7/16 - Live Feed Updates

CeCiMom

2:52 BBT

FOTH but Jordan sitting inthe dark talking to Laura I think and Jeff getting told what he should do in the HOH by Jesse/Natalie/Chima and Ronnie slithering around after causing this whole mess.

2:55 Feeds are back and Chima says her and Jordan won't be targets.....if "you vote for braden" she'll put up him jordan and laura...

{i'm out for the night..back tomorrow}

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Casey is in the kitchen with Russ

Russ''Showtime should be later. we are boring during showtime''

Casey''The show {cbs} is the most entertaining. If you want to watch us during the day, watch us during the day.this me eating bacon, this is me getting a napkin. {hee hee I am watching} :animated_wave:

Now the are talking about everyones pictures on the wall

Russ''Have u seen late night spanish tv. Thoses women are hot.''

Casey''you can watch it at nine in the morning and see it''

Russ''their car commercials have a hot chick with big boobs''

Casey''fake. venezuala has the most fake ones per capita. Its cheap and there is no stigma about it.

Russ''they have to be good. you dont want to have them messed up''

Russ''this place is like a marriage. who's dishes, ''

casey''you dont cheat on you wife, but if you leave the cap off the tooth paste , look out''

Russ''look out. like when lydia called you old man for peeing on the floor''

Casey''I cant help it I dribble. I could straddle the seat.'' :inquisitive:

BB is waking everyone up

laura is telling Russ about the argument last night.

(stephen V did a great job last night transcribing it. pgup to read it)

now they are talking about the music that woke them up.

casey is reading instructions on an herb garden.

Casey'' i knew there were instructions. Jeff is the gardener''

Jeff''my grandma was the best , she put the eggshells and bananas in the soil''

foth

Casey is reading the BB rules for keeping the house clean while Jesse jeff Natalie Michelle Braeden are eating, and cleaning up breakfast.

12:05 PM BBT - HOH LD is over. Casey and Kevin are in bathroom. Jessie, Russell, Natalie, and Chima are in HOH room talking about what happened with Laura yesterday.

12:07 PM BBT - Lydia joins Casey and Kevin in bathroom.

12:08 PM BBT - FotH

12:09 PM BBT - Feeds come back....Looks like Kevin is getting a mop ready to do some cleaning. Same chat going on in HOH room with Jessie.

12:11 PM BBT - Heard Jessie say he has 10 minutes to "get his ____" out of the room.

12:16 PM BBT - Jessie is cleaning his room, Ronnie is washing dishes, and Michelle is moping the kitchen floor. Last I saw - Casey was when he was laying on a bed and Braden was putting on a shirt!

12:35 BBT

Both sides are scrambling for votes. Seems like Ronnie is going to be the deciding vote. Jesse and Nat are in his ear now and he just told Jesse he is voting to keep Chima.

He leaves Jesse and goes out in the kitchen and Jordan says "Ronnie's got info". Ronnie in the Recycling Room with Jordan. Very hard to hear but it seems like Jesse told him that they are playing on voting him out so why would he vote with them

12:50 BBT

I can't keep up with Ronnie. He is going back and forth from one group to the other. Very hard to hear what they are saying but Ronnie is telling each group what the other is saying

12:55 PM BBT On feed 4 is Casey and Kevin in the pool room. Casey was in bed and Kevin approached him to try to convince him not to keep Braden. Kevin "if you do this, you are putting me and Lydia at risk". Casey tells him that he trusts him (Kevin) but that Kevin should not trust the information they (Jessie/Russell) are feeding him. Casey says "I sympathize with what you are saying but you are worrying about things that haven't happened yet and I have my own situations." Casey tells Kevin that there at least 3 people in line ahead of him as targets. Jordan walks in and Casey says "tell Kevin he isn't a target" and Jordan tells him "of course not". Kevin "but Braden hates my guts." Casey asks Kevin "have you not been in the house in the last 12 days?" "What makes you think you can trust them now?"

The conversation keeps going in the same general direction. Eventually Casey says "I appreciate your opinion and I hope we can keep having these kinds of discussions. Kevin "I'm not trying to put pressure on you." Casey interrupts "No?" And cackles out loud. That pretty much ends the discussion.

1:07 PM BBT half the house in the HOH room and the other half is in the kitchen. Just general chit chat.

1:10 PM BBT Casey/Kevin conversation part 2. Now, while Casey is ironing a shirt, Kevin is trying to convince Casey that his belief that he will be targeted by the Jessie/Russell/Natalie crew is Braden's group feeding him full of bull. Casey tells him "I have heard it from multiple people.....but you may be right." Neither is succeeding in the convincing the other that they need to switch their vote. But again, Casey tells Kevin that he is glad they can talk about these things and he hopes it remains that way. Kevin "tell me seriously, do you think they have the votes to keep Braden" Casey "What do you think" Kevin "No" Casey "then my vote don't matter does it?" Kevin "tell me, do they?" Casey "you may want to jump on board...you will at least get jury at the minimum." Kevin starts to talk about trust again and Casey says "I thank you. I think your point is clear, for 40 minutes now."

