Kristen - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:box::bag: I have a feeling Kristen is about to lose it and go crazy. I can see that look in her eyes. She's quiet, but no one can be that quiet for that long... I can see the biotch slap a mile away...

And when she does, I will be there to see it... :animated_bouncy::smilielol:

Wow! Kristin has some serious fire in her! That scream-fest was crazy! Loved it! I do have a feeling that Andrew saying "YOU'RE digging YOUR own grave" means he is going to call out Kris and Hay and their late night shenanigans....

I don't see how calling K & H out for their late night rendezvous is going to help Andrew's game though...

I don't see how calling K & H out for their late night rendezvous is going to help Andrew's game though...

They'll be shocked and disgusted that the "twins" are sleeping together. Britney's convinced they're siblings and I think it would be hysterical to see the look on Britney's face when the truth is revealed.

They'll be shocked and disgusted that the "twins" are sleeping together. Britney's convinced they're siblings and I think it would be hysterical to see the look on Britney's face when the truth is revealed.

I think Andrew thinks it will show there is another showmance to go after an he thinks it will keep Red an cry baby in the house...but I think Kristen an Hayden will just says its a lie an he would try anything to stay in the house,people are already saying he going to come up with any lie to stay,so its being set up ..

That will (hopefully!) be priceless! Britney even has Lane believing it too. I hope the camera men are clued in to capture their reactions.

The problem I see with him exposing them is that then we'll have two couples in the house that the feeds will be following...one shmoopy couple is enough...uhm, make that one is too much!

That will (hopefully!) be priceless! Britney even has Lane believing it too. I hope the camera men are clued in to capture their reactions.

The problem I see with him exposing them is that then we'll have two couples in the house that the feeds will be following...one shmoopy couple is enough...uhm, make that one is too much!

It will force them all to realign and maybe we'll get something interesting to watch!

What are you going to do with your hoodoo mojo if it turns out that they were siamese twins separated at birth?

:animated_rotfl:

Now wouldn't that be the Big Brother twist of all twists!

What are you going to do with your hoodoo mojo if it turns out that they were siamese twins separated at birth?

Could be possible but(very very rare)they would have to be both the same sex and with that body Kristen ain't a tranny unless she fooled Britanny in her tight pants :animated_rotfl:

Archived