Rachel - Week 5

CeCiMom

wonder what the chances are that she leaves

-Kyo

but staying align with j/j her days will be number sooner then later once they rid the house of daniele with rachel help :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, they edited it but it looked a bit wonky. On BBAD the other night Kalia was talking about someone pulling out two discs and putting one back. I didn't catch the name and it looks like it was Rachel. Kalia and Lawon were saying that she didn't like one of the names and put it back. I bet the other one was Daniele.

Discs?

I've been out of the loop last two weeks

Anyone know what the projected votes are for her vs Lawon?

-Kyo

Supposedly Jeff, Jordan, Shelly and Adam are voting Lawon out.

I've been out of the loop last two weeks

Anyone know what the projected votes are for her vs Lawon?

-Kyo

lol at thought your post was a dig since you knew rachel was staying :animated_bouncy:

Tomorrow Brenchel will be reunited. The look and Kalias and Danis faces will be the greatest thing ever. It has to happen. Just looking at all the facebook comments of people voting for Brendon to return. Prepare!!!!!!!

I hope that you are right even though she drives me up the wall. I want him back purely for revenge - to see the look on Daniele's face.

I hope that you are right even though she drives me up the wall. I want him back purely for revenge - to see the look on Daniele's face.

I've experimented the past few days on facebook. Everytime I put GO BRENDON I get about 10-12 likes. If I put GO DOM I get about 3-4. I also see WAY more Brendon votes than Dom votes with a few Cassi voters and almost none for Keith. I seriously think he'll win this vote by a lot.

I've experimented the past few days on facebook. Everytime I put GO BRENDON I get about 10-12 likes. If I put GO DOM I get about 3-4. I also see WAY more Brendon votes than Dom votes with a few Cassi voters and almost none for Keith. I seriously think he'll win this vote by a lot.

Is this on Big Brother's Facebook?

I will be on pins and needles until tomorrow's live show.

Lawon is making a last ditch effort to campaign, hope her annoyance factor for the other house guests doesn't outweigh the original plan.

If Rachel is evicted and Brendon wins the chance to battle the latest evicted HG, how does that

equal the return of Brenchel? He would just let her win so he could return to his studlies. (oops I meant studies.)

Archived