Ragan - Week 7

CeCiMom

Matt is a liar and creep. But much more palatable than Ragan. He got to know Kristen after she was on the block and offered her his house key. Recently he told Brittney how much he loved her and broke into tears. No wonder he can't keep any man! :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt is a liar and creep. But much more palatable than Ragan. He got to know Kristen after she was on the block and offered her his house key. Recently he told Brittney how much he loved her and broke into tears. No wonder he can't keep any man! :animated_rotfl:

I agree he is a creep, but I also think he's the only one that went into the house to actually win some money and not to get a modeling/acting contract. Ragan is a raging gay man and his gay actions are multiplied for the camera. I wouldn't trust this phony as far as I can throw him.

The perfect Thursday would be Ragan and Matt evicted!!!! Leaving a final 5 of Britney, Brendon, Enzo, Lane, and Hayden that would be a great final 5 for me and a final 5 in which I could honestly be happy to see any of the 5 win. I would then only hope that the best person wins by winning the competitions to get to the final 2.

More then anything if I could just see Ragan leave it would be perfect. I don't even HATE Matt all that much really just please get Ragan out of their and I will be happy.

Totally Agree :animated_bouncy:

I hope people are right about his behavior on BB not being that big of a deal towards tenure. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand the jerk but I'd hate to see his stupidity in this silly game affect his career. Of course there are many colleges out there, but who would want to start over being so close to the holy grail of tenure even if the whole process takes years?

I'm so sick of Ragan!! He talks about being bullied, but look at all the stuff he has done as a bully. All this bashing of people and his attitude that America loves him...oh pleeaaasssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! He isn't the BB expert he pretends to be. He couldn't even give Enzo the name of the very first BB winner tonight!! Eddie McGee its been 12 seasons, but we still love you!!

and Matt...GO HOME!! :angry:

I'm so sick of Ragan!! He talks about being bullied, but look at all the stuff he has done as a bully. All this bashing of people and his attitude that America loves him...oh pleeaaasssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! He isn't the BB expert he pretends to be. He couldn't even give Enzo the name of the very first BB winner tonight!! Eddie McGee its been 12 seasons, but we still love you!!

and Matt...GO HOME!! :angry:

I hate to say it, but I think Ragan very well may be ruining his career. Besides his horrible behavior on TV, he has combined his personal life and career life on his website which is being inundated with comments and provides direct access to his work information. I don't really think he realizes how nasty he's being. It's like part of their brain turns off when these people get in that house. Check out the comments section on www.raganfox.com. He doesn't have many fans.

Ragan, Ragan, Ragan....you my dear are one f'd up mess. After reading some of the ramblings on your website, it is obvious to me you have UBER self esteem issues and over compensate by singing your own praises so loudly you annoy all around you. Your students appear to have come after you like a lynch mob due to your harsh grading standards and you again deem yourself to be the ultimate source of information regarding the issue. You scathingly review an article about homophobia and declare the writer WRONG as if you are also the ultimate source of information on this issue. Really Ragan, which are you, kind and considerate? Or selfish and self absorbed? I think the answer to this question is also obvious since you appear to be the only one singing YOUR praises.

Rachel is a girl who has learned how to push people's buttons. She however, was taken aback by the response she generated when she pushed yours! It was like she had unleashed the "kraken". The look on her face when you unloaded your tirade on her was priceless but even more priceless was the person you finally exposed yourself to be. You are a sad, ugly, little gay troll, Ragan. No one in that house likes you and I'm not just saying that to be a meanie. If I had you in front of me Ragan, I would let you have it, that is for sure. You're treatment of someone like poor Rachel who is struggling with self esteem issues was unforgivable, especially since we both know you were well armed to damage that poor girl since you have been on the receiving end of such tirades. I get that you were a tortured little soul and I've read your melancholy garbage you call poetry. That should make you more sensitive to the plight of other's rather than sending you into some rabid attack! She obviously hit a nerve but she wasn't ready for how big a mess you actually are. Ragan, when you get home and read the plethora of scathing comments left for you, please take them to heart and get help. You are pathetic. If I were the parent of a student at your University, I would make damn sure they didn't land in any of your classes to be influenced by your messed up rantings!

