Schedueling Information, Updates, Changes

bbfan100

i dunno if this has been posted here yet, but in the tv guide preview booklet it says"julie will unveil a list of 20 hg's in which america will vote for 6 to enter, and the producers will also pick 6 to enter..." does that mean there are only 12 this year? isn't it usually 14?

i dunno if this has been posted here yet, but in the tv guide preview booklet it says"julie will unveil a list of 20 hg's in which america will vote for 6 to enter, and the producers will also pick 6 to enter..." does that mean there are only 12 this year? isn't it usually 14?

That's what it means Jim... The show started off with 10, then went to 12, then to 14... I guess they are expecting great results and are going to put only 12 All Stars in... But like Howie said in his interview... You never know what they might be going to pull... It's something new every week...

I Am Just Going To Keep Editing This Post So As Not To Clutter The Thread With Speculation. So Far This Is Just A First Draft. Air Dates Will Be Updated As Posted On Tvguide.com. Results Will Be Posted AFTER Show Airs On The West Coast. No Info past Final Four. All Times Eastern.

List of Potential houseguests:

|Men |Women

|“Chicken” George |Monika

|Bunky |Lisa

|Dr. Will |Danielle

|Mike “Boogie” |Erika

|Marcellas |Dana

|Jase |Allison

|Michael “Cowboy” |Jennifer “Nakomis”

|Howie |Diane

|Kaysar |Ivette

|James |Janelle

As Of Thursday, June 15th

Wednesday June 21 – 8:00pm Twenty of the most memorable houseguests from previous seasons are introduced and vie to be among the 12 chosen for the 2006 “All-Stars” edition. Viewers get to participate in the selection process. It is revealed that the top 3 men and women will be among the twelve to enter. PB&J surprise announced. HOH room surprise announced.

Thursday July 6 – 8:00 pm Episode 1 – 12 Houseguests Enter The New Big Brother House – Head Of Household Competition - Eviction Nominations

Saturday July 8- No Show

Tuesday July 11– Episode 2 – Power Of Veto Competition And Meeting

Thursday July 13 Live - Episode 3 - The First Houseguest Is Evicted From The Big Brother House – Head Of Household Competition

Saturday July 15 - Episode 4 – Eviction Nominations – Food Competition

Tuesday July 18 – Episode 5 – Power of Veto Competition And Meeting

Thursday July 20 – Live - Episode 6 – The Second Houseguest Is Evicted from the Big Brother House – Head of Household Competition

Saturday July 22 - Episode 7 - Eviction Nominations– Food Competition

Tuesday July 25– Episode 8 - Power Of Veto Competition And Meeting

Thursday July 27– Live - Episode 9 - The Third Houseguest Is evicted From the Big Brother House – Head of Household Competition – (twist revealed to houseguests????Happened last year…)

Saturday July 29 – Episode 10 - Eviction Nominations

Tuesday August 1– Episode 11 – Power Of Veto Competition And Meeting

Thursday August 3 – Episode 12 - Live - The Fourth Houseguest Is Evicted From the Big Brother House – Head of Household Competition – (America’s Choice Last Year)

Saturday August 5 – Episode 13 - Eviction Nominations

Tuesday August 8 – Episode 14 - Power Of Veto Competition And Meeting

Thursday August 10 - Live - Episode 15 - The Fifth Houseguest Is Evicted From the Big Brother House – Head Of Household Competition

Saturday August 12 – Episode 16 - Eviction Nominations

Tuesday August 15 – Episode 17 - Power Of Veto Competition And Meeting

Thursday August 17 - Live - Episode 18 - The Sixth Houseguest Is Evicted From the Big Brother House – Head of Household Competition

Saturday August 19 – Episode 19 - Eviction Nominations

Tuesday August 22 – Episode 20 - Power Of Veto Competition And Meeting

Thursday August 24 – Live - Episode 21 - The Seventh Houseguest Is Evicted From the Big Brother House – Head of Household Competition

Saturday August 26 – Episode 22 – Eviction Nominations

Tuesday August 29 – Episode 23 - Power Of Veto Competition And Meeting

Thursday August 31 - Live - Episode 24 - The Eighth Houseguest Is Evicted From the Big Brother House – No Info Past Final Four.

