July 11th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

Guest HermanoGrande

Janelle finally went to bed.

Howie and Kaysar chatting in the kitchen. They are talking about whether or not Ivette and Beau should be put up together or not.

H:I want them out of the way. Who wont

K: Hell yeah. Do you think there are more people that know them?

H: yeah.... They have that florida mix to keep it caucious.

my audio keeps flipping out so i dont know what they are saying now. Something about Rachel. and BACK

H: There are to many florida people. Last year there was the twins...This year there has got to be a threesome. Last time it was identical twins. Why not fraternal twins?

K:Do you think april is hiding something?

H: Thats who else i was thinking. I cant read her mind set

K: we have to figure out what to do with Beau and Ivetter and go from there. I dont know. Eric isnt going down without a fight. And if its true he made an alliance with B and Iv then i dont think i can trust him. Ivette and Beau are doing a good job of entertaining people. No one has said a single bad thing about them.

Kaysar is saying that Beau is flying under the radar by being charming and giving people fashion advice. Hes saying that Ivette is trying to make him look bad by causing small arguments.

K: I saw it in her eyes from the first day. There is something shes hiding. If i got home, atleast i know i tried. Lets just hope they dont have a 3rd person. Or maybe if there is a third person and they see the other two are being pinpointed they will jumpship and play solo. Im thinking, im thinking, we can trust james. Im not sure yet. Because, when u guys were inside talking at dinner yesterday and u were talking about what u thought about me, and ivetter was there too, and u said Oh we are getting along, what did Ivette say?

Howie:All i remember talking to her about it is...i dont remember...i dont remember..

(ew on cam 3 Eric wont stop grabbing himself in his sleep. His hands are in his shorts. GROSS)

H: If it was something really serious i would remember...

K: Thats fine dont worry about it. One of us two needs 2 tell James and we can go from there. You gotta fight like hell for HOH next week.

H: Im gonna win it. You just gotta be smart. Yesterday i had the physical but didnt have the mental. I could have won the Veto.

K: heres the thing, no one will know about us. NOBODY!

H: Yeah, just like u and Janelle, just blind sight em'

H: Who says that nobody else is doing the same thing we are doing plotting against them.

K: Janelle was in the perfect place at the right time. Shes the key stone. The same way people under estimated Janelle in thinking shes stupid, they underestimated us.

H: Lets get some rest and fight like hell tommorow. Ill let you and Janelle do your thing.

K: I gotta pray.

Kaysar goes to bathroom and Howie is at the picture wall pointing at certain pictures. It looks like hes trying to match people up. Howie now walking back into Bathroom. Kaysar leaves whispering to himself "Ive figured it out". He sets up his prayer mat and gets to it.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HermanoGrande

3:48 and Michael wakes up.

Kaysar tells him they need to talk because hes made some discoveries.

Michael goes to the toilet.

K:ive been thinking..I dont trust Ivette

NOOOO! FISH! Ugh, just when it was about to get good. I really do hate these fish wish a passion and this is only my first day of having these live feeds. BACK!

K: I think thats it for now... (great missed all of it)

and BACK TO FISH.

Kaysar standing infront of picture wall just as Howie had.

Kaysar to himself "Who does Eric know?"

Mike back

Kaysar: I have a wierd feeling about ivetter. and april knows somebody too. Eric knows somebody.

M: Eric, no. no

K: Ivette and Beau for sure. FOR SURE. The way i found is, Janelle. Janelle caught them finishing each others sentences.

M: Beau told me he has been in south beach for 7 years.

K: He was talking about eating at the same place Ivette works. We need to get rid of her. Nobody knows this okay. Dont bring this up with ANYONE. Eric wants to throw the HOH and give it to Ivette

M: On purpose?

K: He wants to but Janelle and Jeniffer up

Both walk into the bathroom (they were next to photo wall b4)

M: I like eric, i saw him at the hotel before this and i knew he was going to be in the house. i just knew. Same thing with James. what other guy...Oh I saw Beau

K: I saw Beau and ....... FISH

(okay its 4 am, kaysar and michael really need to go to sleep already...)

I left for awhile and come back and Michael and Kaysar are talking in the kitchen about the Ivette and Beau being a pair. Then they move to the bathroom.

Fish again.

They are back on now and they are wondering about the girls from TX.

Guest HermanoGrande

Back from fish.

K: Im trying to figure out what would happen if i open the flood gates. Remember what Ivette said? She said she only gets along with the guys.

