8/8 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

1:35 AM BBT: Brendon and Rachel turn off the lights and get in to bed. Rachel keeps trying to talk game but Brendon is too drunk and tired to listen.

Rachel takes off her shirt and is only in her bra and gets under the covers. Unzipping of pants is clearly heard. Brendon and Rachel are spooning and her hands are definitely down south as they start to makeout.

1:44 AM BBT: Hayden, Enzo, Britney, Matt, and Ragan are in the kitchen talking about their colleges. Brendon and Rachel are under their covers and more than making out is going on.

"No, that's not a good idea" is heard from Rachel under the covers.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:57 AM BBT: Ragan is mocking Rachel's evil laugh from earlier.

"I'm just glad that the rest of us can't look bad for the rest of the season. Like she takes the cake."

Ragan asks if they (Matt, Britney, Lane, Enzo and Hayden) want to do a top 5 list of things people will regret:

1. Ball today (Brendon I think)

2. Andrew's boner...changed this to Andrew's shorts during the surfboard competition so it will air on CBS

3. They try to think of one for Rachel but there are too many to choose one. Britney mocks Rachel practicing last night how she threw the ball and stomped away crying.

2:00-2:04 AM BBT: WBRB

Rachel and Brendon are still at it in the taj room.

The HGs talk about Rachel vs. Janelle:

Ragan: "Janelle worked because Janelle was being Janelle. Rachel doesn't work because Rachel is Rachel trying to be Janelle."

3:15 AM BBT: Ragan and Britney head to bed in jumanji. The Brigade stays in the kitchen.

Ragan and Britney start placing bets:

How many times will Rachel Cry tomorrow...Britney says 3 Ragan says 2.

How many apologies will be administrated by Brenchel...Britney says 1 Ragan says 2.

How many fights will occur tomorrow...Britney says 1 Ragan says 1 as well.

How many times will Brendon chime in on a conversation Rachel is having with someone else...they both say infinity.

2:21 AM BBT: In the kitchen Enzo is telling the brigade the "advice" Rachel gave him. She kept telling him he has to make it to final 4 to have a chance. And he says, "Yeah I will..two words..BRI-GADE".

The Brigade talks about having the votes no matter who wins HOH and who he/she puts on the block. Unless ofcourse one of them is the saboteur.

Enzo: "If I find out that one of you is the saboteur, then I will hunt you down and kill you!"

The brigade is worried that bb will tell the saboteur that there is a 4 person alliance and the saboteur tells the house.

Hayden is worried that if the saboteur is one of the brigade members that he wouldn't sabotage the brigade by his own will. He is worried that the saboteur has to vote by America's decision and that will mess them up.

Enzo: "If we don't make the final four, it's a travesty."

2:32 AM BBT: Brigade talks strategy about getting Ragan, Kathy, and Britney out.

Enzo: "I'd rather shun them before they have a chance to shun us."

Hayden: "Dude, after Thursday, that's 5 down!"

Enzo: "Best case scenario, Kathy's the saboteur."

Matt: "That is the best case but I don't think it's her. If America had anything to do with it, it wouldn't be her!"

Enzo: "Is it Ragan" [ding ding ding]

Matt: "I don't think it's Ragan."

Enzo: "And Britney's too chicken shit to do it. I think a major option is that it's bb fucking with us."

2:38 AM BBT: The Brigade starts to quiz themselves on before and after questions.

2:41 AM BBT: The Brigade breaks up to go to bed.

2:55 am BBT: Enzo and Matt are still up talking about the possibilities with the saboteur. Enzo is convinced it has to be Kathy and tries to convince Matt. Then, on a dime, Enzo switches to there are really no saboteur at all

10:30 AM BBT - WBRB (Wake up call)

10:53 AM BBT - Lane, Ragan, and Britney in the green room. Hayden enters and tells the three that he slept good last night. Hayden mentions he woke up this morning to Enzo singing Footloose. Brandon & Rachelle outside. No signs of Kathy, Matt, Enzo on the feeds.

