July 11th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

Guest ranster627

Jackie

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:43 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janelle figured out Ivette/Beau.... said they were dumb enough to talk about where they have lunch and bringing their drums from home.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All talk between Ashlea, Jan and Howie has stopped when Kaysar came in. Now Howie is talking about...can you guess? Yes..Sex

If Howie can get majority votes he can suck on Janelles or Ashleas boobies. I swear I just heard it!!!

They kept switching between the FoTH and the live feeds.

When it came back someone was crying in the bathroom. James went to the bathroom with who ever it was and it cut to FoTH before you could find out who it was.

Then it finally came back and I believe it was Sarah she was by the bathroom sink wiping her eyes.

Come to find out she is upset because more fish are dying.

They are having a lockdown at 11:31 pm. Everyone is outside.

Lockdown over, everyone inside except Kaysar and Janelle still talking on the hammock. She is trying to find out if he has a deal with anyone and to get him to help her against Eric.

Kaysar is not giving her the info, but she keeps trying to find out if he made a deal to stay instead of Ashlea.

Guest HermanoGrande

Kaysar and Jan have been sitting at smoke table for long time now. He keeps complimenting her and saying how beautiful she is and how she has a great personality. He also states that he would give her a chance to be with him. Both of them laugh.

K:Do alot of guys hit on you?

J: Yeah

K:How does it make you feel?

J:Like a piece of meat

K:Sucks..well not for them but for you

J:Its normally guys like Howie

(Kaysay seems to be hitting on all the women tonight...Sara earlier, now Janelle...)

Now they are whispering...Jan states that rachel said the only reason Ash was nominated was due to the fact she looks good in a bikini. Ash walks out and Jan tells her that they were just talking about the nomination situation.

Janelle is telling Kaysay that rachel said "I would rather have guys here then girls" she says that Rachel is just jealous because she is younger, prettier and looks better in a bikini. Rachel said that "Ash had an agressive personality"

Ash: How could i have an aggressive personality in the first two days

Jan: Well im more agressive then you are

Ash:Im normally the peppy one

Ash:Ivettes more agressive then i am.

Guest HermanoGrande

Rachel and April in bedroom by themselves. They say that Howie has a way of making them feel good about themselves. Rachel keeps playing along and continues to talk about how great Howie is. Conversation switches to how happy Rachel is that she is in the house. First by getting selected for the show, and then winning head of houshold. April says that everything is just going to keep moving on up for her.

Now they are talking about US and saying how WE must be thinking they are funny.

Conversation back to Howie and how precious his face is...

Now they are talking about Howie's little underwear hot tub incident. Rachel says she had to tell him to put some of his junk back in.

April: He is such an appreciative person. I can just see myself crying when people leave. I just see it. Its wierd to think that someone in this house if going to be winning 500,000.

Rachel: Its Surreal.

April: I dont think that the right person has won every year

Rachel: But how can u tell

Now they are talking about how the veto is different this year because its possible for someone NOT to win in.

Conversation switches to when eviction will be. They review the events that have gone on, and presume that the eviction will indeed take place on Thursday (dont they know that its always on thursdays and NOT on tuesdays??)

Guest swegner

Did anyone see Howie rubbing Beau's hand while he was sitting on the couch and then later while they were on lockdown he came over to Beau and started rubbing his leg and Beau said he was getting horny and Howie got excited and said "Really?" Did anyone else catch that?

Janelle and Ashlea telling Kaysar that Ivette and Beau are together and are fooling everyone. Kaysar is dumbfounded, keeps saying "Oh shit, this is the fucking twist". Howie joins the group and they have to spell it out for him as he goes into his dumb act. Both girls give up a lot of information.

Ash and Jan are trying to get Howie and Kaysar to get rid of Eric or Ivette or Beau.

Ash wants them to go after Ivette, Jan wants them to go after Eric.

Guest HermanoGrande

Ash,Jan,and Kaysar outside by smoke table still but Howie comes outside.

Kaysay gets up and leaves.

Howie asks the girls if it has something to do with him.

They say not at all.

Ash: Jan, you shouldnt socialize with Kaysay so much. You dont want a Target on your back. Its easy to ignore him, he doesnt talk much.

Jan: Out of the guys i like you (howie) and him.

Ash: Once i leave (wow shes presuming her own demise..) someone else is going to have the target on their back)

Kaysay comes back outside.

They switch back to talking about Jan's theory of Ivette and Beau being parteners.

All of them act as if they didnt know about the partner thing. They act as if this is THE BIG TWIST and that CBS is trying to mess with them just like the twin thing.

