BB Allstars predictions

fizzle

i see howie overdoing it trying to be funny. i see WILL ego making him get evicted early. i see diane beinng the one everybody hate this year. i see lisa/ericka leeching off others and making it far again.

i see kaysar playing the allstar game twice with the same results eviction

i predict a fist fight between janey and alison... lol .... Howie will bust mar-sell-ass's chops.....james will slither back and forth between alliances and get caught... Dr. Will and kaysar will go at each other's throats .... just for a start

good question

I see Howie and Alison hooking up

I see Kaysar getting sent home early

I see Danielle making it far but not winning

I see Janelle and Monica becoming friends

I see Bunky slapping Will

I see Bunky slapping Mike Boogie

I see Mike Boogie getting evicted first or second..or last

I see James being on the chopping block each week and continuing his reign as veto champion

I see Bunky slapping James

I agree that Alison and Howie will hook up, she is the type that will do it becasue she "thinks" it will get her a good "in" even though it wont.

I think that all the girls will be snarky towards Janelle...

I think that there will be about 106 different alliances... all self destructing within a few weeks

I see Danielle all alone because there is no 20 something virgine to align with. (but that is okay she will kick but anyway)

I see Dr. Will and James nominated each week and James getting veto and his replacement going home.

I see Ivette, Lisa, and Erika as an alliance doing nothing because they are all waiting and leaching off each other.

Not true, Fizzle....just ask the astro turf------Ha Ha Ha! ~ Gingersnaps

ahhh you got me on that one! YES.. there was an assult.. it was Ivette's peeing on the astro turf!

thanks for pointing that out to me ginger, what was i thinking!!! :lol::lol:

Archived