Sign in to follow this  
LovesBigBrother

Big Brother 9 Commercial!

Love that Dick was in the commercial!!!

love the song!... bout time they change it from the typical bb theme music they usually use. it was that song that got me to look up and pay attention.

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

I am so excited! I just saw the ad for Bb last night during Survivor! It will be weird to see Bb while there is still snow on the ground. I wonder if they will still have their summer season still or if this is the only season of the year.

I guess this is due to the writers strike. I wonder what the other networks are going to come up with!

Anyway I am just really excited!

I liked the Commercial!....I got all excited when I saw it!!!! Catchy song! :pixiedust:

I just downloaded the song 'Dirty Little Secrets' because I like it and its quite a catchy tune. Anyhow, the band is 'The All American Rejects'

*snorts*

I wonder what kind of clue THAT is. HAHAHAHAHA. :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I know its nothing, but it made me laugh right out loud!

I'm not even going to try to guess if there are any hints in the commercal... remember last year? with the flamingo? i dont think there were 1 flamingo in the entire season.

I am excited too... I just hope we will see a season in the summer too... You know, it's really going to be strange though not to see them sunbathing and swimming or does it not get too cold there?

WOW !! Thanks Dream...that commercial really got me reved up about the new season.

Yana, I checked weather.com and found that the average high temp in LA in Feb & March is 70 with lows in the 50's. We may see some sunbathing and hot tubbing.

Los Angeles, CA Weather Facts

On average, the warmest month is August.

The highest recorded temperature was 112

one thing to note. if history repeats itself, this commercial give us no clues.

first commercial for BB8:

and

Edited by DreamAngel
Fixed urls

I've been sayin' for along time that the weather won't be that cold. I've been in LA in January when it was 80 degrees. They always have a hot tub on BB. They still can have one in Feb. I use my hot tub more in the winter than any other time. :pixiedust:

I love the commercials, and I can't wait for February!

Wonder how they will bring Valentimes, st. patricks day, and easter all into the season.. they could make this a really good season.

I must say I am sooooo happy I check here regularly. I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! Only bad part is that I will be in school and should be focusing on classes. It will be really hard to do with BIG BROTHER on!!!!

:smitten::clap::dance2::smitten:

:animated_bouncy::animated_wave:

Wow...this is a nice surprise for me. I had no idea until I pulled up this page. A little voice in my head said "go to Mortys"

:party_smilie:

Can't wait till February!!!!!

the commercial was good, can't wait til feb.!! but the song is from years ago, should've found one newer.