CBS moves 'Big Brother 7: All-Stars' Saturday episodes to Sundays

By Steve Rogers, 06/15/2006

CBS has announced that Big Brother 7: All-Stars' nomination episodes, previously scheduled to air, as they have for the last two Big Brother editions, on Saturday nights, will instead air in the Sundays at 8PM ET/PT time period that The Amazing Race will be moving to this fall. Big Brother 7: All-Stars will still premiere on Thursday, July 6 and air regularly on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8PM ET/PT.

According to CBS executive Kelly Kahl, the move is intended to give Big Brother's All-Star edition exposure on a more heavily watched night. "We're trying to raise the profile of the show a little bit," Kahl told Daily Variety. "It'll hopefully lift the Tuesday and Thursday airings as well."

CBS is also hopeful that moving Big Brother's nomination episodes to Sundays will help pave the way for The Amazing Race, which after bouncing through three different weeknight time periods for its recently-concluded ninth edition, is scheduled to air in the Sundays at 8PM ET/PT time period this fall. "It seems like a good idea to get some reality fans thinking about CBS Sundays at 8," explained Kahl.

As part of the move, CBS will also start airing repeats of Cold Case and Without A Trace -- the two shows that, along with The Amazing Race, will form the network's new 8-11PM ET/PT Sunday night lineup beginning this fall -- on Sundays beginning with Big Brother 7: All-Stars' first Sunday night broadcast on July 16.

Prior to its premiere, CBS will air Big Brother All-Stars: America's Choice, a casting special that will reveal the identities of twenty previous Big Brother houseguests that are being considered for the show's All-Star edition, on Wednesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT.

After the casting special broadcast, viewers will be able to visit CBS.com and vote for whichever America's Choice finalists they'd like to see in the All-Stars cast. Voting will last a week, with the top three male and female vote-getters automatically becoming part of the All-Star edition's cast and Big Brother's producers determining which six other finalists will join the group. Although voting will end on June 28, neither the public nor the finalists will learn of the results until Big Brother 7: All-Stars premieres live on July 6.

CBS has announced that Big Brother 7: All-Stars' nomination episodes, previously scheduled to air, as they have for the last two Big Brother editions, on Saturday nights, will instead air in the Sundays at 8PM ET/PT time period that The Amazing Race will be moving to this fall. Big Brother 7: All-Stars will still premiere on Thursday, July 6 and air regularly on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8PM ET/PT.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/cbs-mov...undays-4184.php

where is this from, i just want to verify before i change my schedule...

I never saw this I just posted it I hope they delete it..lol

Found this posted at Futon Critic from CBS on 6/15/06......

The Saturday edition of BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS will move to Sunday (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), followed by the relocation of COLD CASE (9:00-10:00 PM. ET/PT) and WITHOUT A TRACE (10:00-11:00 PM/PT) to their new fall time periods, effective July 16. The move of BIG BROTHER: ALL STARS to Sunday warms the time period for another reality series in the fall when THE AMAZING RACE moves to Sundays at 8 PM.

The Tuesday edition of BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) and Thursday edition (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) will not change.

Here's the full link http://www.thefutoncritic.com/pr.aspx?id=20060615cbs01

With the Saturday show moving to Sunday, I wonder how it will affect the schedule of events in the house.

Do you think the Sunday show will include footage from Saturday too - or will they just continue to make it as if it was airing on Saturdays, but just screen it a day later?

IIRC, last year's schedule was roughly (and regularly interupted):

Thursday: Live Eviction/HoH

Friday: Food Comp / Nominations

Saturday: Veto Comp

Monday: Veto Ceremony

Wednesday: Eviction Vote

Luxury comps pretty much disappeared, though if they took place they were between the Veto Comp and Veto Ceremony.