M: Its funny. yesterday eric asked 2 things that are really wierd. this is wierd. Ivetter is going up for HOH next week, are you col with that. Then out of the blue he also asked me "listen if u get HOH would u kick out ApriL?" and i said "y april" that was april had said something outside and she had been acting all prissy. She was claiming she was the savior of the women from all my "abductions". I told him no, and he said i should talk to her because she was panicing.

K: what if they figure us out? we are both multi-cultural. we are in danger. M: i think we have kept ourselves seperate enough. our characters couldnt b more different

K: Im gonna work my ass off for HOH. Dont tell anyone but we are going to act like Ivetter has it on a silver platter and then im gonig to rip it away from her. I told Janelle if she suspects anything else to tell me

M: i find it wierd that they want to pick Janelle and Jeniffer next week

K: Eric mentioned he wanted to get rid of the women bcuz they wanted to get rid of us.

M: i thin kwe should get rid of, well ashlea is just a pawn, we should get rid of Ivette, and April. I think Rachel is a great contender and a great person. She actually honestly for me shes the best character in this house.

K: i want to allign w/ her.

K: we can safely bank on that there are a lot of florida people. they were put in the mix to confuss. it doesnt make it seem like we are the twist. Im willing to put my neck on the line to get rid of Ivette. Even Beaus expression on his face when i brought up Ivetter.

M: Well lets bust our ass to get HOH.

K: we need to act like we are letting Ivetter getting t

M: who should we nominate?

K: Ivetter and Beau. Bue b4 nominations im going to campaign w/ Janelle.

M: We should put up 2 people from seperate groups up. Then we are atleast eliminating one threat. Everyone is campainging against Janelle.

K: Janelle told James that something was suspicious. He would follow her while she was following Beau. They both know something is up. Thats y i want to go to James tommorow. If i ally myself w/ james it will b good because u dont get along w/ him. We need to cut Ivetter, Beau, and Eric off.

M: Ive seen them whispering before.

K: ive been saying since yesterday, something is up. Im going to throw a wrench in this whole damn thing. If we can convice people these are the only twists, then we are safe. then when things r succesfull, we start knocking other people off.

Guest HermanoGrande

Sounds like Michael and Kaysar are wrapping up their conversation in the bathroom. (4:30ish am)

Good night(well morning) everyone! Ill continue my updates later!

Guest L-Tude

Here is what I caught of the early morning pow wow between Kaysar and Mike

04:42am

I caught the end of the conversation about them discovering "so many people from Floridia "and they think some twist is involved.

Mike dislikes James, Mike and Kaysar think Janelle is on "her own" and the two want these type of people. They started talking about Jen:

M- I can control her

K- Those type of things dont hold up... You need to clean your slate dude.

Mike warns Kaysar about Janelle and getting to close, to remember why they were here. That he thinks K could have her out of the house.

M- we need to get to the end with 2 other people (Rachel, Janelles names thrown out)

Mike:0517am

Mike- I got to keep trying to be the regular guy.

said his favorite book was the Count of Monte Cristo and that he read it right before he came in to bbh, talked about how the character reinvented himself...

K- How do we throw a monkey wrench and expose two people, Ivette and Beau?

M- set it up to let some one else take the fall (expose the info)

Talked about both collecting more info from everyone then getting together to pull it all together.

Mike said for Kaysar to tap him on the head to wake him up this early (5amish) so that they could have their talks since K was up anyway. They arranged for every third day usless something happens.

On Sarah and James 05:20am

M-They look like they could be going out. They look like boyfriend and

girlfriend

K- I'm starting to think maybe James and Sara know each other.

M- James is from Florida dude.

05:22am

Kaysar- I was getting comfy we were the only one who knew each other.

Kaysar talked about how Ivette didnt like him and refuses to talk to him or include him in on conversations. Mike talked about coming up behind April and feeling her face and asking about her chin, aparrently he found out that she had a nose and chin job,which he said blew April off guard, so now April is against Mike.

Mike-April is married... It's if I cant have it nobody can issue with her.

M- Sara is 1/2 in love with James

Their conversation ended when Howie woke up to use the bathroom

This was my first post, hope it makes sense

Guest Domestic_Goddess

Eric, Sarah and Ashlea are the only ones awake so far.

Ashlea is VERY upset because when she woke up this morning Howie was in bed with her, and she did not give him permission to do so!

Eric keeps saying that those guys doing this is getting way out of hand.

