America's Player - Tasks

Yana

Since we get to see everything that is going on and Eric is America's player, shouldn't he be privvy to everything that we know? For instance, as of right now Jessica has not disclosed to him what Jameka and Amber had suggested to her and how they feel he is just using her to rule the game.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as I know, he could be getting info from the producers. He seems to know people's popularity rating... but that he could intuit from the results each week. He has gotten nastier as the season progresses, sometimes out-Dicking Dick... but maybe he figures that is what is making Dick so popular that his name never comes up for nominations. He seems to know having a showmance is a good way to stay in America's good graces... but then again he gets those easy lame Sunday tasks that are geared that way.

I think its equally possible that he gets additional insider information or that he is a smart cookie about what America wants. I read on the boards he smoothed things over with Jess last night after her talk with Amber and Jameka. Is he just a smooth talker or was he given a heads up? I don't think we'll ever know the truth about that.

He seems to know people's popularity rating... but that he could intuit from the results each week. He has gotten nastier as the season progresses, sometimes out-Dicking Dick... but maybe he figures that is what is making Dick so popular that his name never comes up for nominations.

He's a talent scout, and a GOOD talent scout recognizes trends before they become, well - trendy. He also has to market his talent to publishers, etc. so he needs to know how to sweet-talk the media decision makers if his clients are to ever be cast. Doesn't it make you wonder why he hasn't "discovered" Amber??? :lol2:

Archived