BB Commercials

Guest Shockalot

Guest Shockalot

I realise this is digging deep for meaning but I just barely caught a commercial for BB AllStars and had to wonder if there is any signifigance to the former guests 'featured' in the montage.

I just barely caught this but it seemed to me it announces BB All Stars will compete and get voted in.. then at one point you see a shot of BB2 Hardy Hill.

Another snippet shows Scott Long 'Lets get it On!'

Of course, you could see other former guests in the backgrounds but there were certain former guests which were the focus.

Did you catch who else was focused on... does it give us some clue.

Keep in mind, CBS would want to use candidates in the shots to promote the show.. but then again they might also like to throw out 'Red Herrings'.

Or

They might like to feature highly popular ex-guests just to have us more likely to tune in to see if they are actual contestants again.

but

Why would they show Scott Long then??

Just for the Helluvit.. let us know which former guests appear in the Promos.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shockalot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC9S0xuOrVc

Is that the one? I'm not sure how many Promo's are out about BB7, so.

There is at least two different versions because that is not the same one I saw!

Awesome find Moksha thanks!!

Now, its really easy to get the impression these ARE the former guests who you will see.

"For the first time ever .. YOU will choose who gets back in the house [bB2 Will is zoomed in on saying 'Thank You AMERICA!]

The Most OUtraGeous.. cut to Ivette saying 'I live in a house with Idiots!'

Seriously, this is making me wonder and renewing my hope Chickenman George will return.

The one Shock saw IS NEW... Scott asked me had I seen it yet... I haven't a clue what them showing certian HG's would mean... I think maybe it's like Shock said... A red herring...

There is at least two different versions because that is not the same one I saw!

Awesome find Moksha thanks!!

Now, its really easy to get the impression these ARE the former guests who you will see.

"For the first time ever .. YOU will choose who gets back in the house [bB2 Will is zoomed in on saying 'Thank You AMERICA!]

The Most OUtraGeous.. cut to Ivette saying 'I live in a house with Idiots!'

Seriously, this is making me wonder and renewing my hope Chickenman George will return.

Shucks! US commercials are so rare - was Kaysar in the commercial? Jennifer? Maggie? etc?

Guest Shockalot
Shucks! US commercials are so rare - was Kaysar in the commercial? Jennifer? Maggie? etc?

I was trying to take it in so fast.. but I dont remember seeing Maggie although Im almost certain I saw a very quick clip of Kaysar.

Its interesting that the guests 'featured' in the promos are indeed ones who have said they would come back.

Guests who have said they would not do not appear in the promos.

Again, could be just coincidence but its interesting to note.

Guest Shockalot
I really hope that Scott is on the show

Yes indeed, there has never been such a delusional, self absorbed freakshow than Mr Scott Long.

This is a guy who didn't mind exposing his erect penis in Playgirl but would only take baths in his shorts for fear someone would see him naked in the shower.

Truly one of the most bizarre guests in BB history - and that is really saying something!

I was trying to take it in so fast.. but I dont remember seeing Maggie although Im almost certain I saw a very quick clip of Kaysar.

Its interesting that the guests 'featured' in the promos are indeed ones who have said they would come back.

Guests who have said they would not do not appear in the promos.

Again, could be just coincidence but its interesting to note.

Didn't a few in the clip I posted say they wouldn't do it? Danielle I think? I think because of her family something or other. I'm pretty sure she was in that clip, I'd have to rewatch though. I know that Ivette said she wouldn't do it again. (Thankfully).

What you have to remember is that they said these things just after leaving the house... Things change in the time they are out... Some that once said they wouldn't do it, might change their minds in the time they have been away from the show...

Guest Shockalot
yep, I also read that Danielle had family obligations, and that Ivette said no.

Im pretty sure I did see Danielle in that clip.

When I saw Danielle and Will being featured it did make me think that maybe they were just going to entice us and stir up hype by featuring the best and most popular players.

Not necessarily saying 'these' are the ones in the contention.

Seriously though, if they are not contestants then the promo's will almost make me more disappointed to see a game without Danielle or Dr. Will.

Two of the very best.

I realise this is digging deep for meaning but I just barely caught a commercial for BB AllStars and had to wonder if there is any signifigance to the former guests 'featured' in the montage.

I wondered the same thing. I was looking for BB1 players. I've got so many questions... I know that when they tried this last season former HGs wanted big bucks to come back, not just the $650 a week. I wonder how many agreed to be on the list because they felt they wouldn't be voted in. What if Allison and Hardy are the best of the bunch?

Well I'm sure there were multiple reasons they were voted out first. Boring, older, no game, annoying etc.

I'm sure that Will, Jordan, Autumn, Sheryl, Lori, Tonya, Amanda, Michelle, Mike, Lori, Ashlea and Michael will be heartbroken to learn that you've deemed them too boring, old and annoying to play the game again.

It would be nice to actually get to know some of the ones that were voted off so early. Most were voted off for no reason, since you don't exactly give away your game play in the first week of the game. At least, not if you want to stay in that is.

Guest Shockalot
Really? What reason is that? If anything, they were voted out for no reason at all.

Thats probably one of the worst things about how Big Brother is set up - far too many people go for what might as well be 'random chance' reasons.

The one I really regretted was seeing Mike get kicked from BB5 right away for basically being one of the only non-idiots in the entire game.

Michele Maradie was another one for essentially being too cute.

If any early eviction people were to get a second chance Id like to see either of those two get it.

I suppose there are 'reasons' people go first - but its never really a case where the 'better player' necessarily has much more than a random chance it seems.

If they go because they are just plain disinterested in being there (ie Ashley) then I say its a benefit to the fans anyways.

...I wasn't the ones who deemed them to boring, to old, and annoying. Their fellow housemates did.

After knowing them 1 week.

However I'm SURE that many fans felt the same way as their housemates felt.

I'm glad you feel confident enough to speak for other fans of the show. My only point was that these 12 people were not given a chance and maybe it would make for an entertaining season. After all, my entertainment is what it's all about.

Archived