Help Cover The Live Feeds

Jem

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there!

Just registered for the forums!

I've been a huge Big Brother addict for quite a while now, but this is the first season I've gotten the live feeds. I love this site (I'll be buying the feeds through it!), so I'd love to help recap whenever possible.

A couple of questions on that-

1) We don't have to be on at a certain time, do we? Just whenever we're around and have the time?

2) I'm only 16, so I wanted to make sure there wasn't an age requirement you guys had or something like that.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Hi, Jem! It's true--I love this smilie: :animated_bouncy: Green's my favorite color, and I'm excited about BB, so it shows how I feel right now! When there's about two weeks left to go in the show, this will be my favorite smilie: :cry:

My computer broke down and I got it back all fresh and fixed up with a new fan and power supply today, so I'm relieved. Just to make sure--that early bird special on the feeds with the link on the BB page is the one that helps the site financially, right? I want to be sure I sign up through Morty this year.

Hugs,

Cat (Bouncing away......)

Thanks! I'm glad they are lowering the price for the early birds, too! I wasn't happy about the raise in the price this year. Hey, look! I'm ready for Halloween now, too! :maleficent:

Any help will be much appreciated!!!

Don't forget, especially in the beginning, there are 4 cameras - potentially four feeds.

That means we need people manning their stations.

My best intention is to "go where none have gone before" or at least to cover what's not being covered.

If we all do that, we're totally covered. Again -- ANY help. Don't be shy. Don't worry if you post only to find that someone else has reported the same conversation.

As the story/movie The Point says, "We see what we wanna see, and we hear what we wanna hear."

We need every willing soul, especially near the end when we're all counting on some 'regular' to do it.

As the story/movie The Point says, "We see what we wanna see, and we hear what we wanna hear."

You are so right on this point... I know there have been tons of times that I have posted something that someone else posted too and we both had parts of the conversation the other didn't...

yeah, i remember how shock use to post live feeds and i would be watching and reading at the same time and he was posting totally different from what was happening.

live feed postings must be what is going on.... not what you think they are feeling or thinking. if you want to post what you think.. maybe do it (like in brackets, and say.. "looks like she thinks or feels")

thats why i like to post in the morning est time. when most are asleep. pretty hard to mess that up. :smilielol:

I'd share with you any dawn of the day, Fizzle, given brackets - we NEED brackets.

ETA:

the likes of us are indeed awake when most are asleep.

Yana, I absolutely LOVE your avatar!

Thank you, Morty, for the early bird link. I'm all signed up, I've updated the realplayer, and I've got my "Alice in Wonderland" themed avatar and this smilie: :cheshire: Now, I just need some hamsters to watch!!!!

I don't know how much... Some sites are saying a couple bucks and some are saying as much as $ 10.00... I really hope it's the $ 10.00 though cause we suck up a lot of bandwidth and that will help a lot...

Hey everyone! George here... Yes, I'm back! Yes, I'll recap as much as I possibly can!

Now to go get my live feeds activated! (I thought the special price ended on June 30 and I was going to be kicking myself... but I've still got time for the discount! yea!)

Hi Jemmie! :)

:animated_wave:

Hi Everyone

I have read the Big Brother Page at Mortys TV for a couple of years but this is the first time I have register as a member.

I would love to help post because I have the live feeds as well. I am addicted to big brother and I am so excited that it will be on tomorrow!!!

Happy 4th to everyone!!!!

bbfave

Welcome to the family bbfave. Any help you give would be greatly appreciated. Join in the fun on the other threads.

Don't mind the crazies they are harmless once you get to know them. Just don't stick your fingers in the cage, they can bite.

Archived