Help Cover The Live Feeds

Jem

if someone lets me know when needed, I can help out, i have nothing better to do...just alot of times i get uncomforttable and lay on the bed to watch...but someone pop me a message and ill gladly jump in

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys. I know Morty is feeling pretty crappy right this second. :(

I will be away on THURSDAY the 16th all day and he could need some help if anything good happens.

How conveinient. I got my feeds yesterday and it was my first day of updating. It just so happens that was the day Jem was gone i think. Alot of my BBT afternoon made it up onto mortys. this morning i was awake for Dick at nite and posted that but it wasnt used. I think it was due to the strong language. thanks alot ED! lol

Thanks for the help Tim! That's great you got the live feeds and are joining in. Typing all of Dick's antics can be crazy sometimes, but we don't get in trouble for cussing! :D We're only typing what they're saying.

And don't worry if your post doesn't get on the front page everytime. A lot of people will also go to the live feed thread and read from there for extra info! Your work isn't going unnoticed! Thanks again!

Thanks to everyone who pitches in and helps!!!

Welcome aboard, TimThomas! Don't worry if everything you post doesn't make it onto the BB page. It's not the strong language or anything like that--sometimes Morty just summarizes after reading what we've all written. :animated_bouncy:

You'll also often find your long posts in the "Read More" links. TimThomas, I did use one of yours here. http://www.spacedan.com/cgi-bin/cms/headlines.pl

We've started using those so we don't send too much traffic to the message boards. If we get too much traffic the boards go down and then people can't post Live Feed Updates.

thanks everyone, its awesome to be a part of the best big brother site out there, and to be a contributer is more than my pleasure. I have been reading the live feeds since big brother all stars, not long but, i figured it was time to contribute to all the stuff that kept me alive through out the week, lol.

As I sit here with cotton balls stuffed in my ears and two very icky ear infections, I just want to say thank you to everyone for pitching in--I'm sorry that you've had to fill in for the parts I would have been covering. I did finally go to the doctor today, and I'm on enough drugs to kill a horse. So, I should be bright and bushy-tailed by eviction night! :cheshire:

Thanks again,

Cat

P.S. I owe you guys!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to remind the live feeders to cancel their feeds before it runs into another month of charges. My feeds ae set to cut off two days before the finale. Depending on when you signed up, you may want to go ahead and cancel now so you don't get charged for extra time you aren't going to use. Even though I am technically cancelled, I still have full access to my account for the month I paid for.

Archived