He mentions that he talked to Micheal a number of times about this yesterday.

Sarah is looking in the fish tank and doesn't understand why BB won't take care of the fish. It is so obvious that several of them are very sick.She says she is no fish expert, but she can plainly see that they are sick.

Now, ash has gone back to bed somewhere, and Sarah and Eric are talking strategy.They both agree that Jan has to go, and Sarah is saying she is such a liar!

Eric: She thinks she is so slick, but I had her pegged from day one. People will hang themseleves.

Eric: I want certain people on the jury, I want people who will think with their head, not emotions.

Sarah: I know James makes funny comments sometimes, but I don't think...

Eric: I don't have a problem w/James, I like James. He hads a dry sense of humor, and I don't have aproblem with James at all.

Eric: But Micheal, he is really seperating himself......he needs to get his ego stroked all the time and hes finding it in J & A.

Eric: Its like those fish.......when one is sick, look at them, the smart ones all stay away from them.But Mike, hes like all over the place.

Sarah:Yea Micheal hes like (she waves her arms like crazy and laughs) freaky!

Now their talking about putting Jennifer and Micheal up if Sarah would get HOH. Eric says he would not have a problem with that.

Guest Charoliney

Eric's 'before-everyone-wakes-up' chat in the morning.

Eric is talking to Sarah about strategies.

Eric thinks if Jan didnt go up next week, he will be on the block.

Eric thinks Janelle uses her look to win the game.

Sarah thought Jan is a drag queen; "over-done-ness" of her.

Eric wants to wait for the vote to decide next step.

I think Eric "fishing out" from Sarah about James - if they are a pair.

Guest Charoliney

Sarah said Howie jumped into Ashlea thinking was Janelle in the bed.

Poor Ashlea...

Eric is cutting potatoes to make hash browns.

Rachel went up to get her microphone.

7:32

(Eric/Sarah in the kitchen... they've been up a while and talking but I haven't been able to listen full time, heard they talking strategy)

E:They don't have time to wait until Thursday for the eviction, there are too many of us

E:last nights conversation got r-rated, I hope my kids weren't watching... I'm sure Julie(wife) isn't watching it 24 hours a day

S:it's so strange, you guys become like my family, April is like my sister now

E:you identify with them

7:35

(Eric/Sarah get quiet, just sitting, drinking coffee, go change batteries)

7:38

(in the storage room still)

E:wow, look at all that food!

7:40

S:some of the fish are still sick, but they are swimming so fast they can't get them out

S:those are my favorites, Honey Nut Cheerios

E: where did they put the cutting boards....(looks around on the counter for a bit) oh, duh! *sorry, it was just funny hearing him say that! lol*

E:neither one of us(him and Julie/wife) are big breakfast eaters... kids I make them chocolate chip pancakes... I kind of got in to it, and really enjoy it, trust me when I tell you, I'm the lucky one

S:do you do the 2 days there, 2 days home?

E:it's a schedule, I go in Monday morning and stay until Tuesday morning, then Wednesday morning thru Thursday morning... I work Monday/Wednesay/Friday... next week Tue/Thur/Sun, sometimes it falls on holidays

S:my uncle is a fireman in Berline(?) Chicago, sometimes he can't go to parties/etc

E:but it's a good life, I can provide for my family, I told my son it's one of the last honrable jobs, but I want him to go to college, he's only 7... he said he wants to be a fireman, I told him after college if he still wants to... I don't want him piegon holed.. I discussed it with Ivette, she doesn't feel college is worth it, she graduated Cum Laudy... I'm going back now

S:I live so far from my family, and I don't have time, no help with anything, I'd like to go back and get it done... I'm already thinking about college funds... I'm so not money hungry, we didn't lots growing up... *phone call, missed the rest*

(they were talking about having to ask for time off from work without revealing the reason... bosses were sincerely concerned they had personal problems... Eric/Sarah both felt bad they couldn't say more)

7:55

S:I get paid salary plus commission, but the salary isn't a lot, I'd be so well off if I had a roommate, if my expenses were cut in half... we have a 401k, and stock options... we just spilt again... I'm not one to push a stock, I got $1000 of it and in 6 months it doubled... *not sure if this is real or her 'in-house story' *

7:58

(Eric is cutting potatoes for making hashbrowns)

E:the others should be getting up soon

S:I can't believe you are cutting those so good

(Rachel is up) *

E:did I wake you? I'm making hashbrowns

S:I'm just sitting here

E:everyone was in bed about 12:30... Ashlea was really upset, because Howie slept with her

S:she was already asleeep, and then Howie climbed in with her...

but Janelle said he could sleep with her... Ashlea was really upset... there were two empty beds, so he could have slept there...

