James

CeCiMom

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think it was jamesonly but the fact chelsia was there too

Yes Chelsia helped him shave it and they were making plans how to prank people with it. I think they know that BB would not let them put it in someones food. I just wondered if they are still saving it.

James and Chelsia ~ such a sweet couple.

I was just so disgusted with James biting off his toe nails on national TV last nite, come on, does this man and I use the tern lightly have any manners at all?? What the hell is happeneing to people?? And saving the pubic hair , are you kidding me?? Those two are soo nasty.

James has proven how sneaky and mean spirited he can be so Adam feels he is a big threat to him.

James is a weazle.

well, sometimes you just got to fake it to make it, so Adam should suck it up act like he has all the confidence in the world and start saying this is what I am doin and , that is my story and I am stickin to it, end of story, it would make all of them have to hustle up some more bs or other scenerios to keep their games goin, grow some balls Adam, stand up for yourself!!!!!

Guest nerorowan

Is it my imagination or did James have the same crazed expression while biting toenails as Danielle fromBB8 did when she was shaving her arms? Awkward (pronounced as said by Dani) :dance2:

James is probably the only houseguest that I would be able to stand being around for more than 5 minutes. He doesn't blabber on and on and on like the rest of them, same goes for Ryan. I wouldn't mind seeing James win this game. He has played the game better than anyone in the house. The evicted "pairs"were given a raw deal because most of them got evicted because of an idiotic partner, otherwise they too may have played the game well. The only thing that makes me want James to leave is the fact that if he wins.....Chelsia smelia will bask in the fortune for a while and I don't want her to get anything. As far as I'm concerned she has ridden James' coattails for far to long.

But Chelsia has earned her place with James. She pops all his zits and helps him shave his pubic hairs. That should earn her at least 2nd place behind James. :rolleyes:

I find it just the opposite. James has used Chelsia more than she has used him. She does whatever he asks her to do. Even shaving his pubic hair!! :rolleyes4::scared: I don't care for her at all so I am in no way, defending her over him.

LOL true

Do they honestly think that other house guests are buying the "we're not together anymore" routine? They are going to get caught meeting up secretly in the middle of the night.....I just really don't like Chelsia and can't wait till she's gone. Get rid of her this week and then she can go spend a week with Matty :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

They should know by now that it was all an act.....

Tuesday night, Matty went up to the hoh room to talk to James,

and there was Chelsia stretched out in the bed beside James....

that should told Matty something, maybe he did say something to

someone else in the house about it......

That was dumb on James and Chelsias part to even be sneaking around like that....

I can't wait to see them both gone!!!...They are nasty!!

Archived