I love the way you claim to Julie your "integrity" is not for sale, a statement that could only be concocted for your cast mates since a self touted intellect such as yourself surely realizes at this point, all of America knows your integrity had a price on it, $20k to be exact! Ragan, I know it is useless for me to sit here and type this message to you, I am smart enough to know that you will never see this and will be avoiding the internet like the plague once you see what's waiting for you when you get to your web page. However, I am just so dumbfounded by your whole demeanor, I feel a need to vent. So I'm venting. I'm going to go do something constructive now. Carry on! :)

I would rather Ragan win over losers Enzo, Hayden, Brendon. I don't really see anything he has done that is so horrible. He is my 4th choice to win this silly game. He has entertained me. He seems to have a much better heart the some of the other bozos.

The funny thing is, most of the comments on his website (and here) all say the same thing. We loved him in the beginning. He seemed like a genuinely nice and sweet person, thus why he won the Sab power.

But god he's arrogant now. And his hypocrisy is gross to watch.

If California so desperately needs to make budget cuts, why do they allow creeps like this soak up public funds? I personally hope he doesn't get tenure after this awful exhibition of crazy, messed up behavior. How much are his students having to pay to be belittled by this little imp? And they ask what's wrong with "higher education"?

EDITED... No political talk at Morty's.

Aside from that tirade, this is the venom he unleashed on Rachel:

Ragan: Rachel, everything about you is a lie. Your boobs are a lie, your face is a lie – the only thing honest about you is the pimples on your chin. You’re a wicked witch. Why don’t you get on your broom and fly back inside.

You’re a disgusting, repulsive human being, and America sees it now too. I can’t wait to watch every single episode of how vile and disgusting you are. I will press “play” and “rewind” and “pause” and just look at how disgusting you are, and I will get a year’s worth of love and joy from that. So go ahead, keep on talking Rachel.

Rachel: Is that why your family doesn’t want to talk to you? Is that why you don’t have a boyfriend?

Ragan: My dad, who is dead, doesn’t want to talk to me? OK.

Rachel: And I cry because I had to live in a house with someone as lame and such a loser that you are. Ragan! Nobody thinks you’re f***ing cool! Get with the program! You’re a gay guy that’s not even good at being gay!

Ragan: Can I get two rum and Cokes and a margarita?

I don’t know because I try to keep you out of my mind. You are a vile and disgusting human being.

Rachel: You are a worse vile and worse disgusting human being Ragan, and I have so many things I want to say to you but I’m not going to say on camera because I have more cuh-lass that that!

Anyway, you get this picture. Rachel attacks Ragan's behavior and appropriately so, Ragan unleashes a tirade about her appearance which is lower than low and pretty much something a 4th grader would do.

Aside from these two examples of what he has done that "IS SO BAD", he has made fun of fat women with cats (I totally love fat old ladies with cats because my grandmother is one!) , in past podcasts he has made fun of Redheads, blatantly blasted people for making comments about women's appearances and turns around to totally verbally rape poor Rachel (note: redhead) about her appearance. His hypocrisy is astounding!

Wow...time for me to turn off the computer, I've totally let this get under my skin. LOL Marty, Just curious about your thoughts on all this since you don't think he's done anything THAT wrong. :)

Ragan, Ragan, Ragan....you my dear are one f'd up mess. After reading some of the ramblings on your website, it is obvious to me you have UBER self esteem issues and over compensate by singing your own praises so loudly you annoy all around you. Your students appear to have come after you like a lynch mob due to your harsh grading standards and you again deem yourself to be the ultimate source of information regarding the issue. You scathingly review an article about homophobia and declare the writer WRONG as if you are also the ultimate source of information on this issue. Really Ragan, which are you, kind and considerate? Or selfish and self absorbed? I think the answer to this question is also obvious since you appear to be the only one singing YOUR praises.