R:sounds like he made a poor choice

E:I'm sure it wasn't with malice, but... I think it was just a misunderstanding...

8:03

S:I love watching people cook

Guest Charoliney

Rachel's grandmother recipe of making donuts. She is a baker.

Rachel think is better to be homemade. She has a recipe for Blueberry muffin.

Sarah and Rachel watching Eric chopping something.

Eric know a good recipe for Chicken Marsala with some wines???

Eric is making steaks??!?!? (this early in the morning)

8:05

(Eric still cutting things for making hashbrowns, Sarah and Rachel watching him)

(Sarah helps Eric with the food, notices there is a sticker on a tomatoe he is cutting)

(Rachel is going to walk, Sarah says she will, goes to change pants)

E:I've never seen April stress like this

R:I've told her there's nothing to worry about until there's something to worry about

E:you know, it had to be addressed, they kept coming to me...

R:the girls were coming to you?

E:yea

R:I'd have said something, if it was happening to me

E:I told Michael, let it go, the same thing was being said about Howie, don't take it personal, it's just some people take it differently

R:how many potatoes did you cut up? is that enough?

E:4, but I was worried about the ones that didn't want them..

E:I think James really upset Michael, james said don't use all the wine, I heard James start complaining

R:James seems to complain about a lot of stuff

E:(whispered)be careful what you say about James *knowing James and Sarah are close?*

E:I think James is dangerous

R:noted....

8:12

R:I've never had those, I don't even know what they are... I've made french toast... if we had blueberries, we'd be in trouble, I'd make blueberry pancakes...

8:14

(Sarah is back to walk)

R: ok girl, ready to walk? We'll leave el-cap-i-tan here...

E:I'll be out in a bit to work out..

10:17

(Rachel/Sarah doing laps walking)

S:wow, this really wakes you up!

R:it's humid here

S:I'm used to Orlando, now that's humid! *remember my days there!*

S:well, I'll be doing this as soon as I get my dog Lady, I've always wanted a Saint Bernard... these shoes are kinda comfy

R:I could have gone a hair bigger, but an 8...

S:This would be great if I didn't have to be at work so early.. I have to be there at 7:30 or 8... takes me 20 minutes to get there, but takes me an hour to get ready, my hair is thick and takes a while to dry

R:I take a 20 minute power walk with my dog, then go eat... when I moved from the farm, my dog started gaining weight, and so did I...

S:You still have horses though, right? Do you store them?

R: lol store them?

S: what's that called?

R: (talks about boarding her horse, and an animal that died)

S: ok, I'm so serious about coming and seeing them... I've never been around horses and ridden them, but I'd love to, I think they are so beautiful

R:I miss my ankle wieghts, I should have brought them

S:I'm such a gym girl, I have my routine set up, I can't make up something my own, I'd like to start doing pilates, I hear that is so good

10:23

(Sarah takes off her sweater, gets it stuck in her mic)

R:girl strangled by dryer, news at 11...

(Rachel looks at the dryer when they go by, Sarah askes if she uses it to time the walk)

S:we are like caged animals, circling our cages

10:26

S:we are starting to make a path, you can see the circle marks

R:one more lap for me, and I'm going to walk up/down the stairs, do some stomach crunches... (noises over the wall)... those neighbors are noisy! is that the Smiths or the Johnsons?

S:I heard noises in the wall... I thought it must be time to get up, so I put my contacts in, figured it was after 8, but it was only 7

R:you and captain!

8:28

(Rachel/Sarah stop walking and come back inside, Eric is still cutting things)

(Another body is walking around, Maggie walks thru the kitchen to swap batteries?)

(Sarah is attempting to break ice out of trays)

8:31

(Sarah goes back outside, Eric/Rachel left in the kitchen)

E:(to Rachel)don't get me wrong, I like James, I'm just noticing the same things you did

8:32

(Sarah comes back in, Maggie in the kitchen now)

S:how'd you sleep Maggie?

