Help Cover The Live Feeds

Jem

youtube video quality is awful. dailymotion has better quality

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, have we decided where we're going to be posting clips this year? Are we going to try YouTube again, or are we moving to another site?

Where's Shmirnoff this year? Jem, what's up? How much are our own videos needed - besides the normal "all is good" approach?

I shall do my best too with live feeds. I type pretty fast sometimes ;)

I will prob do early evening and weekends late night....

I can hardly wait!!!

I am getting the reloader for other things to help out with.

smirnoff is here. She is working this summer a couple of times a week. I'll be helping out with video and using youtube again. I also use reloader but that wont be ready till the 6th or 7th so Im having to use snagit till then.

We need ALL the video you can do. And caps.... LOTS AND LOTS of screen caps. YAY

10-4 on the video.

Is there a preferred storage place for screencaps? What's best for Morty's? Using out own computer or uploading them to a free-storage site?

Hopefully I can help posting a bit more this year. Last year I wasn't terribly active but I'm extremely excited for this year. The BB drought is almost over! I'm also not impressed that I have to work tonight and have to tape the episode. Hope to see you all around!

I just went to subscribe to the feeds and I got the message that I'm already a subscriber..LOL- guess I never cancelled!!

Journalist April reporting for duty... PS- when do we get feeds? 12 AM EST?

thats what I am thinking. They will make us wait till it airs on the West coast.. although, I have had my quad cam up and running all day hoping for CBS to screw up again and give us a glimpse. and all that is doing is making me want to fall asleep. The music is nice, but hypnotic..

Just cause you don't see me does not mean I am not here , lol . I think that is called a way diverse personality lmao. From time to time I check in and stay in touch with the one's I need to , to keep my job aka pics and updates going , gave up the spoilers though way to many people involved with that . Now if yana needs help on her interviews she always knows how to find me aka look for wolfrider29073 on my space ya'll find me. Love ya'll have fun this season I know I will.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, Jem - I missed that one or I would have pitched in and helped.

It has been my experience that Morty's gets swamped with feeders in the beginnning. After the season gets down to 6 or 5, it's the elders who have to pitch in and carry the feeds. I'm there, or at least I hope to be. <really swamped during work hours right now>

You can call, and Morty can call. God bless the newbies, who carry the burden until the call.

They help, a tremendous help. We couldn't do without them. But they can't call.

Archived