Friday, July 19, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

4:51PM BBT The 6 talk in the BR. Christy is telling them they need to win the veto and find a bigger toarget. She also says she has a power.

4:57PM BBT Christie says she has no idea how this has happened. She says feels so bad that she isn't the one nominated.

5:04PM BBT Sam comes in and tells Christie and Tommy that Jack is throwing away all of Cliff's cereals boxes.Christie says that's so wrong.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5:25 PM BBT Nick and Sis in the boat room

Nick- I won't let her put you up ever, if that's what you're worried about (Bella) and she's never even said your name

Sis says she has no idea who has the power. We have to win this f'ing veto.

Nick- I wish you would trust Bella more

SIs- Sorry, it's really hard

Nick- I know

Sis- it's just that she does a lot of scheming

Nick- it comes down to what is best for your game, too...the replacement nom...if Christie doesn't activate it it's gonna be you Christie or Tommy...if he's gonna keep picking through the 6. That's what he said

Sis- he told you?

Nick- no he said it in his speech....I'm assuming he would (put up one of them as a replacement nom)....I know you think he wants to work with me, but I'm not....I just can't do shit

Sis- if he puts me up, he puts me up

Nick- you would win the vote, though

have_to_win_veto.png

5:32 PM BBT  Target Bedroom (Michie, Jack, Holly, Tommy)

Michie- I came here to play. I didn't come to pussyfoot around

Tommy- social game...do we all agree to just no game and just smile? What do we do?

Holly- I don't know. It sucks

Christie comes in

Christie- Jackson have you talked with Cliff yet

Michie- no, but I will

Christie- I just don't understand why the 2 (two of them instead of 1 of each).....touche...genius moved. We are just pissed.

Michie- I didn't come her to sit on my f'ing thumb, so if going on the block is what I gotta do, so be it....I volunteered (as a pawn)

Christie- I hope it's not all for nothing......I'm not using my power to put in another's hands. It has to be one of us that wins it (veto) one of us six. Period.

Sis comes in and they repeat their conversation to her

Christie- If Sam, Bella, Nick, Jess, Cliff or Kat win,  I will not use my power.

5:40 PM BBT Nick and Sam in the Boat Room

They discuss Christie, Tommy and SIs. They trust Christie but not Tommy. They think Sis would work with them.

Sam- we should be in the archery room right now but how do we do that...it's f'ing awkward

Nick- I want to talk to who the f* I want to right now because they are gonna target me anyway

no_alliance.png

6:00 PM BBT Christie and Cliff in the Have Not room (former Camp Comeback Room)

Christie- everyone knows I have this power

She says that everyone is asking her to use the power, but she doesn't want to waste a potentially powerful thing on someone other than herself

Cliff says that he hopes she won't use it this week. He wants her to play her game even if it doesn't align with his. He tells Christie that he knows she is a strong person, emotional, but strong, and he doesn't want her on the wrong side of him. 

Tommy comes in the room and joins the conversation

have_not_room.png

6:05 PM BBT Cliff talks about how hard it was to put Jack and Jackson up

Cliff- I love Jack. WHen I saw his face.....it was so hard.

Christie- Guilt is a made up emotion. Regret is a made up emotion. You have to go with your instinct.

Cliff- I knew it was going to be painful but I'm playing my game.

Jess comes in and wants to play backgammon with Cliff

Jess mentions that there are more groceries now than before they lost the Comeback Kids and Cliff jokes that they stocked them up before they knew Michie was going to be on slop. Cliff predicts that Michie will be in a bad mood all week because of the slop diet. 

Christie- yeah, Hangry and gassy.    (Christie said earlier that he volunteered)

jess_in_have_not_room.png

6:15 PM BBT Cliff leaves the have not room to get some clothes from downstairs and Tommy begins crying "It's not right. It's not right....I'm disappointed in Cliff"

They hear loud noises through the walls and Christie comments that it's the staff...the "aliens".

Christie reminds Tommy that they all just voted him (Cliff) out. She says that Cliff based his nominations on people who threw names under the bus.