M:not that good, I don't know why, I'm pretty sore

E:I've got hashbrowns on the way, when you guys are ready

(Maggie is half asleep still, yawning)

E:they got me when they were moving all that around, that got me, they were dragging something

S:that's what woke me up, metal against metal

8:35

(Sarah in the bathroom)

R:ok, that's it, I'm done, I'll do legs later

M:they were in a bad mood, they tried to take my blanket

E:Janelle tried to take her blanket

(Yvette is up)

E:I guess Ashlea was upset because Howie was in her bed, she woke up crying... she can flirt with every guy...

M:he's harmless

E:she says she doesn't sleep with guys, goes on a tirade... it was this morning

R:she went back to bed then?

8:38

(Eric/Sarah/Rachel)

E:she said her shirt was halfway up, but come on, as much as he fools around, he's sensitive, I could be off my mark, but still...

hopefully Michael will calm down... thinking I had two sisters(?)... let it go, just let it go... I told him we all come from different backgrounds, you are comfortable touching them, but some things are acceptable and some things aren't... I'll wait for the word from you guys and I'll make breakfast.. maybe when 8,9 people are up?

8:41

R:I'll just have granola and yogurt...

M:he's got it all made, he can make you an omlette

R:well, I'm kinda picky about my omlette...

M:(to Rachel)did you sleep alone?

R:no, I slept with a thrasher shark upstairs, she was all over

(Yvette joins then, Sarah is brushing teeth)

Y:the two times I tried to call him out, the first time he was sweet about it, I said Michael she is married, he said I can't believe you don't know when I'm joking... he thinks all the women want him to do that

M:I think he has that comfort level with girls at home

Y:it goes beyond that, he thinks women want him because he's good looking

8:45

(Eric/Maggie/Yvette in the kitchen)

E:I'm ready to make breakfast

Y:aren't you sweet, I could have my fried eggs tomorrow

E:Yvette, have something small now, and I'll cook for everyone around 10

M:I don't think everyone will wait that long

E:I'll start cooking hashbrowns now...

M:how I made them the other day? That's good cooking!

8:47

M:I'm starting to wake up now.... I want them to open up the gym

They are feeding the fish... I noticed they fed them 2 times the other day... It's my opinion they are feeding the fish way too much... should only be once a day at the very most and really that's too much...

8:50

(Eric/Yvette/Maggie/Rachel/Jennifer up now in the kitchen, Sarah outside working out)

Eric wants to cook for anyone, making eggs for Yvette

Jennifer laying on the floor stretching out

Rachel eating breakfast from a bowl

Eric:(getting specifics from Yvette about her eggs) do you want the yokes broken?

Y:the yoke not runny at all

E:so do you want the yokes broken?

8:54

Maggie has a sneezing spell in the kitchen, 4 sneezes with 'bless you's from everyone until the 4th sneeze, then she gets a 'bless you enough!' from Eric

(everyone moving around/standing/sitting in the kitchen)

Sarah walks over Jennifer laying on the floor, Jennifer asks if she wants to walk, Sarah says she has already but will... they head outside while Rachel/Maggie/Yvette discuss respirtory problems, getting cold medicine, and only having 4 ice cube trays for 14 HGs

*I'm hearing multiple audio feeds* someone loves someone elses orange sweater, and wants it if the other person has to give up an article of clothing

9:00

Rachel explains to Maggie the camera shots from the HOH room, says there are only 3 shots, and she feels uncomfortable watching the others... Maggie doesn't see it that way and thinks it's neat

James is up and in the storage room

9:01

Maggie had to mark out the logos on her sweatpants before coming in the house

Sarah stopped walking and came back inside, leaving Jennifer to walk alone

James is going to feed the fish, Maggie gave advice on how to feed them, leave it folded in half, is what she was told last night

Maggie starts talking food/digestion... not that I'm an expert... difference between a snack and a meal...

James/Sarah in the bathroom talking... James asking if she already worked out, April joins them and James leaves, Sarah/April start discussing the Ashlea issue from last night

Eric questions if he'll get a coooking show out of this deal...

9:06

*Eric is cooking now, the pan sizzling too much audio noise*

April:does this feel like ground hog day? you keep waking up thinking it's the same day?

James:no way, have you seen the smiles on them, now that they don't have to eay PBJ?

(Sarah in the shower, Eric goes to the bathroom, walks by and says good thing you aren't taller!)

James is Talking about all our open boarders to Yvette and how they need to be closed. James is saying the US is not supposed to do business with comunist countries. Being his annoying self with half truths.

James and Kaysar playing chess.

they are whispering very very low and all noise from downstairs is traveling up, hopefully someone caught more of their convo then I did.

James seems stressed and confused with this new info (whatever it was)