Adam

CeCiMom

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam and Ryan have to be two of the laziest men I have ever seen not to mention they are gross....

There once was a houseguest named Adam

He knew well the Geesh girls and Madam

He picked in his schnoz

On his balls were his paws

And Shiela, she really bitched at him

:drummer: Well ladies and gentlemen..............what we have all witnessed is all of the :sadangel: walking out the door..........

what's left :naughty: guys who did a great job of winning a game of losers :sleep1: just can't wait :sleep1: to find out which of these :naughty: gys win.

I'm tuning in to the finale just to see Dick/Janelle with their auction dates! :animated_rotfl: And maybe see Sheila's son......wonder if Adam's Mom will be there after all. :animated_scratchchin: (Didn't he say if he won, she told him she wasn't coming?)

yes crys2102, I was just posting about that over in the Ryan thread, I was sooo turned off and just shocked that Showtime or BB would think this is good telivison, and I am questioning if these guys have a brain in their head, they are a huge embarassment to their families, who if they have not been seeing the BAD they certainly have been told about it from people who have, I would be livid with any of my sons if they had shown their ass the ways these 2 have, they were very graphic about it in their talk about Sheila, and Ryan was laughing at what Adam was saying and Adam had the bible in his hands. They are acting like little brat boys who are upset because someone called them on their shit which is part of the game, the jury questioning, and they are upset that any one would call them out or be upset, they have done nothing according to them and the jurors are jealous and they are talking filfthy about Sheila because she is one of the ones that upset then, and Josh, how childish is that and it is sooo crude and nasty,rude, on and on, I cannot get across how offended I am with the nasty conversations of the last few days or nights.

You've got two guys in a house together without TV, women or sports. They've simply combined typical limited male convo with masterbation. Verbal masterbation. There you go. :devilish:

while we often wonder what their families would think, i can't imagine that anyone whose parents might be the type to watch after hours actually acting in the ways I"ve read here. i think their parents probably remain blissfully unaware. thank goodness.

well I know for a fact that someone would be sure and tell me, especially all the friends of my kids that know me well and stuff, oh yeah I would hear of it for sure, as I am sure someone even jsut trying to get under either Ryan or Adams families skin would be happy to report the nasty behavior, people love to be the bearers of crappy news.

I hate the way Adam has talked in the house the last couple of nights but glad he won and not that sum of a gangsta poser Ryan, who has brushed his tongue soooo long and hard he cannot even speak right,

Adam outsmarted Ryan, and I think deep down he knew he won, but played it off till the end just in case

Archived