Christie- Nick told me thank you because Cliff said only two people did not say names of who to put up on the block (Tommy and Christie)...no one wants to be told what to do

Tommy- yeah

Jess- Yeah

Tommy- I love Bella;  I love Nick...I'm gonna stay close to Nick for the rest of my life and I love Bella

Christie- but do you, though...'cause I don't (Bella).....she is fun and funny but she is toxic and reckless ...that's my opinion on her

Tommy- I do (love Bella)  and Nick I love

Christie- me too but Bella is savage and the way she strong arms people and the way she plays....it's go hard and fail...you don't want to get too emotionally invested in this game

Tommy- I love all people

Christie- I do, too, but you are allowed to have your day...you are not on the block and you are not his target (she is telling him he better get himself together because there will be more disappointments to come)

Jess- he knows he has to disassemble the 3 (Nickella and Sam)

more loud noises...... Christie says, "It's the aliens"      Jess- that's so weird

6:37 PM BBT Jess has been trying to be an active participant in this conversation the whole time but Christie constantly  talks over her  [rude]

Jess reminds them about Michie promising the 4 that volunteered for camp director safety and then he didn't keep his word. "He lied to Cliff twice" (Jess is saying that Michie deserves this nomination). Holly was the one who told Cliff that they did not vote to keep Cliff (Cliff thought that Michie and Holly voted to keep him until Holly told him the truth). Jess says Cliff is after the heartless people. Christie agrees Michie is not a nice person. She said she will protect Jack until the end, but Jackson is just mean. Tommy wants to go talk with Cliff and apologize (for his earlier disappointment before the girls set him straight) and thank him for not nominating him. 

[these people use the word "like" every third word, so insert them where they belong...I just can't    -MamaLong]

7:07 PM BBT Kat has been listening to Cliff's tunes in the HOHR when Cliff comes in

Cliff- how do you like it? Does it remind you of home?

Kat says she loves Amarillo By Morning, that it used to be her favorite but then her ex moved to Amarillo so it wasn't anymore. She asks Cliff how it is downstairs.

Cliff- tense ...he shows Kat Ovi's Power T pin  (University of Tennessee) and how he gave it to him before he left...he wants to honor Ovi "he's a great guy"

Cliff leaves saying" listen to your music...it put me in a very good mood listening to it"

Kat- Thanks

ovis_pin.png

7:30 PM BBT Cliff is currently working on his space helmet to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the lunar landing tomorrow. Earlier today, Jack was being petty post nominations and  threw the boxes that Cliff had been saving in the trash. I  guess he was able to recover enough to craft his helmet. He plans to cover it in aluminum foil.

cliffs_rocket.png

crafting.png

7:45 PM BBT Christie, Kat, and Tommy are making slop balls. Jess and Sis are looking on.

Sis- are they good?

Kat- yeah

Jess- I tried it and they aren't as good as you think they are

Sis- it honestly tastes like bread crumbs

making_slop_balls.png

7:50 PM BBT Sis and Jack , with the help of Nicole made turkey burgers and steak with mashed potatoes.

turkey_burgers.png

steak.png

7:57 PM BBT Holly and Michie are making out.

Michie- what are you thinking about

Holly- jury house (no cameras)

Michie- Mike and Cam are my least favorite people (microphone and camera)

kiss.png

kiss_2.png

8:09 PM BBT The Have Nots enjoy their slop balls

Kat- if you close your eyes they kind of taste like a Chick-fil-A nugget 

Tommy- Sloppy Meatballs....they taste like a lot of seasoning

Christie- How is the fresh batch...better?  (she brings over bbq and hot sauce saying the mayo as a dip was not a good choice)

Tommy- yeah

Michie doesn't say much during this meal  (Jack is quiet, too)

Kat- y'all this is amazing

Tommy- we had lemons and made lemonade

Sis- does this satisfy you guys

Tommy-  uhhhhhh......yeah, I would say less seasoning next time

Christie- I think they taste like nothing

eat.png

balls.png

8:30 PM BBT Cliff checks in with Nicole in the Treehouse

Cliff- I hope we are still working together

Nicole- yes of course. This is the only thing I feel solid about

They move to the HOH Room

Cliff- even though it's risky

Nicole- it is risky...I'm just hoping it doesn't

Cliff- I just want to make sure we are tight

Nicole- absolutely...I don't have any final twos

Cliff- and I've distanced myself from you telling them that you and I just connected because of Ovi so with Ovi no longer here they think we aren't...

Nicole- and Nick and Bella don't seem so mad at me anymore

Cliff- no they aren't....Bella and Nick treated us badly and down the road we need to get rid of them but we have to take out some of these others first

Nicole tells him that she would have put those two up, too (Jack and Jackson)

working_together.png

8:32 PM BBT Tommy visits with Cliff and apologizes for being emotional before. He also thanks him for not putting him up. They hug.

tommy_hugs_cliff.png

8:14pm BBT

Slop is the topic in the kitchen.

Michie is eating a bowl of slop. A few minutes ago they were eating fried slop balls. Kat is making slop cookies.

Kat says she added salt to the cookies to make them sweeter.

Nick is in the bathroom lounge brushing Bella's hair. Bella says no one is talking game with Jess, Nick wonders if they want to.

After the hair brushing, Nick allows Bella to lay on him. Bella she will be sad if one of them goes home, Nick hopes it doesn't get to that point, if they make it to final 3 they will never go to jury. Nick tells Bella that Jack, Jackson and Holly said their (Nick and Bella)'s names. They continue to cuddle/chat.

Cliff wanders from the kitchen and paces on the balcony. Nicole comes out of the HOH, Cliff stops her to talk.

He tells her he did a gutsy thing today and asks if they are working together, Nicole says yes, she is faithful to this, no one else plans to take her with them. Cliff tells her that he was not willing to accept their promises. Noise from the kitchen is at a very high level, they decide to go into the HOH room.

Nicole tells Cliff it is difficult because there are six of them and they say “Hey Nicole we saved you.”

Cliff is optimistic that there will be a balance with the people they are putting together and there is no pecking order for them.

Nicole reassures Cliff that she will continue to work with him, Cliff tells Nicole that he has vocalized that he is not close to Nicole, and that if they operate on each end and keep each other informed....

Cliff says Bella and Nick treated “me and you both badly.” Cliff won't mind getting rid of them later.

Nicole says he made the right move by putting up Jack and Jackson up, Nick and Bella would allow the six to remain together.

(Both of them are very sensitive to noises outside the door)

Cliff says he told everyone the same thing, Nicole says when she was questioned she denied knowing if/what he decided before nominations. Cliff is hoping for a good group together in jury, he hopes Nicole wins the next one.

Cliff hears a noise, Nicole goes into the bathroom, when Cliff opens the door Tommy almost falls into the room.

Tommy comes in to apologize to Cliff, and Cliff is gracious. Nicole wanders out of the bathroom, Cliff says to Nicole, “Sorry I interrupted you.” Nicole, “no, that's okay.” they all leave the room.

Camera moves to the kitchen where slop has taken over.

Sam and Sis are lounging on the sofa in the kitchen. Sis tries to get Sam to offer to throw a competition to go on slop with her, he says he might not want to do that.

People are curious about the slop cookies/slop balls, several have decided to try them. From the look on her face, Holly might not be a fan. Nicole says they are good, In the background someone says, “that is disgusting.” “that was horrible.”

Cliff goes back to the HOH room with his rescued cereal boxes.

In the boat bed lounge Jack is acting out with Tommy. He says he cannot be a d**k until he has the veto in his hands.

Tommy tells him he should not be a d**k anytime anyway. Tommy tells him he has his (Jack's) back, Jack continues to posture about his strength... Tommy hints that people are turned off by aggression, just look at how much less Jackson's social game is....Jack asks about slop. Tommy “it's fine.” “it's terrible.' “it's pretty sh**ty. It's bad oatmeal.”

They leave the room and the camera goes to the kitchen.

Jackson is eating even more slop, washing it down with chocolate milk. He plans to eat all the slop. (Jackson should be a lot of fun in the bedroom later tonight)

In the bathroom lounge Jack is talking to Bella and Nick. They are talking about the veto competition and who has played, Jackson is hoping it is spelling. Nick says Cliff has an 18 letter word, reminds Jack his is only 15 letters. They are talking about a “shuttlerun” competition Jack is hoping for, he says he will win that for sure. Nick tries to bring him down a little by telling him the competition might be a little different than he believes. If it is bowlarina Jack will pick Tommy because he can spin. Jack continues to brag about his ability to win, his dominance, and that he is unbeatable.

