Michael's Blog - HOAX

Relevart

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pecker

Hey guys, got this little tale from BB6BBQ thought it would be a little interesting...

We have all heard about "Michael's" Blog, whether you believe it or not is another story. Today the blog posted this little tidbit:

"Okay......gonna ask for some proof......LOL How about shaving your goatee?!?!? LOL

I thought about it long and hard before I came in (didn't want to look "evil") but decided against it. I also thought about coming in with just a moustache, which would have been great. I

Guest sls025

Ok so one of the questions asked Michael to shave his goatee and he said he would think about it. Well low and behold, he shaved last night. Any thought?

So, if he does say the magic words tonight, how is he accomplishing having his own blog while in the house?

I haven't read the blog, but when does he post? Is it at regular times? Can we tell if he disappears from the feeds when he is supposedly posting?

I think this is a set-up by Michael and a friend of his. I think that Michael knows he has a friend doing a blog as him and they are trying to mess with us internet freaks (and I mean that in a nice way... lol) They have someone say... "prove it by shaving". It was all set-up ahead of time. For a person to post the "prove it" on a certain day and Michael waited until after that day to shave off his goatee. It's a simple and easily executable plan, imo.

I went over there and read the blog... One of the posted questions was from a Blackberry... Wonder if that's our Blackberry?

Guest Ms Alucard

I just wonder, if it was really him, how he is getting access to the internet. Julie said no internet , t.v, music, ect at the beginning, and how would he find time to write all that!

Guest ranster627

I am not coming down on side or the other ... I want to leave my options open in case it is another twist ... :?

still a set-up, imo.

Micheal and Kaysar are both puter geeks (I say that in a loving way as my hubby is one too.) I'm sure Micheal was a live feed watcher and has a whole 3 months worth of "proof"... LOL

Until someone I know and trust goes to that blog and asks for something totally outrageous to happen and it does... I won't believe it's a blog by Michael from inside the house... :P

Well there is supposed to be a computer in the house. And computers CAN be monitored. Parental controls people. If we can restrict sites for our kids then so can CBS for the houseguests. And as for the Q & A I read, quite possible that all questions were read and edited by producers before being forwarded on. Everyone is sooooooo quick to jump on the rumor band wagons without thinking things through. IT may BE Michael, then again, it may be a friend and everything is all pre planned. The shaving, the words to say on live feed, everything. We will never ever really know for sure because none of us are there with them.

Okay......gonna ask for some proof......LOL How about shaving your goatee?!?!? LOL

I thought about it long and hard before I came in (didn't want to look "evil") but decided against it. I also thought about coming in with just a moustache, which would have been great. I

some one on the blog ask him to prove the blog was real , like shave your goatee off , he did that, another person ask him to say on the live feeds prude jude, he said he would do better and say it on live tv :lol: