Jordan - Week 8/DE Part 2 Nominee & CO-POV Winner

CeCiMom

Jordon is such a hypocrite

"I thank Porsche should use the veto, Jeaf use the veto on Porsche last time so it's only fair that she use the veto on Jeaf"

UM Dani was HOH 2 times and didnt nominate him either time so it was only fair that he not nominate her this time! And before anyone says "But she wasnt saving him she wanted to get rid of Brendon". Jeff wasnt saving Porsche he wanted to get rid of Dani.

Then she has the nerve to bitch about Porsche and Kalia being there when they have won more game effecting challenges than she has??? :animated_rotfl::food-smiley-005:

And Shelly took advantage of your kind hearts? :animated_rotfl: Jordon if you truly gave Shelly the phone call out of the kindness of your heart you wouldnt have expected anything in return!! :food-smiley-005:

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AAAAHHH! But if she is getting a man to do her dirty work how stupid is she? Good job Jordan!

always a good thing when you can get them to do your dirty work,lol, Jordan is anything but stupid, I ahve always liked her,has nothing to even do with this game

Man crutch--- are you sure you aren't describing Dani? :animated_rotfl:

TEE HEE verra good point!!!

:animated_bouncy: dani-absolutely!!!!!

always a good thing when you can get them to do your dirty work,lol, Jordan is anything but stupid, I ahve always liked her,has nothing to even do with this game

Me too! She is very unselfish! :animated_bouncy:

no I am happy you said something cause i was like wha?? I never heard that they had any money and thought it was great that Jordan bought her mom a proper house, after taxes I am sure tha money did not go far and to spend the glut of it on your mom is special I think, I thought I had quoted diamond I just should have maybe bolded that part about the money

Money goes a little further in that part of the country. We went to Carolina Beach in NC last summer and we looked at a few houses with a realtor. (Not beach houses. They were about 10 miles inland.) They were priced very similar to my area in KY. $150k will buy you a nice home. We bought a 3 b-rm, 2.5 bath w/inground pool for $130k six yrs ago. I'm always amazed when I watch those shows where people are house hunting around the country and some of the houses are little more than dumps priced at over $200k. That's why I'll stay where I'm at. More bang for the buck. :D

Jordon is such a hypocrite

"I thank Porsche should use the veto, Jeaf use the veto on Porsche last time so it's only fair that she use the veto on Jeaf"

UM Dani was HOH 2 times and didnt nominate him either time so it was only fair that he not nominate her this time! And before anyone says "But she wasnt saving him she wanted to get rid of Brendon". Jeff wasnt saving Porsche he wanted to get rid of Dani.

Then she has the nerve to bitch about Porsche and Kalia being there when they have won more game effecting challenges than she has??? :animated_rotfl::food-smiley-005:

And Shelly took advantage of your kind hearts? :animated_rotfl:Jordon if you truly gave Shelly the phone call out of the kindness of your heart you wouldnt have expected anything in return!! :food-smiley-005:

I don't think Jordan expected anything at all from Shelly in return for the phone call, especially not getting stabbed in the back and lied to. Just sayin...

Okay, so PorcHo won a game effecting POV, that's ONE!!! And it could be said that Jordan's HOH effected the game because they voted out someone of their choosing. However, PorcHo, due to her greed to open Pandora's box, her HOH won't really be a game changer per se because she now has NO control over who she nominates as the replacement duo, and she can't control the vote. So how does that make her so much better than Jordan?

I don't think Jordan expected anything at all from Shelly in return for the phone call, especially not getting stabbed in the back and lied to. Just sayin...

Okay, so Porshe won a game effecting POV, that's ONE!!! And it could be said that Jordan's HOH effected the game because they voted out someone of their choosing. However, Porsche, due to her greed to open Pandora's box, her HOH won't really be a game changer per se because she now has NO control over who she nominates as the replacement duo, and she can't control the vote. So how does that make her so much better than Jordan?

I love the fact that the covens' hoh reign has gotten them another member of their own alliance voted out. Five hoh's and two enemies evicted. :animated_rotfl:

Okay, so PorcHo won a game effecting POV, that's ONE!!! And it could be said that Jordan's HOH effected the game because they voted out someone of their choosing. However, PorcHo, due to her greed to open Pandora's box, her HOH won't really be a game changer per se because she now has NO control over who she nominates as the replacement duo, and she can't control the vote. So how does that make her so much better than Jordan?

Well you obviously missed her yelling at Shelly that she gave her a phone call. If you have tonite's show taped you might want to go back and rewatch it. Just sayin....

And no I meant two game changing comps as in a POV and HOH Jordon won an HOH and a reward challenge. Porsche has done more than Jordan. And if you cant see that PB was rigged then I dont know what to say. Even on other board the Jordan fans can admit that it was rigged but they dont care. Porche and Kalia won their challenges fair and square. Jordon begged bb to give them a power to save them both and it happened.

thank you I just couldnt get all that out, ate too much popcorn at the movies earlier,lol

I love the fact that the covens' hoh reign has gotten them another member of their own alliance voted out. Five hoh's and two enemies evicted. :animated_rotfl:

:party_smilie: Yay BB for rigging the game so your favorite can stay in the game!

I bet you were a tonya harding fan and cheered when she bashed in Nancy's knees! :party_smilie:

Well you obviously missed her yelling at Shelly that she gave her a phone call. If you have tonite's show taped you might want to go back and rewatch it. Just sayin....

And no I meant two game changing comps as in a POV and HOH Jordon won an HOH and a reward challenge. Porsche has done more than Jordan. And if you cant see that PB was rigged then I dont know what to say. Even on other board the Jordan fans can admit that it was rigged but they dont care. Porche and Kalia won their challenges fair and square. Jordon begged bb to give them a power to save them both and it happened.

No I didn't miss a thing, thank you. But just because she was upset at getting betrayed doesn't mean at the time she GAVE that call to Old Leatherface that she expected some favor in return. What I said was she probably didn't expect for someone she trusted and that she was kind to, would turn around and stab her in the back. Do I need to say it again?

PS - PorcHo also got to sit around on her expanding rear end for weeks and weeks while Jordan had to worry about and play the game. Big advantage wouldn't you say? JMHO of course.

PS - now that I look at you latest ranting, WTF does Tanya Harding have to do with any of this? :inquisitive:

No I didn't miss a thing, thank you. But just because she was upset at getting betrayed doesn't mean at the time she GAVE that call to Old Leatherface that she expected some favor in return. What I said was she probably didn't expect for someone she trusted and that she was kind to, would turn around and stab her in the back. Do I need to say it again?

PS - PorcHo also got to sit around on her expanding rear end for weeks and weeks while Jordan had to worry about and play the game. Big advantage wouldn't you say? JMHO of course.

PS - now that I look at you latest ranting, WTF does Tanya Harding have to do with any of this? :inquisitive:

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: She was pissed off that She voted out Jeff and her first response was "I gave you a phone call" yeah she didnt expect anything in return :animated_rotfl::party_smilie::food-smiley-005:

If you cant see the comparison than I understand why you are a Jordan fan

Try to explain it to us ;)

Let's say this was an actuall game. A competetion. Last thursday Porche won HOH. Which would mean that a vet would most likely go home this week. But OH NO Allison Grodner/Tonya could not let that happen. so she rigged it/took a bat to the newbies knees and created this "twist" to save both Rachel and Jordon. But not only that she repeated the first HOH that Rachel had allready won to give Tonya even a better shot at surviving this week.

Archived