MAGICALLY Kaysar gets enlightened and asks the group "WHAT IF IVETTE IS A LESBIAN?"

Jen: HOLY F***! I never thought about it! Its the gay thing! Thats why he hangs with girls and she is always talking about how she hangs out with girls.

Kaysar is doing a good job of acting as if this whole thing is just FREAKING him out and that he cant beleive this is going on. They are saying how they need to keep this just between them and how they dont want everyone finding out.

Jan: What if we told michael this information?

Kay: No dont tell him anything. Howie where do you stand?

Howie: We gotta break up these alliances. Obviosuly Ive and Beau have some alliance that they are going to try and screw us with.

Jan: Ivette is trying to attach herself to Eric

Kay: Every little thing he does she kisses his ass about. WE need to get more information. Everything you have said Janelle makes so much sence.

Jen: Eric and Ivetter need to leave!

FISHHHHHHHHH

Kaysar told Howie, Ashlea, and Janelle that Ivette is trying to get people to throw the HOH competition so she can win.

They want to keep this alliance of three and a lame duck a secret. They want someone else to take the news of Ivette and Beau allienace to Eric and to say he is being used by those two.

Howie keeps up the dumb act and they treat him like the retarded son in the attic, saying you can't tell anyone about this Howie, please be serious, but only with us.

There was a concern that if Howie gets serious he could seem intimidating.

Guest HermanoGrande

and we are BACK...

Kay:Im glad we have figured this out week 1 instead of later.

Jen: Well one of you is for sure gone so then we will only have 3 of us.

Kay:Since when have you known all of this Janelle?

Jan: Ive had my suspicions but the apple crisp thing confirmed it.

Kay: What exactly happen with that?

Jan: He was talking about how it was better then Cafeteria

Ash: The Cafeteria that Ivette is talking about on Lincoln Road

Jan: Well which ever one of u leave, the other 3 of us need to stick together. Well we have to take this information and hide it. And when we bring it up they are going to ask y.

Kay:Howie? Im dead serious man. If this information gets out its going to be very disheartening.

Jan: we arent going to tell anyone but James is already suspicious.

Kay: This information NEEDS to come out. This will change the whole game.

Jan: We need to stick together

Kay: We have no pack or alliance but it is the best interest of each of us to get this information out. We are being played. Before the next nomination...

Jan: Well depending on who has is

STUPID PLANE OVER HEAD!

Kay: Ivette wants it

Howie: WHO DOESNT!?

Ash: The people that shes campaigning to throw it are the people that she wants to be safe. Has she asked you Kaysar?

Kay: No

Jan:So what do we do now

Kay: Okay this is how its going to work. Im going to devise a plan. and then Howie will execute it. Hes way more popular than i am.

Jan: He needs to be carefull.

Ash: Do u want me to say it since im already out the door?

Kay: Janelle you have already layed the stepping stones. Maybe we go to james first.

Jan:I trust him but i dont think he wants to look like a threat right now.

Kay: Who knows what going down. To be honest, Howie i dont know how things are between us.

Jan: Howie just needs to not be serious.

Ash: You two need to be like Jason and Danielle. Never be seen talking together but work together. You never saw them talking to one another except the occasional card game.

Jan: Michael will not throw the HOH. I cant beleive this u guys. Its so F***ed up.

Kay: They are manipulating the WHOLE GAME.

Jan: They (Ive and Beau) are just going to keep relaying information and winning hohs and as they build alliances with others who knows.

Ash: Michael is kind of a wild card

Kay: I dont know what to say about him (wonder WHY!!) I wonder if we can approach rachel about this.

Jan: U guys we should have approached her after the Veto

Kay: She seems like a sweet girl

Ash: The thing is if we approached her, who says she would believe us. Eric is always kissing Rachels ass. Eric can influence Rachel. Rachel can influence Maggie. And Ivette controls Eric and Beau.

Guest HermanoGrande

THANK YOU :) Im a 17 year old kid with no life and a love for Big Brother :) This is my first year w/ the feeds so im taking advantage of it! And im a fast typer so that helps :) Im gonna do my best to contribute as much as possible from now on. :lol:

Guest Shockalot

Dios Mio HermanoGrande can do some serious dictation-like typing!!

Kaysar, Howie, Ashlea and Janelle outside snacking and 'seeming' to be in a sort of alliance.

Saying things like 'We' and 'Us' when discussing strategy.

Very intense and excited plotting between them and refering to others as 'Them'.

(Ok, great.. Howie accuses Kaysar of farting and begins making fart comments.)

Im so sorry but I cant figure out what they are so freaking excited about but they are basically planning to 'Report Something' which they think will change everything.