When Jack says Nick has a free week, Nick reminds him that Christie could use her power and put him up, so he is not truly safe.

Nick mentions Jack's power, and says they will find out, Jack says “this week.”, then tries to convince Nick he doesn't know who has it.

Jack says he was very upset when Cliff won HOH. Nick says Cliff was voted out, came back in, and won HOH.

Jack brags that he called Cliff “old man” to his face, but he got no reaction from Cliff. He says it is not personal (of course not). And adds that Cliff might someday call him “kid” (big stretch there, Jack).

Jack says if he goes home he would see his dog, he has weddings line up, he would watch the feeds. He says he would meet up with the others after the game. He is hoping to hook up with some casting agencies. Nick tells Jack he would be a good Tarzan.

Bob says: No napping house guests.

Bella, “Hush”

Sam finds hair, says it is Kemi's. He says Kemi put a clump of hair in the pool and didn't seem to think it was absurd. They mention the lotion on the towel.

Jack says “she will get what's coming to her.. A few seconds later it sounds like Jack says “Entitled Aff.”11:54pm Camera 3 {{{{Morty check this out for me, old lady ears....}}}}}}}

that was 8:54pm BBT

9:28PM BBT WA Sam, Bella, Nick Sam tells Nick and Bella that Sis knows about their final 5.  She asked him if he was in any alliances,... they both say no, them Sam says no not really, not that concern you (meaning nick).  She said, Like that 5?  He says what 5.  Sis says I know there is a 5 with you, Nick, Bella, Tommy, Christie.  He asks who told you, was it nick or bella.  She says no, i don't remember.  He said, now who's lying because you know exactly who told you.  She says, no i really don't.  Sam says that was interesting.  Then Sam repeatedly tells Nick to not say anything to anyone not even her.  He repeats that, even opening the toilet door to look right at Nick.  

So now they suspect Tommy or Christie.  Sam says she didn't know the name.  He doesn't know what to do with that info.  She says she hadn't told anyone about it.  

• morty unpinned this topic

9:39PM BBT HoH Cliff, Bella Cliff tells Bella, I'm not this just to get an extra week or 2 of game play which maybe I would've gotten if i'd gone along with them and all that.  I would rather work with y'all  and take a chance that we can make this work towards the end and if it doesn't, no one can say i didn't try and give it a shot.  Bella replies that at first she didn't know what she can do because when she celebrated so much when Cliff won, what does it matter, lines were already drawn.  Bella, Why are people gonna pretend to be pissed at me when they wanted me out anyway.  They dent want her to talk to Kat.  They aren't sure she would vote out Michie.  If Jack wins and gets off the block, then who to put up, Bella throws out probably Tommy or Sis.   They worry if they win and end up putting up Nick or Bella against Michie then they are worried if Kat would vote out Michie.  Jess is next to be discussed.  She seems to be all about respect.  Bella is also worried about Nicole.  Bella is telling them about there being an 8 and then a 9.  Bella lists off some of the Gr8teful.  Jack, Holly, Sis, Michie, Sam, Christie, Nick, Bella, Tommy are all of them.  Cliff knows who they were.  Cliff is emphasizing that those people would be the bottom of the pecking order.  Cliff is working with people making sure they realize they would be the bottom of the order over there.  This side wouldn't have a pecking order was said earlier in a convo.

Bella doesn't think Christie will give up her power since it is her game.  Cliff says she may use it thinking there's only 2 weeks left in the power after now and what are the chances he side would need it again then.  Cliff says he has to be careful talking to Christie as she isn't someone who wants to be told.  Bella speculates on who has a power.  She thinks Jack might but isn't sure.  (Jack can force a new PoV player selection if he wants).

9:51PM BBT HoH Bella, Cliff Bella thinks Kat isn't naive or dumb, but her game play is just to let things slide but she hopes ... Cliff,...she understands that if she doesn't do that she is just an easy target somewhere.  Bella says Nick casually mentioned to Kat that Nick, Bella, Sam, Cliff and Kat could be a 5 named Misfits.  Nick asked if she had ever been in an alliance and she said no.  Bella says, This means she knew Stage5 was fake.  They both think it may be a good thing to have told her.