PREDICTED NEW SCHEDULE:

Thursday: Live Eviction/HoH

Friday: Food Comp

Saturday: Nominations

Sunday: Veto Comp

Monday: Veto Ceremony

Wednesday: Eviction Vote

I think the new schedule may allow for the return of more Luxury Comps - though probably as part of the Sunday show rather than on Tuesdays, taking place in the house on Saturdays before nominations.

Also, if nominations do take place a day later there will be an extra 24 hours for people to suck up to the HoH!

• 2 weeks later...

CBS is hyping the move from Saturday to Sunday, saying that it means no preemptions due to sports. With that, they have a tentative schedule for the season:

When Time Episode

July 6, 2006 Thursday 8:00 PM (#701) Episode 701

July 11, 2006 Tuesday 8:00 PM (#702) Episode 702

July 13, 2006 Thursday 8:00 PM (#703) Episode 703

July 16, 2006 Sunday 8:00 PM (#704) Episode 704

July 18, 2006 Tuesday 8:00 PM (#705) Episode 705

July 20, 2006 Thursday 8:00 PM (#706) Episode 706

July 23, 2006 Sunday 8:00 PM (#707) Episode 707

July 25, 2006 Tuesday 8:00 PM (#708) Episode 708

July 27 06 Thursday 8:00 PM (#709) Episode 709

July 30, 2006 Sunday 8:00 PM (#710) Episode 710

August 1, 2006 Tuesday 8:00 PM (#711) Episode 711

August 3, 2006 Thursday 8:00 PM (#712) Episode 712

August 6, 2006 Sunday 8:00 PM (#713) Episode 713

August 8, 2006 Tuesday 8:00 PM (#714) Episode 714

August 10, 2006 Thursday 8:00 PM (#715) Episode 715

August 13, 2006 Sunday 8:00 PM (#716) Episode 716

August 15, 2006 Tuesday 8:00 PM (#717) Episode 717

August 17, 2006 Thursday 8:00 PM (#718) Episode 718

August 20, 2006 Sunday 8:00 PM (#719) Episode 719

August 22, 2006 Tuesday 9:00 PM (#720) Episode 720

August 24, 2006 Thursday 8:00 PM (#721) Episode 721

August 27, 2006 Sunday 8:00 PM (#722) Episode 722

August 29, 2006 Tuesday 8:00 PM (#723) Episode 723

August 31, 2006 Thursday 8:00 PM (#724) Episode 724

September 3, 2006 Sunday 8:00 PM (#725) Episode 725

September 5, 2006 Tuesday 8:00 PM (#726) Episode 726

September 7, 2006 Thursday 8:00 PM (#727) Episode 727

September 10, 2006 Sunday 8:00 PM (#728) Episode 728

September 12, 2006 Tuesday 8:00 PM (#729) Episode 729

September 14, 2006 Thursday 8:00 PM (#730) Episode 730

September 17, 2006 Sunday 8:00 PM (#731) Episode 731

September 19, 2006 Tuesday 8:00 PM (#732) Finale

(this was formatted prettier on my clipboard)

I didn't even notice the gap between July 6 & 11. CBS is running a rerun of "Cold Case" that night?

Also, I don't know how many people are using PVRs, but you might want to make sure you set it to record ALL episodes, rather than NEW episodes. For some reason many new episodes are showing as repeats of the July 6th show.

Is that 100% confirmed then!

I'd expect the schedule in the last week changed slightly - usually the Thursday show moves to Friday to make way for Survivor.

Also, if The Amazing Race is airing in the Sunday slot I wouldn't be surprised that they use the Sunday before the final to premiere it!

I wish though they'd throw in an extra episode in the first week - up until a couple of years ago wasn't there four or five episodes before the first eviction!

Well it seems that there will be 11 eviction shows, which work in the 12 outta the 20 but mpst speculate there will be 14 guests meaning there will be double evictions or something along that line

Archived