10:54 AM BBT - WBRB

10:58 AM BBT - Brandon & Rachelle on hammock. Rachelle telling Brandon that she would rather go back to Vegas instead of to the Jury house.

10:59 AM BBT - Britney in bathroom putting make up on. Hayden & Ragan enters the bathroom and brushes their teeth.

11:02 AM BBT - Rachelle says to Brandon "Matt, Ragan, and Britney going to control the rest of the season". Ragan in the bathroom shaving.

11:04 AM BBT - Kathy wakes up and heads to the bathroom laying on the couch in the bathroom. (Looks like she's trying to wake up)

11:07 AM BBT - Brandon says it once again "Competitions are more geared for migits" where Rachelle says "Everyone in this house hates me".

11:08 AM BBT - Kathy & Hayden sitting on the bathroom couch. While Ragan showers. Lane, Britney, and Enzo sitting at the kitchen table chit-chatting. Rachelle outside making fun of Ragan on how he's not a cool gay guy.

11:12 AM BBT - Brandon wants a swimming competition for an HOH. Rachelle wishes she kept Kristin in the house. Brandon calls Matt a little "troll". Rachelle just bashing Matt & Ragan about there showmance.

11:15 AM BBT - Britney asks Lane in the kitchen about his girlfriend. (Didn't know Lane has a gf)

Enzo discribes Wifey's day. How he likes to give Daughter bath cuz she plays and splashes. Some times he just lets her play in the water for fun. He only washes her neck "cuz you know the cottage cheese going on in there." Talks about how she should be crawling by now,she is 9months old. Probably walking to the store by now, has a job.

11:55 BBT

Matt joins Kathy and Rachel at table. Mat is talking about the stains not coming out of his jeans. He asks Kathy if the paint came out of their clothes. She said most did , then asked Rachel if it came out of hers (AWKWARD) Rachel replied " I didn't get achance to fight for my life (She looks like a patient at the Cuckko house right now) Now all silent except for the tapping on the bowl of Rachel's food.

Kathy escaped and left Matt stuck at the table--He asks her if she is feeling better she says no and he apologizes " Sorry kiddo", now saying that she does not think she deserves to go. She says doesn't know why everyone wants her gone. Says it is personal. He says it should be flattering. She sd she is on block with the one she loves. She is re-hashing the Kathy non-apology. She said it is not flattering. She said why me. Everyone hates me.

About 12:00ish BBT

Rachel to Matt: I'vebbeen fighting since start of game. I am going to be mad and cabby. I feel like a caged animal. I didn't choose to have people not like me.

Matt: We didnt set up the competition.

Rach: it was 5 against 2. Some people wont apologize, I offered Brit 5K.

Matt: sabetour thing messed her up there

Rach: I couldnn't compete for HOH, chance of winning POV were so slim because 7 people.

Matt: I cant argue with you there. Next week I will be in similar position.

Matt: Which ever one of you stays will come to harsh realization that what you thought about it being personal wasnt. With one gone the other will not be noticed.

Matt: I like the day one Rach and I know she is in there some where.

Rachel: No she is not.

Matt: its give and take. Someone needs to similate. Brendon did that last night playing pool, made it more normal. It's not as personal as you make it. It has be come a little personal with your actions.

Rach: Cant wait until you guys come to my town & see how personal it will get.

Matt: Are you saying that spitefully? Are people not going to want to hane out?

Rachel: am I even saying anything?

Matt: guess not.

Rach puts dishes in sink, heads to red rm bed to cry w/covers over head

Brendon comes in and asks what is wrong. Rachel tells him Matt said she is the one making it personal.

Brendon says he is goig to take a shower he will be right back. On way to shower he looks out back door. Kathy in shower so he heads back to red room with a stop at the back door again.

Bren: Maddest I have been was at noms yesterday. I got a plan in my head for what I am going to for Ragan. Dont want Matt or Ragan around me. If your going to make it awkward for someone i love i will make it awkward for them. They can feel all tough & strong in here. When its over its back to real world. I am going to shower then have a talk to Matt.

