BB Commercials

Guest Shockalot

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's uncanny....do you think that maybe we were separated at birth? Nah, we don't look anything alike! :)

Kindred spirits my dear, kindred spirits!

Chicken George is the only one worthy of returning from that first season. As others mentioned here, he would bring a much needed levity to the house, all the while be a true 'gamer' and manipulator that no one would take seriously.

He did signal his wife outside the house for voting rallies - he was much more of a playa than anyone realizes - they just remember his great sense of humor and silliness!

Of course, the most amazing thing about Chicken George is he causes Shock and I to agree on something - except his name of course!!!! :lol:

I guess I support the idea of adding a few of those newbies who left early.

As I posted in another thread, I think a house full of known connivers should force unique and ingenious strategies. So much is already known -- that could be a tough road.

To me, it would be a better mix to have a few people we know nothing about except to have watched them lose quickly.

The only problem I see with 'the early bounced' - the EB's - is that the other All-Stars could group-up against them and agree to vote them out ASAP.

Guest Shockalot

Does anyone have that 'Vote Howie' Video link again?

The reason I ask is that it features a lot of clips from inside the BB7 House.

The Howie video in particular shows us Howie with a pair of Giant-sized novelty Clothespins.

These are seen on the CBS BB7 website sitting on the table.

Ok, so Im thinking that who else we see in those 'Vote Howie' pictures might be narrowed down to who will (at least) have something to do with the show.

Its hard to say 'for certain' because you can imagine that Rachel may have very well come with Howie just for the sake of seeing the old house.. not necessarily does it mean she is there to get signed up.

I can see former guests from the area being there too, just to visit or whatnot.

Anyways, I think that gives us some clues and you gotta figure there is a reason they were in the new House.

I need some clues darnit.. speculation fuel people!

Kindred spirits my dear, kindred spirits!

Chicken George is the only one worthy of returning from that first season. As others mentioned here, he would bring a much needed levity to the house, all the while be a true 'gamer' and manipulator that no one would take seriously.

He did signal his wife outside the house for voting rallies - he was much more of a playa than anyone realizes - they just remember his great sense of humor and silliness!

Of course, the most amazing thing about Chicken George is he causes Shock and I to agree on something - except his name of course!!!! :lol:

Sounds like Chicken guy has game. Since I missed him the first time around, I would like to give him another chance. If the voting goes 2 per season---I will vote for him. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was just wondering if anybody has seen the new commercial that aired today. I was in another forum and they said on the commercial they did a "brady bunch" thing with the 9x9 square with 9 former HG's....

Just wondering if anybody saw it or has a link to it someplace!!!

Is this it? Saw this at Survivor Sucks . . . think they got it off Reality BBQ (?)

BBAS.jpg

Can anybody tell who's in the 'Greg Brady' spot, top left? Robert Roman?

Also, isn't that backdrop new? It's got that hot/cold red/blue house 'o extremes look to it . . . perhaps a good sign that these are 9 of the 20 (?)

Funny though, the 4 most seemingly popular houseguests weren't featured - Dr. Will, Kaysar, Janelle, and Marcellas! Also no Diane or James . . .

PS What's with all the retro stuff? lol

What did they used to have before, like a blue carpet or something?

Yeah, these kind of look like those glass blocks that let the light shine through, with different colored spotlights behind them or something. Over at Joker's they noticed that each season seems to be represented by a different color - like Nakomis, Cowboy, and Robert/Jase all have the same shade of blue, Dana and Alison have the same shade of dark red . . .

(Edit: Greg Brady to the 'left' in the above post I meant 'right' - lol!)

top row --

nakomis, monica, jase

middle row --

howie, not sure, michael(cowboy)

bottom row --

george bunky alison

the blue and red seems to be whos evil and who isn't!! im guessing...but who knows...

and thank you for posting the cap i saw that on the bbq!!

I posted in another thread somewhere that I can't find now, that the houseguest's had all been asked back to do commerical's... What you are seeing IS new...

I was just wondering if anybody has seen the new commercial that aired today. I was in another forum and they said on the commercial they did a "brady bunch" thing with the 9x9 square with 9 former HG's....

Just wondering if anybody saw it or has a link to it someplace!!!

I seen one and I know you all don't want Jase back but the one I saw he says "Thank You America" maybe he is going to be back in..lol

I'm cool with Nakomis & Bunky...I really want to see them in & even OK with Howie. But no Kaysar??? I will honestly cry if that happens! And, I know the real jerks make for good TV and all (Jase, Dana, etc...)...but sometime I wonder is it worth it? I get so agitated. It's like banging my head into the wall (dealing with something painful) just so I can receive a piece of chocolate (something good & entertaining). Yes, I rather like thinking of chocolate as entertaining?

Hey...anyone ever hear from Cappy (Morty's original...not that stupid Eric from last season)?

I seen one and I know you all don't want Jase back but the one I saw he says "Thank You America" maybe he is going to be back in..lol
I heard Will saying that, not Jase. I did however hear Jase speak in one commercial saying "He's back".

Are you guys sure that's Jase in the top right? It kinda looks like Robert from season 4.

Oh, I so hope these are for real. I absolutely LOVE Monica from season 2. She is one of my all-time favorite Big Brother houseguests. She is just incredible.

Someone asked about Cappy, the poster who used to be here at Morty's. I second that question -- does anyone here know whatever happened to Cappy??

Archived