Rachel is a girl who has learned how to push people's buttons. She however, was taken aback by the response she generated when she pushed yours! It was like she had unleashed the "kraken". The look on her face when you unloaded your tirade on her was priceless but even more priceless was the person you finally exposed yourself to be. You are a sad, ugly, little gay troll, Ragan. No one in that house likes you and I'm not just saying that to be a meanie. If I had you in front of me Ragan, I would let you have it, that is for sure. You're treatment of someone like poor Rachel who is struggling with self esteem issues was unforgivable, especially since we both know you were well armed to damage that poor girl since you have been on the receiving end of such tirades. I get that you were a tortured little soul and I've read your melancholy garbage you call poetry. That should make you more sensitive to the plight of other's rather than sending you into some rabid attack! She obviously hit a nerve but she wasn't ready for how big a mess you actually are. Ragan, when you get home and read the plethora of scathing comments left for you, please take them to heart and get help. You are pathetic. If I were the parent of a student at your University, I would make damn sure they didn't land in any of your classes to be influenced by your messed up rantings!

I love the way you claim to Julie your "integrity" is not for sale, a statement that could only be concocted for your cast mates since a self touted intellect such as yourself surely realizes at this point, all of America knows your integrity had a price on it, $20k to be exact! Ragan, I know it is useless for me to sit here and type this message to you, I am smart enough to know that you will never see this and will be avoiding the internet like the plague once you see what's waiting for you when you get to your web page. However, I am just so dumbfounded by your whole demeanor, I feel a need to vent. So I'm venting. I'm going to go do something constructive now. Carry on! :)

Bravo!!!! You hit the nail on the head!! Thank you for such a great read!! :hurray:

Ragan was an okay person until he became the 'saboteur', which in itself was essentially the producers giving him 20K for doing dick all. He obviously watched previous seasons and got it in his head that America is just so fucking in love with him, and figured he was liked on the same lines of Janelle, et. al. However, one thing he did not do is remain the same person but instead became an arrogant prick who walks around like the God of the Big Brother House. He is so arrogant that he feels the need to decide what is appropriate behavior for some people in the house, and what is appropriate for others, even if it is contradictory. He will hide behind the, 'it's a game' line if he back talks someone, but if someone else does it, he will call them out.

And another thing, I am sure when he finds out Matt's lie, he will say, 'Oh, it's okay, it's just a game', but hell, if Rachel or Brenden had said that lie you can be 1000000% sure he would say they were vile, disrespectful and what they did was unforgivable...just his typical double standard.

Wow...time for me to turn off the computer, I've totally let this get under my skin. LOL Marty, Just curious about your thoughts on all this since you don't think he's done anything THAT wrong. :)

I didn't hear him say any of these things but they are no worse then many other HG. I still think Ragan won the Rachel showdown and she was in the wrong. I am the polar opposite as far as politics go but he does have a right to his opinion. The LL Cool J I don't know if he said anything that was prejudiced but maybe I can be corrected because I am not black. The fat lady with the cat was not offensive. He loves his grandma that is fat and has cats so what. I am chubby and love cats. whoopie. People are way too PC.

I stand by my comment that I would prefer Ragan as a friend then Enzo or Brendon.

*edit to add. I guess the long post about Ragan was deleted that I took this from?

I didn't hear him say any of these things but they are no worse then many other HG. I still think Ragan won the Rachel showdown and she was in the wrong. I am the polar opposite as far as politics go but he does have a right to his opinion. The LL Cool J I don't know if he said anything that was prejudiced but maybe I can be corrected because I am not black. The fat lady with the cat was not offensive. He loves his grandma that is fat and has cats so what. I am chubby and love cats. whoopie. People are way too PC.

I stand by my comment that I would prefer Ragan as a friend then Enzo or Brendon.

Ragan didn't say he loved his grandma who has cats, that's me hence - the parentheses, you are correct, nothing offensive about that. Your take on it was much what I expected. Thanks for your reply! :)

Ragan didn't say he loved his grandma who has cats, that's me hence - the parentheses, you are correct, nothing offensive about that. Your take on it was much what I expected. Thanks for your reply! :)

Call me crazy :smilielol:

I think he has a good heart but in the house of Big Brother actions and words can really get a person in trouble. Too much PC and people ready to jump on any comment as offensive. I don't hate any of these people.

Can you post the link to that article please. Thanks

I would rather Ragan win over losers Enzo, Hayden, Brendon. I don't really see anything he has done that is so horrible. He is my 4th choice to win this silly game. He has entertained me. He seems to have a much better heart the some of the other bozos.t

Marty, I totally agree with you. Ragan at least has gotten his hands dirty.

Archived