Rach: nooo I think in his brain he was being nice.

Brendon: F him. I would have helped him & wife but F him. You wrong the person I love & your not going to be my friend. Wont be friend outside BBH. I have no respect for anyone that throws people under the bus like that. I am riled up. We have been the target for falling in love. Matt's trying to act cocky because he's going down. I will smoke them in the quizzes.

Rach: Know what I am good at? Quizzes.

Brendon: who ever stays plays their heart out cuz now its for blood. I need a shower.

Rachel: I been crying all morning. I need hugs.

Brendon: I have to take shower

Brendon:We have to wash the sheets, I cant lay on them after getting sweat on them.

Brendon: hey kathy no offense but do you know these people are going to get you out at next.

Kathy: not really hanging with them but yeah I know it

Brendon: Rachel didnt mean anything by what she said after comp yesterday. It did hurt her feelings when you cheered.

Brendon: They are saying you want to get us out.

Kathy: Who said it. If I say it it comes from me. If someone else says it, it wasnt from me

1:25BBT extended WBRB for about 15 min now

1:30BBT

Feeds back, Hg in livingroom talking about weither some things are missing or not. The chess piece has been missing since Andrew left. Was that candle there?

Sabetour paid a visit. Didnt say Matts name this time.

Brit: That message implied to get out Bren instead of Rach. It was so obvious. Kick Bren out.

HG saying it was so Rachel that it had to mean Rachel is the Sabetour. If it wasn't her someone else would be trying to F with the Veto.

Britney: I made it clear that I wasnt useing the Veto so now she is trying to mess with the votes.

Sabetour looking around saying ok what would help my game.

1:42 PM BBT - Lane, Ragan, Matt, Britney and Kathy still sitting in the living room after the Saboteur message. Lane brings up that he bets the sab will say on his next message that there is a secret 3 person alliance in the house that no one knows about. Matt agrees and it changes to a secret 4 person alliance as they all chip in to the conversation. Ragan says he wouldn't buy it.

They think it would be funny if smoke bombs went off when Rachel leaves and they laugh about how it would be like the wicked witch meeting her demise in the Wizard of Oz. They say that this is the season of Wizard of Oz! Britney asks if she can be the good witch. Brendon is the wizard...The Wizard of Pinnnballl. Then they change it to Brendon being the Tin Man.

1:48 PM BBT - Rachel in the kitchen asking why the Saboteur just didn't say "Rachel, everyone hates your guts".

Lane/Matt in HOH.

Lane: that message was just dumb enough to from her.

Hay: I do think its her after that. Message tells its not a Brigade.

Matt: I think its Rachel. she came out of the DR & didnt talk to anyone then after her DR last night that laugh at Ragan

Rachel and Kathy in BR. Rach: I am sorry. its going to be hard to be with out Brendon even if for a week.

Kath: I Know its hard.

Back to HOH: talking about how Sab works. saying she prob throws around ideas and they pick it up. It was so obvious its Rach.

in BR:

Kathy: I was just so happy I won some thing. I didnt know it was only 2 pins untill you just told me. Its hard on different levesl with each person.

back in HOH: going over Rachels movements and mood swings, not doing normal Rachel like things the last few days. She IS the Sab. Sab also said.. dont worry you can also discuss it in the jury house.

Ragan: she apologized to Kath. at least she is making an effort.

3:55 PM BBT - Lane, Enzo and Hayden trying to make a whirpool in the pool. Ragan and Matt in the backyard, Matt telling him about the time around Christmas when he was in about 7th grade and was swinging a lighter around a nativity scene on a bookshelf and the cotton under it caught on fire. He swiped it off the bookshelf and it landed on the carpet. So he grabbed a recycling bin and put it over the fire then poured water into the holes of the bin to put the fire out. Once it was out and he lifted the bin the fire had burned through the carpet to the flooring underneath. (MENSA.)

Archived