Ideas and Wishful Thinking

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet there will be one on the first night as well. Will suck for whoever they are "coupled" with, though!

It just means they are going to have to work hard that first night NOT to be evicted.

My thoughts too. Especially since each pair thinks they're the only ones CBS made that deal with (at least that's how I understood it from trying to wade thru all this info).

Should be weird seeing everybody try to behave so they have a chance at the big $$$$'s..... hmmm ( my guess is, THAT WON'T LAST LONG :!: )

I bet there will be one on the first night as well. Will suck for whoever they are "coupled" with, though!

It just means they are going to have to work hard that first night NOT to be evicted.

My thoughts too. Especially since each pair thinks they're the only ones CBS made that deal with (at least that's how I understood it from trying to wade thru all this info).

Should be weird seeing everybody try to behave so they have a chance at the big $$$$'s..... hmmm ( my guess is, THAT WON'T LAST LONG :!: )

I had to quote you because I wanted the quote within a quote within a quote within a....

Anyway. If you watch the video in the "New Video Of House" thread, they say that even the friends may have to stab a friend in the back to get to the end.

I agree with DefntlyDiffrnt. I don't think anyone will be evicted the first night. Just doesn't make any sense. Someone will become HoH and the three stuck without a bed will have to search for that secret room. I bet they end up with some pretty decent beds, too! :wink:

I agree with DefntlyDiffrnt. I don't think anyone will be evicted the first night. Just doesn't make any sense. Someone will become HoH and the three stuck without a bed will have to search for that secret room. I bet they end up with some pretty decent beds, too!   :wink:

suck up... Laugh...

How can they search for the secret room if it is secret? :rofl

I agree with DefntlyDiffrnt. I don't think anyone will be evicted the first night. Just doesn't make any sense. Someone will become HoH

Not the way they did it before, they never get an HoH until the first live show. By then they lived there a week.

Hmmmm...I forgot about the HOH being live. I can't believe it b/c I got the live feeds the first year b/c I wanted to see who would win out in the endurance challenge.

I still don't think there's going to be an eviction the first night. If they've survived a week with only 13 beds and 13 chairs at the table then they can survive 2 weeks.

Quit poking holes in my theories. :P

One early twist will come early in the game when houseguests discover there are only 10 beds for the 14 of them. That's because the new two-story house contains a secret bedroom.

Have we heard/read how many beds are in this secret room?

This might be a dumb question...

But couldn't the extra people curl up on the couches in the LR  :?:

LOL Slowpoke I thought the same thing when I first read about the beds... I thought if that were me I would just sleep on the couch...

Guest TVJunkie101

Hi all, new here!

Anyway, If there is a secret room (I think there is but I can't remember for sure) then obviously the houseguests will eventually find it. The 3 "without" a bed wouldn't be out of luck. Just bunk together. I don't think they've EVER had equal bedding.

I remember in BB3, Eric, Gerry, Amy, and Lisa had their own beds in the lizard room, Tonya, Jason, Josh and Danielle were stuck on cots and Marcellas, Roddy, Chiara and Lori had the map room with only three beds for four people (Chiara and Lori slept together).

I can't remember exactly how the bedroom situation went down in BB4. I know the love room had two beds (so two people in a bed). There was the cloud room with I think three or four beds and the turtle room which had Erika, Jack and David (and who else..?) in it.

So it's never been equal bedding. And of course, the HOH gets their own room a day or two later... so...

And about the table situation, there is a bar to sit and eat at. It's strange to just have 13 place settings but I'm not sure if it means anything. It could, I guess... we'll see.

Guest TVJunkie101

And about the HOH situation...

They've ALWAYS crowned the first HOH BEFORE the live show. It's never happened live ... EXCEPT in BB5.

BB2:

Can't remember. I don't think it was live.

BB3:

Lisa and Lori are voted on by the Housemates in the first episode. Not live. Same method as BB2.

BB4:

Fish guts. Definitely not live. I think it was the second episode... can't remember

BB5:

Again, I don't think this was live either but it was on the first episode. I can't remember though.

I don't know why it was thought these are live.

I posted this elsewhere .. but what if the HG is evicted the first 3 HG's are not truly evicted, but are living in the scret bedroom .. to be voted back in for a chance to play later???

That would explain why Arnold said no Sequester house, and why they said it would be more like season 3 ..

and the people would DEFFINATELY have a motive to want their partner to come back in the house ..

I think dietekocgirl has a very interesting theory. That would make sense to me.

On another note, with 14 HGs and 13 seats around the dining room table, I think that during the nomination ceremony, the HOH usually stands and doesn't need a seat. Does anyone remember? Is that right?

Well...they sent someone home the very first day on Survivor. Maybe they have an HOH comp. the first day and whoever comes in last in that is sent home. Heck, did you see the cot/lounger in the back yard? That's where I would sleep.

Well...they sent someone home the very first day on Survivor.  Maybe they have an HOH comp. the first day and whoever comes in last in that is sent home.  Heck, did you see the cot/lounger in the back yard?  That's where I would sleep.

The folks from survivor were there 3 days it was just shown on the first show...

Yana blew my thought out of the water.  Is the HOH upstairs, or is that where the secret bedroom is?

LOL sorry Bama didn't mean to do that... ***slides back over to the corner***

:oops: