New and Old Members

Hi Leah, welcome to Mortys...happy posting and see you in chat. :lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome fun4havin...happy posting and see you in chat.

We are all addicts here.... :oops:

Guest AlphabetSoup

Hi, I'm new here... My name is Brittany. I've been lurking for a few days now, and decided i might as well sign up. I'm a big BB fan, i watch it with my dad and little brother when its on.

Guest unleash

Hey guys just wanted to say these formus are great and keep up the good work. I just recently signed up after finding out how great these formus are. I'm a big fan of BB and hope to be a part of this great BB formus family. :D

Welcome...happy posting and don't forget to check out the chat.

Hi, I'm Catniptoy! I'm actually not brand new, because I posted a few times last year at the end of Big Brother. I am a transcriptionist, and for a few years I posted at another reality site and transcribed feeds. I like Morty's a lot and always read his recaps, and when I read that he needed help this year, I decided to come here and help when I can. I'm having a lot of fun here, and I wanted to say that I appreciate Morty and his site!!

Happy hamster watching,

Catnip

Guest HOHISONLY1WEEk

I love this webiste morty. I loved reading spoilers. I don't care that I know whats going to happen before seeing or reading it. I'm loving Kaysar right now but like my screenname says HOH is only 1 week so the tide can change in a snap. Lets hope one of the six gets HOH.

Guest DraftKing
Lets hope one of the six gets HOH.

I'm pulling for one of the Power Players to get HOH, but remember that Kaysar can't compete since he's HOH this week...

Guest ZoomZoum

Hi Folks,

I'm not sure where to post this question so here it goes.

on the BB6 they seem to cut to fishes anytime someone sings, why is that?

Thanks

Alan