9:52PM BBT TBR Tommy and Christie Christie says "He thinks he is a hero and it's corny" Tommy,says He's just scared but don't be so vocal about how you feel about him.  They both think they can trust Jess.  Christie says not Kat, Nicole, nobody else, don't trust anyone else.  Tommy thinks they can trust Nicole down the road.  Tommy thinks it is good what they did.  Both say they can't be in the room with Bella.  Tommy emphasizes it's emotion, not game.  Tommy says he likes Nick.  Tommy says he, SIs, Holly and Nick had a convo and Nick says he loves her but he doesn't need to play this game with her.  Christie says she would need to Nick beforehand she was putting her up.  

Jack yells outside in the hall "Dead man walking"  Tommy says "he needs to cool it, I am telling him right now."  He opens the door, both say, get in here.  Christie says you need to chill out, "Dead man walking" and both say stop it.  You are fine this week.  Tommy says you could be fine depending on how you handle this.  You are being very aggressive.  Lay low, be humble.  Christie says even if it's your way of coping and just make the best of it by making loud jokes, just don't.  Cuz it just throws a target.  Same as when he tells her to shut the f up when i am being emotional.  They point out they weren't even talking about it and both said get in here.  He says ok, you guys are assholes, i'll do it because i love you (with smile on his face, he realized they were right).

Bob tells Jack to put on his mic.  He says when he is good and ready, Hanks his shorts up over his towel with it in his shorts, they joke with him about how it looks.  He models it and then pulls the towel out.  Christie says, Veto tomorrow.

(pops into convo about who to pick for PoV) - Tommy says, "...he whole house thinking that you're a disloyal person." Jack, that's interesting, Should I pick Sam though if he's gonna throw it?"  Christie says that comes down to would you rather have someone extra fighting for you or someone  throwing it to you?  Jack says he doesn't think of it that way.  

Jack thinks Sam wouldn't use it.   Jack lists out who he think Sam has on his side.  They think Jess is pro cliff but not Nick, Bella and Sam.  Jack says, "I'm gonna tell you right now, besides Cliff, that alliance sucks.  I don't like them"! Christie, "Bunch of wienies"  they say they like sam as a person and Tommy thinks he has the best gameplay in the house.  Jack says "we just tried to make a play on them but we got caught with our hand in the.."  Christie asks who she should put up, they say Bella.  Jack says, "or you can just be an animal and send Sam"  Tommy says, that's what i was thinking.

10:00PM BBT WA Michie, Sis, Sam  Michie says he won't campaign against him (jack).  If it bites him in the ass, then it bites him in the ass.  And at the end of the day this is a game and we are here to play a game.  Sam interjects, "And we are and now y'all don't like it"  Michie says , "you're right i f'n love it"  Sis grill she on what he likes about being uncomfortable.  Michie loves what comes to him in his life as a result of him being uncomfortable.  He hates seeing all the good food,... 

10:04PM BBT TBR Jack, Christie, Tommy they are counting vote.  They count it up and Jack says he wins the vote either way.  Charities says she doesn't want to live with her (Bella) any more.  Jack says he doesn't want Sam in this game for another f'n second.  Tommy discusses who they should bring back in to their alliance.  They believe if you put up Bella, she would go because no one likes her.  Tommy, If they put up Sam it would be close, but would be the best move. They think Sam would've voted Cliff out with them if they would've told hm and he's pissed they didn't tell him so that's why he is working with Cliff. 

[rms - PoPTV code word Tommy]

10:15PM BBT LR Nick, Bella Nick says Tommy is super sketchy.  We have to win this ...  After that I don't care...   

10:20PM BBT HNR Christie showing Cliff and Bella how they are gonna move mattresses around to make a king size bed for Tommy and Christie.  Bob yells "Stop that" Christie says, "No, they said i can do this" Bob, "Stop that" Christie, "I'm going to sleep though." Bob "Stop That"  Christie says I'm going to the DR. They said as long as when we get up in the morning, we move it all back.  She heads down circular stairs and her and Tommy both say they told them they could.