1:16pm BBT

Casey is ironing his shirt for tonights FIRST live eviction... Casey tells Kevin to win HOH and then he has not anything to worry about. Casey also tells Kevin that he has his opionions and I have mine." Casey asks Kevin if they have the votes and Kevin tells him that Caseys vote will make 6 for Braden to stay. Casey says that then they do have the votes. Casey says "If I decide to go that way he assured that Kevin would be safe." Casey also tells Kevin that he better jump on with them if he wants to stay because that would help guarantee he goes to Jury house. Casey then says that Kevin has made his point for 40 minutes straight.

1:25 PM BBT All 4 feeds now on Casey and Jordan in the swim room. Casey assures Jordan that he is not changing his vote. Jordan rehashes a conversation she had with Laura earlier and she says "she is so gay" Casey stops her and says "you have to stop saying that, if Kevin hears you he will take offense to it. Like Natalie takes offense to retard and like you would if someone said dumb blonde" Casey assures Jordan his vote is not going to change and he hopes it won't bite him in the end. He also tells Jordan that he is baseing this all on what Michelle told him.

3:27pm BBT

In the Kitchen Natalie, Kevin, and Russell are discussing the current situation. Kevin tells Natalie and Russell that he prefers brutal honesty. (This is refering to the conversation with Casey in which Kevin said he prefers to know how his team mates stand.)

Feeds switch to Bathroom.

Laura and Michelle are primping in the mirror. Jeff walks in and tells Casey, Natalie, Laura, and Michelle that Jordans boob popped out while she was changing.

Ronnie is taking a shower...

3:32 BBT

Russell and Chima have a talk at the kitchen table.

Chima says that Ronnie was the one who came up to Jessie in the first place and suggested that the Brains team up with the Brawns. It wouldn't make sense for him to change sides now.

And then she says that she had been Laura's only friend in the house, and now she's turned on her.

Chima says that she will make anyone who went for Braden feel like an ass.

She also said she will never volunteer herself for anything ever again.

BB: Chima, please go to the diary room

Chima: Oh you fuckers! I'm trying to eat!

In the POOL room, Braden quickly practices his speech in a whisper. Basic stuff, not inflammatory. (Ex. I'm really glad to have met you all. I hope you give me the chance to stay here longer, etc.)

3:35pm BBT

Russell is sitting at the Kitchen with Chima discussing the vote. Chima is calling someone a trator (I missed who but I would guess either Michelle or Laura). Chima says that she was her only friend in the house and she turned on me.

Chima said she is going to make anyone who votes for Braden feel like an ass. She also says she will not ever volunteer herself for anything. (PAWN ALWAYS GOES HOME IN BB)

Chima is called to the DR but still sits at the table peeling her egg.

Feeds switch to Swim Room

Braden and Casey are talking when the feeds cut in and we hear that Bradens father was a teacher. Casey is telling Braden what to say in his speech during the live show. Casey says to not make it long.

Casey walks into plush room to talk to Laura and asks about Michelles status and she says she is still voting Chima out but is nervous. Casey is telling Laura how Chima said she wanted to go home.

3:45 BBT

Jordan sees Kevin lying down on the living room couch and asks him if he's ok. He's fine.

Braden walks by and Kevin tells Jordan that he thinks Braden was crying, and that she should go talk to him.

She follows Braden and asks him. He admits it, and says that he is just emotional.

Preparations continue.

Jessie has just finished showering and shaving, and seems to be the one that is least ready out of all of them.

4:05 BBT

In the pool room, Jessie makes a last-ditch effort to swing Casey back.

Casey is not buying it.

Jessie says that whoever told Casey that Chima was thinking to put him up was lying.

Casey says Russell told him that on day 2, so that makes no sense.

Furthermore, Chima MUST go.

She offered herself as a pawn, and went around saying she wanted to go home.

Now it's going to bite her in the ass, and she deserves it.

Casey also tells Jessie that he is a little disappointed in him because he asked him not to relay their conversation, and "2 seconds later", Natalie is going to Laura asking her about her vote.

Jessie closes the door so no one can hear (even though they are whispering already) and tells Casey in no uncertain terms that he did not say a word, and that Natalie did that on her own.

Casey seems to believe him.

Jessie leaves and Braden comes in.

Casey and Braden start talking about non-game stuff. Casey says nothing about the conversation he just had with Jessie, and Braden does not ask.

Back to TRIVIA on the feeds.

5:33BBT Live show

Braden gave his speach and then Chima stood up and said some stuff that was bleeped out but she mentioned that Braden was racist towards Kevin and Lydia, and that Braden called Julie a ho and that he should be voted out

Live show

Russell votes to evict Braden

Natalie votes to evict Braden

Jeff votes to evict Chima

Jordan votes to evict Chima

Kevin votes to evict Braden

Laura votes to evict Chima

Lydia votes to evict Braden

Michelle votes to evict Chima ( michelle was nervous)

Casey votes to evict Chima mellow dramatic behind

Ronnie ( im so nervous i want him to evict chima ) Braden

ooooooooooooo

Jessi is breaking the 5-5 - and it's Braden going home :((

5:44 bbt - HOH

"Big Brother Homecoming" the name of the competition - majority of america voted on the most popular clique.

Round 1

Laura, Chima, Casey Natalie

Laura eliminates Chima

Round 2

Jeff eliminates Kevin

Round 3

Laura eliminates Russel

Round 4

Casey eliminates Natalie

Round 5

Laura answered wrong she's gone

Round 6 Jeff stays in the game he's the last athlete