BB Commercials

Guest Shockalot

Well I'm sure the housemates knew them better than the fans did since they lived with them for at least a week+ 24/7.

A lot of us get live feeds. Most of the first ones voted off were voted off for petty reasons. None of it involved game play.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But remember it's not ALL about how the play the game.

For the most part it is. The only reason last season sucked so bad when it came to people being disinterested because a lot were thrown into BB without actually WANTING to be there. Like Ashlea was Janelle's partner, and Janelle signed up, not Ashlea.

People from the previous seasons, all wanted to be there. So they had no reason to be kicked out from being disinterested, etc. They were mainly kicked out just for petty reasons.

People from the previous seasons, all wanted to be there. So they had no reason to be kicked out from being disinterested, etc. They were mainly kicked out just for petty reasons.

Almost always the 1st evictee is voted out for no other reason that "it's gotta be someone, so it might as well be you", or "better you than me".

"You didn't do the dishes, so you have to go.. I'm sorry but somebody's got to go first!"

I'm sure that's the basis of most first evictions. It would definitely be nice to see some of the first ones evicted from each season, again. Just to see if they ever had great game play or not. To be honest, since we wouldn't KNOW their game play, it'd *almost* be like watching new people, again. I'd prefer that much more than watching the ones that made it so far in the game, to be quite honest.

It would definitely be nice to see some of the first ones evicted from each season, again. Just to see if they ever had great game play or not. To be honest, since we wouldn't KNOW their game play, it'd *almost* be like watching new people, again. I'd prefer that much more than watching the ones that made it so far in the game, to be quite honest.

Yeah, but vanna thinks this would be SOOO boring.

It would definitely be nice to see some of the first ones evicted from each season, again.

Game Play? I thought we watched to see who would have sex with who. Drew and Diane kept us live feed watchers awake to 6:00AM on many nights, I guess you could call it "Game Play." :wub:

To be honest, I'd like to see Jack the FBI guy again. I'm a fan of the quiet ones, I still admire Cassandra.

yep, I also read that Danielle had family obligations, and that Ivette said no.

Ivette said no? You're kidding right? Well, All Stars will be worthless without the whining Jo HO ghetto wannabe. :P

Ivette said no? You're kidding right? Well, All Stars will be worthless without the whining Jo HO ghetto wannabe. :P

Yeah, she gave a pretty definite no. Probably because she didn't have such a great time on there, lol.

Yeah, she gave a pretty definite no. Probably because she didn't have such a great time on there, lol.

Well, that piece of news put a big smile on my face!

Not that she had a snowball's chance in hell of America voting her whiney ass in anyway.

Well, that piece of news put a big smile on my face!

Not that she had a snowball's chance in hell of America voting her whiney ass in anyway.

Actually, most, if not all of the "Nerd Herd" gave pretty definite no's to the possibility of coming back. Whether they actually stick to that or not, is another question.

Ashlea,

Please gawd no. I hope she is not in this season. I really don't think i can handle watching her paint her toe nails for hours again.

Yeppers, it's good to be back. This should be a very interesting season!

I want Crappy to come back BUT I know he never would after what played out for him on his season.

I wish I could talk him into it. Maybe I gotta rub his bald head and tell him how cute he is. (oh woops darn hes married I can't do that)

I though Crappy was entertaining when things got ugly.

Please - another clueless idiot with NO game that wouldn't have a chance of America voting him in anyway. Everyone saw him for what he was. A small man that had to be obnoxious annoying idiot to compensate for his height.

Boy - those season six feelings come right back - don't they?

The only people deserving to return from Season Six are James and Janelle. 'Nuff said.

Actually, most, if not all of the "Nerd Herd" gave pretty definite no's to the possibility of coming back. Whether they actually stick to that or not, is another question.

Now you're really making me smile!

They probably have finally woke to the realization of what a bunch of whiney little crybabies they came across as. Also, they don't want to give America the chance to SOUNDLY reject their fragile egos like they did at every turn the season they were on.

Sounds like my kinda HG.

:lol: LOL :lol:

Yeah but maybe the producers would put her back in. I think some people actually liked her at the end and felt she just picked the wrong side to play on. Some say she would do things different if she went back in.

She wouldn't do anything different - you can tell it's her basic personality. She would just find someone else to latch on to, act like she's known them for years instead of five minutes, follow them like a puppy dog, and say gems like 'What would CRAPPY do?' like he's the second coming of Christ or something. :rolleyes:

Yeah he didn't really have any game. It was funny though because he though he did. I'm sure he was the most suprised of all once he got out and heard what people though of him. I'm sure he wasn't wanting that to happen.

You're right! His complete cluelessness about his own lacking abilities WAS the funniest part! :lol:

I bet you would.

By the way, where is this week's 'sig' from?

A beer commercial with Burt Reynolds. Would you drink a beer if your buddy had to stick his finger in it in order to carry it back from the bar?

A beer commercial with Burt Reynolds. Would you drink a beer if your buddy had to stick his finger in it in order to carry it back from the bar?

I haven't caught that one yet! Now I definitely need to keep my eye out on that!

They should leave everyone from BB6 out - heck, we just saw them and their strategies are fresh in our minds. In the end, the only ones who didn't annoy me were Janelle and James. :)

Ahh Ginger! Looks like another season of us agreeing again!

What is that saying about great minds thinking alike? :lol:

shock --

i just saw the new commercial that i think you saw a few minutes ago!!!!!! im getting very excited to vote....... the only ones i really want in the house are.......... janelle, howie, kaysar....everybody else i can care less about...except a few from bb5....

adios

Archived