Ragan - Week 7

CeCiMom

I want the door to hit ragen in the ass right after Matt is evicted, then I dont care who wins, I could be happy for any of them, just not Matt or Ragen, Ragen drives me bats, he is sooo annoying and MAtt is the single most disgusting person I've wittnessed in a while,lol

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want the door to hit ragen in the ass right after Matt is evicted, then I dont care who wins, I could be happy for any of them, just not Matt or Ragen, Ragen drives me bats, he is sooo annoying and MAtt is the single most disgusting person I've wittnessed in a while,lol

I second that lol!

I don't think Ragan is really a bad guy. I really don't get all the hate. Yes he is emotional and he was a big dummy to trust Matt but I am amazed at some of his insight in the game. I would much rather Ragan win then the Bozo Brigade.

Regan's flaw is that he gives basically good BB advice to HGs who are looking to get him and his allies out of the game. Ragan's ideal of how to play BB is without wolves in sheep's clothing, but he can't detect who are the wolves from the sheep. Many times on the feeds I have seen him give the Brigade advice about how Matt (and others) play the game. Regan is just trying to be friendly and helpful to everyone, but he not seeing that they are using his own advice against him.

Basically Ragan understands the game from a TV perspective, but he is not good at playing the game. Much like a lot of hardcore sport fans who live\breath baseball, but couldn't hit a baseball if their life depended on it. animated_bouncy.gif

On the feeds Regan is being extremely BLUNT with Matt telling him that it is 100% certain that Matt will be evicted.

Indeed Regan is very good at analyzing the game, he is just not good at playing.

Yeah, but now Matt's playing on Ragan's love for BB by telling cool stories about auditioning last year and being in the final round with Ronnie, Casey, Natalie and Kevin. Which is true, supposedly Matt backed out because the season conflicted with his wedding date. Which makes me wonder, who was the "fill-in" last season? Probably Jeff, as he was the only normal person. Normal people don't get on this show unless a weirdo drops out.

I had a long talk this evening with a close friend of mine who also enjoys BB. He's gay and he said every year he's disappointed with the "gay" house guest. He stated it's pretty obvious AG picks guys who are flamboyant and give people in the gay community a bad rap. I have to agree with him.

Ragan was alright in the beginning but the longer the game has progressed the more we've seen his extreme behavior. I thought he could avoid that considering his age but I guess not. I have a feeling though it's like that for all BB house guest. They get in that house and do things they thought they never would do in a million years.

Both Ragan and Matt have put the target on their own back. However I am glad Ragan has finally seen the light and realizes he needs to play this game for himself and to hell with Matt.

Regan is a stereotypical gay guy. No big deal, the show picks people for partly because they are extreme\flawed in one way or another. They aren't picking on the gay community any more than when they cast any other minority that also happen be on the Wacko side, saying and doing stuff that makes for good reality TV. BB is very popular in the gay community, which is one reason their is a gay person each season. No other reality show has been as consistant. A gay person has better chance to get on the show than being straight.

If this show was cast with normal people who are good at controlling their behavior and emotions, this show would be so dull. Everyone would bite their tongs, never trash talk, and constantly be polite to each others. Nothing ever interesting would happen. It would be like watching people play chess for 3 months. Rarely would anyone make a move because there no good reason to say\do anything other than be nice\sociable as possible.

I had a long talk this evening with a close friend of mine who also enjoys BB. He's gay and he said every year he's disappointed with the "gay" house guest. He stated it's pretty obvious AG picks guys who are flamboyant and give people in the gay community a bad rap. I have to agree with him.

Ragan was alright in the beginning but the longer the game has progressed the more we've seen his extreme behavior. I thought he could avoid that considering his age but I guess not. I have a feeling though it's like that for all BB house guest. They get in that house and do things they thought they never would do in a million years.

This reminds me of a Bill Cosby line...Talking about drug addiction and how the addict does things he would never do and Cosby asked some authorities how does that happen, that a person has such an extreme personality change and the Dr. says that drugs intensify the personality, to which Cosby replies "Yeah, but what if they're an a$$hole". Most of the HG's are walking a thin line to begin with, IMHO!

Both Ragan and Matt have put the target on their own back. However I am glad Ragan has finally seen the light and realizes he needs to play this game for himself and to hell with Matt.

Ragan is an obnoxious human being on big brother 12. Ragan's being gay only adds to the mix that he is an obnoxious gay human being on big brother 12. No more no less. I dont think that any of them except perhaps matt would vote for ragan to win. That includes kathy. Ragan is an ass.

Hahaha! But Ragan says he will still going to be Matt's friend "Matt just need to know that I know" -- Then Matt will apologize to Ragan and Ragan will say. "I understand, Matt... you are fighting for you and your sick wife... it might be hard for you. I forgive you. You are a wonderful person."

Hahaha, it was so easy to predict what I stated earlier. During a convo between Matt and Ragan last night: "[Matt] Appologizes again and Ragan answers that he understands his back was against the wall."

What a dumb @ss Ragan is! He has a crush on Matt and he is blind! LOL.

If this show was cast with normal people who are good at controlling their behavior and emotions, this show would be so dull. Everyone would bite their tongs, never trash talk, and constantly be polite to each others. Nothing ever interesting would happen. It would be like watching people play chess for 3 months. Rarely would anyone make a move because there no good reason to say\do anything other than be nice\sociable as possible.

So it would be exactly like Season 1? I didn't watch that season, but it's my understanding the people were normal and didn't play anything like the game has been played since then.

Ragan is acting like he's a psycho, psychic, psychiatrist tonight. This dude is really weird. I hope the real BB psychiatrist is on call tonight.

I also have this impression of him hahaha. The way he talks, his gestures... ugh, it is annoying. He is so hateful, bitter, paranoid, insecure.

Ugh, I hope he gets OUT asap.

THE HATE COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH.

Exactly! He is very obnoxious too, what is irritating!

I also have this impression of him hahaha. The way he talks, his gestures... ugh, it is annoying. He is so hateful, bitter, paranoid, insecure.

Ugh, I hope he gets OUT asap.

Exactly! He is very obnoxious too, what is irritating!

The thing I will NEVER miss again once this guy is gone is having to look at his ass with the way he constantly sits/lays around. He always contorts himself to such a degree that it's a full on moon shot every single time.

Besides that, I do agree he is a completely hateful and bitter person that has one way of thinking, which he claims is logical, but often times I fail to see any sense at all in the way he thinks.

Amazing how the guys who think they are "good people" feel compelled to tell everyone about it. If it's true you should not have to say a thing

Ragan is the phoniest guy in the house. At least schemers like Matt are playing the game. Ragan just wants to be rewarded for being a "good person". I wouldn't be surprised if he was out the door with Matt Thursday night

I would love to have Ragan as a friend. He can be a character but I think he would be a kind loyal friend.JMO :dance2:

Ditto! I find his character very interesting. He's articulate and insightlful and VERY quirky, and I definitely appreciate his extremes.

I don't see why it is assumed that he is in love with Matt. A gay man can be close friends with a straight man and not be looking for a sexual relationship. So what if he was overly emotional about Matt leaving last week and hurt this week by Matt betrayal. He is an emotional guy and the stress of the house is going to mutiply it. Ragan looked at Matt as his one true friend in the house.

Archived