10:22PM BBT BR Cliff, Nicole, Jess  Cliff says, "Y'all hang tough, i want to make this work.  I think we can if we just stay together on this stuff."  Jess, "Try not to think too far ahead"  Cliff, "that's it, that's it.  We just have to deal with tomorrow and then from that point on we will just take every day by day, but we can change it, we can flip it upside down.i think"  Jess, "you think?" Cliff, yea, i do, i do, especially the veto vary depends a little bit tomorrow.  Even if powers were to be used and all that, there is still a possibility it will be a 5-5 tie and i can break the tie.  yeah, i think there's options out there, because If we don't then we're just getting picked off.  you know it's just a matter of which of us goes home which week but beyond that we know where it goes, so.  I'm not telling you anything new.  I just felt like i had to take a shot.  If it works, we are all so much better if it doesn't well we took a chance.  Jess, we were gonna get picked off anyway.

[rms - can only hope they listen.  will be a much better game with equal sides for a bit]

10:29PM BBT HNR Christie and Tommy  Tommy, I just have to better at being phony.  Christie says, no you don't just remover yourself like you did.  He is pissed that Sam had a hand in this thing and can't look at him.  Tommy, At least Bella knows and keeps her distance.  Tommy wants to save Jack thinks he will fight for them to the death.  Tommy says he knows Jack had a final 3 but he doesn't believe it.  Christie says they kept asking if they would pick Jack over them?  She asks why do you keep saying that, because he loves you and says he would never put you up.  She believes Jack is loyal but she feels like he's a smooth talking sketch bomb and she does worry about him. She challenges Tommy if Jack will evict sis before them?  Tommy thinks he will.

Christie believes if someone uses the Veto on Jack she will have to use her power because she thinks Cliff will backdoor her.Christie thinks Cliff could literally win this game.  Tommy says he is still more afraid of Sam than Cliff.

Christie says Sam has a final 2 with everyone.  His one with Kat is called cheeto.  Tommy says he doesn't have one with him, not Christie but she is close with him because she is terrified of him.  Tommy says he can't fake it with Nick and Bella.  He wasn't to get Nickella back with them to have the numbers.

Christie says if someone, for example, Holly wins it, she won't use it to save Jackson  Only to save Jack.  

Tommy says he thinks this week will work out since every week has so far.  

Sis comes in and lays down and immediately Christie rips into how bad Sam is.  He is a phony piece of s...  She says he's down there being buddy buddy with Jack.  He's literally the reason they are both on the block.  Tommy says, right.  Sis is swallowing it hook line and sinker.  They tag team her with their hate for Sam.  Tommy again says he wants Nickella back on their side for the numbers and if Tommy wins he will put up Cliff and Sam next week because they are the 2 biggest threats in the house.

[this alliance is full of vipers.  they attack people for playing the game and doing what they already did. spoiled brats when things don't go their way - rms]

10:42PM BBT HNR Sam and Jack come into HNR as well.  They make nice.  

10:45PM BBT  TBR(?) Bella, Nick Bella wants to make sure Nick has told Sam about something he told Kat.  She wants to be sure Nick keeps Sam in the loop on stuff.  Nick talked to Jess and said they need to start talking game otherwise they will get picked off one by one.  With Christie's power they are both concerned one of them could go home this week.  

11:00PM BBT HN Michie, Tommy, Jack, Christie, Sis  They start conspiring on how to try to get Sam tied to a bunch of stuff so people would vote him out if they can get him up.  Michie asks all of them if any of them has the power, finally Jack admits it.   His power last until about final 6.

11:04PM BBT WA Sam, Nick Sam thinks Jack has the other power.  Sam thinks something is gonna happen and Jack may stay.  Sam thinks they have everybody, who would keep Jack.  Sam doesn't think Christie will activate her power.  Sam thinks he is ok with the six shooters.  He says he had a wake up call with the whole vote thing and it made him look like he was with them so he's gonna start hanging out with everyone.

