House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause she's good at it?  you getting smart with me?

But yeah, maybe Marcellas could shed some light.  But then again I don't care that much, I just thought she was a former guest and it annoyed me that I couldn't figure out who she was.

LOL Nope not getting smart... Just saying maybe that's why... I really don't know... :)

Gretchen is or was a L.A. radio personality. I believe she was paired up with Marcellas so that there would be one experienced media host to go with a former houseguest. In most sporting event broadcasting there is the veteran play-by-play guy paired with the jock/former coach to explain or provide commentary. Think of Gretchen as Pat Summerall and Marcellas as John Madden, or something like that. lol

Amy?? the callers wouldn't be able to get through at all if she were hosting. That girl never shut up.The only thing that I find annoying is Gretchen is very loud and kinda bossy.

OOh i didnt see Julie last year (my comp wouldnt let me see the show) so Im excited. I hope she actually has a personality!!

Yah, why can't someone from here call in and give a shout out to all the cool people at Mortys??

GO MARCELLAS!

I missed the shows from yesterday and today. CBS still hasn't archived yesterday's episode.

It's funny how this would happen during the same time the fantasy league wasn't updated.

Is the webmaster on vacation?

The show has been archived. Once you get into the house calls Archive click on the "House Calls archive" button right above the houseguests faces and click "Week 5"

It's still showing "Week 4" and the button is automatically the houseguests.

I Understood there were to be no more shout outs ... Marcellas said on todays program.

OOh i didnt see Julie last year (my comp wouldnt let me see the show) so Im excited. I hope she actually has a personality!!

Yah, why can't someone from here call in and give a shout out to all the cool people at Mortys??

GO MARCELLAS!

It will be great to see how Julie C is in a real setting. I am looking forward to it. The only time I recentally seen her was on David Letterman, but her segment wasn't that long. Dave was more interested in her marriage to Les Moonves than he was regarding Big Brother. I wonder if she will say anything about expecting to have Kaysar next to her on Thursday.

Guest gosarah

Sorry, I'm sure this was discussed, but I missed it all and couldn't wait to find out how the whole show went down!! Did Eric finally realize that most people find him disgusting and irritatingly vile? I hope Marcellas really let him have it. But knowing Eric, he probably still thinks he's the most honest, virtuous Houseguest ever in BB history!

marcellas did let him have it... but eric is too far up his own ass to realize that he is not liked and not a role model. so to answer your question.. no, eric did not get it.. he thinks he is god and nobody can tell him different.

Sorry, I'm sure this was discussed, but I missed it all and couldn't wait to find out how the whole show went down!!  Did Eric finally realize that most people find him disgusting and irritatingly vile?  I hope Marcellas really let him have it.  But knowing Eric, he probably still thinks he's the most honest, virtuous Houseguest ever in BB history!

I have yet to watch that episode of HouseCalls. I'd be interested in hearing from someone who saw the interview too. Were they just blowing smoke up Cappy's ass and telling him how great he was or were they letting some of the air out of his Ego Balloon? I hope Marcellas said SOMETHING!

Sorry, I'm sure this was discussed, but I missed it all and couldn't wait to find out how the whole show went down!!  Did Eric finally realize that most people find him disgusting and irritatingly vile?  I hope Marcellas really let him have it.  But knowing Eric, he probably still thinks he's the most honest, virtuous Houseguest ever in BB history!

I did watch the interview with Marcellas and Eric, and Marcellas did give it to "Crappy", however, "Crappy" still kept saying that he had played the game with honesty and integrity and that he was proud of himself for the way he played. Eric actually believes that he did NOTHING wrong in the game!