM BBT Tyler and Xmas talking. Xmas says if any vote go rogue, she will terrorize them. Tyler asks her if she still wants Bay gone. Xmas says yes. She says she thrives in stress. Tyler agrees. Tyler says everyone can get onboard with Bay leaving. Tyler tells her that she is on her way to winning the most comps in a season. They discuss if it is 8 or 13. Tyler leaves to change his battery.

5:41PM BBT Xmas keeps complaining how hot it is but willnot take the robe off. Tyler comes back in. Xmas says if it is 9 then she will eat it for breakfast. They discuss comp leaders. In the PBR, Enzo and David talking about how every week is like a new season. 

5:46PM BBT Xmas tells Tyler that Dani believe he is coming after her. She says that Tyler supposedly said that. Tyler says he didn't.   They discuss Ian. She says that Ian feels guilty about rolling on Nic. She thinks he is paranoid now. Xmas says that she doesn't ask people anything. She says people just tell her things. Tyler tells her it is a gift. Tyler asks her if Dani is trying to him BD. She says no.

6:06PM BBT: Enzo lays down in his PBR bed.  Dani said she's tired of thinking and says David is almost napping too.  Dani puts on her sweater and heads out, leaving the guys to rest.  Dani goes in to visit with Nic, Ian and Cody.  They talk about Nic and her Slop-i-tard punishment from the comp.

6:17PM BBT: Cody tells Ian in the KBR that he's going to start calling him "Torpedo".  "Why, because I fart?".  "yes, You fart like a torpedo.  It's either that or dirt bike.  Which do you want?"  "I'll take Torpedo".  

6:19PM BBT: Memphis, Bay and Day are in the KT.  Memphis says he's so excited for Monday when they get the grill.

6:20PM BBT: Bay walks out of the KT saying "let me know when dinner is ready cuz I know these people are greedy".

6:27PM BBT: Ian is laying in bed playing with his dino-puppet.  Cody asks if he can see him and Ian throws it over to him, asking "don't do anything disrespectful with him".

6:28PM BBT: Christmas is in the KT cooking dinner with Memphis.  She says they can have a family dinner with carrot cake for dessert.  They're hoping that the BY opens back up, that's it's gotten quiet out there.  Da' is eating at the KTT.

6:37PM BBT: Da' is in the CBR with Bay.  Lots of whispering, loud nose blowing, and "that's weird" responses.  Not easy to follow.  Da' asked Bay if when she talked to Christmas, did she feel comfortable.  Bay says yes.  Da' said she did not feel comfortable with her.  Bay added that Christmas said to her "why are you being so nice to me - I already had it my head that you wouldn't talk to me when we got out of here.  More "that's weird" comments.

6:57PM BBT: Da' tolds Bay that she wants to look cute on Thursday night and not wearing a unitard on her last night for her interview with Julie.

7:00PM BBT: Christmas and Dani are chatting in the HOHR.  They wonder if the powers will come into play on Thursday, but no matter what - one of them is going home.  Dani said that from a sidelines visual, it looked as if Christmas had asked the other girls in the comp to throw it to her.  Christmas is glad to have won it and that her job this week is to keep everything fair.

7:04PM BBT: Christmas tells Dani that she told Bay'Da' that she needs a break and no more game talk tonight.  She then says (almost in the same breath) that she, Dani and Nic need to continue their conversation downstairs tonight.

7:08PM BBT: The HGs head to the KT for dinner.

7:30PM BBT: The HG have finished eating and start on the clean up.  Nic and Da' are in the WA.  Nic tells Da that she's 90% sure that Da' can pull this off.  Da then says if I stay, what are the odds of you, me and Dani teaming up.  Nic replies "Really good.  We want that too".

7:46PM BBT: Christmas is looking for feedback on how great her eviction speech was, but the other HG at the KTT said they really didn't pay attention.  She says "did it really not make sense?"  They tell her that they knew something was coming up from Kaysar, so weren't really listening.  She seems disappointed.  Nic addes "but Julie praised you!".  

7:55PM BBT: Enzo, Tyler and Cody are in the PBR.  Tyler asks if Nic said anything to them about why Dani isn acting odd.  Tyler said that he's the scapegoat for Bay, and they all laugh.Tyler ssays he's sorry he started this sh*t.  Enzo says you can't trust anything with Dani.  They all feel good this week.

8:02PM BBT: Kevin and Da' are chatting in the WA.  She feels like it would be a unanimous vote to evict her.  He whispers a bit trying to come up with ideas.  Da' doesn't want to campaign against Bay or throw her under the bus.  He says in his opinion, she's just stating a fact, and that it's something she has to come to balance with.

8:05PM BBT: Kevin tells Da' to get her head in the game.  Da' says that Bay is not campaigning against her, so she wants to do the same.  But she will campaign for herself, without even talking about her or bringing up her name in any way.

8:20PM BBT: Christmas is up in the bridge bed and Bay asks to talk to her.  Christmas says she's really tired and wants to be present.  She asks for a raincheck over coffee in the morning.  Bay heads back downstairs.   Christmas then looks into the camera and giggles.  She is listening to what is being said downstairs.  Meanwhile, David, Ian and Nic are in the WA goofing around.  There's talk of going outside tonight.

8:50M BBT:  Cody and David are hanging in the WA. Enzo comes out of the bathroom and they give him a hard time about not using soap when he washes his hands.  Enzo says he would've slept all day, yo.   He needs to do laundry.

9:00PM BBT: Camera is focused on the entrance to the DR for a few minutes, waiting for Nic to come out in her Sloppies box costume.

9:14 PM BBT: Nic prances around the LR talking about how "pissed" she is because it's heavy, gross, ugly, etc.  And "I have to wear this stupid wig".     Bayleigh has been called to DR for details on her Triathlete punishment. The HGs assume the backyard will open since she has to run laps

9:20PM BBT: Cody, Dani and Nic are in the SR.   Nic complains some more.  Cody and Dani tells her she's cute and she's the best for doing it, that people will really love that she did that for Bay.  Also, that they'll get some really funny clips of her for tv.

9:22PM BBT: Nic asks that someone play backgammon with her so she'll feel better.  Kevin, Christmas, Tyler and Memphis are in the KT talking around the island.  Enzo is laying down on the LR couch.