11:06PM BBT HN room same people, Jack was making excuses for why he didn't tell everyone since it lasted so long.  Then they all start speculating about what to do if different people win Veto.  Michie throws out what ifs but Jack, Christie shut him down.  Tommy explains that he was likely going up whether he volunteered as a pawn or not.  Tommy doesn't think if you propose things to Cliff, that he will listen.  Tommy again tries to throw Sam under the bus.  Says he had 2 over 1 hour long meetings with Cliff.  Christie chimes in.  [amazing these people don't recognize their tag teaming all the time - rms]

11:16PM BBT Hn Michie claims he saw Cliff come to the end of a walkway and wait for 5 minutes, ...  then go back to HoH room.  He was gonna go out and try to see if he could hear anything about there.  He comes back in and claims he saw Cliff scurry away.  Then he goes back out to hear but couldn't hear any words just voices.

11:18PM BBT WA Kat, Holly is trying to make Kat believe she would be well down the list of people before she would be considered for evicting if she works with her side.  

11:21PM BBT HN Michie says days of throwing comps are out the window.  Michie claims he threw the puzzle comp.  Then that he threw the cookie dough away.  Christie didn't like that at all.  She still laughed. Tommy asked about the rogue vote and Jack pointed at Michie.  They talk all about who they may want to put up.

10:40PM BBT HN Kat joins them and tells Michie if he wants her to sleep with him, he has to go get her.  They talk about cuddling, sleeping.  Michie gets night terrors but with Holly he looks forward to sleeping.

10:43PM BBT CBR? Sam and Holly Sam says he will be equally hanging out with everyone so if he ever gets super annoying, why is sam walking in, that's why.   She says he isn't annoying.  He's gonna try to separate his time better and he's playing his own game.  He thought talking was gonna help before this happened but i guess not.  Holly, that whole thing was played really stupidly on our part, we look like idiots.  Sam thinks he looked like an idiot going in there with a santa outfit and saying...   Holly says no you look like a nice guy, we looked like assholes.  

10:51PM BBT HN Kat is talking with the six shooters less Holly.  They talk about their meetings with Cliff.  (Sis, Jack and maybe Michie left) 

Kat says she is confused that Cliff said he wasn't targeting Jackson and Holly but then Jackson is up.  They try to say Cliff owes Sam because he took Cliff off the block (long time ago)  Tommy tries to sell Sam's a bad guy again to Kat.  His meetings, his hanging out with them acting like it's all fine.  Kat says she had two meetings, well they excuse that.  Christie asks her opinion if she should use her power on other people or save it for herself.  Kat thinks you should only use it on yourself, unless it was a final 2 and later on in game.  Christie says Jackson keeps saying that he made all these sacrifices like he is the hero for putting himself up as a pawn.  Kat says Bella would be after her, maybe Nick.  Kat doesn't think anyone would vote Christie out. She says you have your group, Kat, Jess, Nicole.  Kat thinks you shouldn't use it because it also exposes your loyalty.  [apparently, everyone but you knows her loyalties-rms]

10:30 PM BBT Christie and Tommy have gotten creative with their bed situation in the Have-Not room. Christie pushed the full size mattress horizontally against the wall then took the twin size mattress  and laid it at the foot of the bed placing the foam mattress from the cot on top to make it level.   Now they have a big king sized bed that Christie claims is more comfortable that the "target bed".  [Have-Nots are definitely not what they used to be.]

bed_fixed.png

Sis comes into the room really loudly

Christie- Jesus Christ holy shit

Sis- was I loud...I was trying to pretend like I was Jackson.

Christie- you sounded like Jack, actually

Sis crawls into bed with them and they start talking about Sam

Christie- Sam is a f'ing piece of shit...he is making it like buddy buddy with Jack downstairs...he spent hours with CLiff upstairs all day...he was the one who said he thinks "it's gonna be two of you"...he campaigned for hours up here

Tommy- I couldn't even look at him...he had two one on ones with Cliff today

Christie- Tommy can't even have a poker face

Sis- Oh my God

Tommy- at least Nick and Bella are giving us our space...he used the veto on Cliff so obviously he is not going on the block

Sis- he knew he was safe in the first place

Tommy- he f'ing helped  Cliff decide what to do...I want to get Nick and Bella back on our side then get f'ing Cliff and Sam out the f'ing door

Christie- I'm going to do a big move and put Sam up but I don't know if we have the votes

bedmates.png

• morty locked this topic