New and Old Members

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Curt GoBang

real friendly place ya got here, no one said a damned thing to me, I thought this place was supposed to be so f'n great, seems pretty candy assed if you ask me

So glad the wait is almost over. And I want to thank Jem for keeping us entertained during our long wait....... :lol:

Guest Numfar

I wasn't here last year, but I have followed BB from the start, and have posted at a few places a fair bit. I had a bit of a run in with Marcellas at one of the boards myself, but then again, who didn't, eh? ;)

I am taking a cue from SN and welcoming myself back too, I have only been lurking for the past few months, and I just cant stay away, you guys are too much fun, so here I am gearing up for BB!!

f050.gif Hi Everyone, hope everyone is doing great! a030.gif

Guest ranster627

welcome to everyone new that has arrived since I last welcomed, and welcome back to Morty's faithful BB crowd ...

Guest CrazyB

Did we ever leave here???? I feel I have been in this bubble for 5 years now!! wait is it 6 already!!

Just wanted to add to this that we were definately nuts last year, but oh what fun we had. The Cappy thread was hysterical, Jedi has it saved somewhere but I don't know where he is or where it is.

Can't wait to see what goes on this year. :otay