The debate is about when to carry out their plan.. before the Eviction, or right between eviction but before HOH.

Kaysar: "We are on a MISSION.. we NEED to get this Golden Information to them!"

"We have pinned them, we caught them, we got em.. its Sealed!"

They are ON to the Beau and Ivette connection!

Janelle is repeating an earlier convo where Ivette and Beau were openly discusssing Mutual friends.

Ivette has also been telling people things about Beau that only a friend outside the house.

[Ok.. this now seems to be the 'Golden Info' they plan to reveal to the others - Beau and Ivette are discovered as a couple!]

Guest HermanoGrande

Cams 1&2: Janelle, Ash, and Kaysar outside. Jan admitting that at first she was campainging to keep Ash in the house, but now that she knows him she wont. He says hes glad she told him. Howie comes back outside.

Jan: So Kaysar who should i tell first? Rachel and Maggie?

Kay: Rachel trusts me.

Jan: Should you go with me?

Kay: Maybe, thats an option.

Ash: NO! Dont, you dont want the two of you being targeted together.

Kay: They know. They know im not dumb. They have seen the two of us together for the last 2 days.

Ash: You have to be like Danielle and Josh (god whats her obsession with them..)

Jan: F*** THAT!

Kay: We have to get aggresive. Its game time. We have to switch from defense to offence.

Jan: Ashlea, they are going to know i couldnt think of all of this by myself. Y dont both you and I (kaysar) go and tell Maggie and Rachel what we have discovered.

Kay: I think Eric should be the last to know. If we wipe Ivette or Beau out Eric will be DONE. He wont be a power house anymore.

Kay: Let me tell you how things work. Its a beautiful thing. Even if people dont believe us at first, they will be watching Ivette more carfully. And then they might be able to see it for themselves.

Howie: They gotta leave!

Ash: Like i said, do it tommorow

Howie: If you get the word out soon eric will split from them. He doesnt want to be associated w/ them.

Howie is freaking out saying someone farted.

Jan: Im going to go to Maggie and Rachel with the information then tommorow.

Ash: Be careful.

Kay: Okay so you came up w/ this on your own, and then you told me and then you told james

Jan: They will never think i came up with this on my own

Kay: Who cares

Jan: You have to help me explain it. You are way better at explaining it.

Kay: you know what screw it.

Howie: Hes on the block right now tho

Ash: Its not going to look like that tho because hes not defending himself against Ivetter for the eviction.

Kay: F***.

Ash: If I stay i will tell everyone. Ill tear it up.

Howie is now breaking down EXACTLY how the Thursday show will break down.

They are all discussing on whether there will be downtime between the eviction and the HOH competion.

Howie: It needs to be tommorow. We cant wait that long

Jan: Kaysar you need to come with me

Ash: Just wait till HOH, cuz what if you are HOH and then you dont need to worry about it

Ash: The girls pretty much told me they want me out

Howie: Really?

Ash: Yeah. of course. Most girls want girls out.

Howie: We want all the pressure in the world on Beau and Ivette.

Jan: Everyone is going to be like WHAT are u trying to pull here.

Kay: Lets say this information is true. I NEED to win HOH.

Howie: Only 3 of us will be left. WE need to get the pressure on them as early as we can. Not right before the competition.

Kay: What if i tell them im going to throw it. They will think they have it on a silver platter. But ill work for it and get it.

Howie: As much as she thinks shes going to win it, not everyone is going to throw it

Jan: Be careful with michael

Kay: well we have no choice. Idealy we dont want Ivette or Beau to win. Even if its Eric, oh well. We will get him the information and that will change his mind. We need to make sure with this golden information, we need to come forwards, everyone will re evaluate what they are doing, and it will expose these two. It makes sence. We have pinned them in lies. Ivette was saying how great she is with guys.

Jan: Did u notice how she speaks for Beau sometimes? Were you here this morning (to howie). Beau was talking about his boyfriend and then Ivette mentioned "oh richard?".

FISH

Jan: If we tell everyone tommorow, Ivette will do everything in her power to win that HOH.

Ash: we need to wait untill we see who wins HOH.

Jan: If she thinks everyone is going to throw it for her she isnt going to try as hard.

Kaysar: She wants people from our team to throw it.

Howie gets up leaves.

Kay: I knew i couldnt trust her!

Howies back.

Jan: How did u know u couldnt trust her?

Kay: I was talking about how i couldnt trust Ivette to Beau and he got very nervous and started to ask me why. She never will look me in the eye. Shes trying to target me. Even in the diary room i was like "Something is up".

Jan: I just thought it was too coencidental. after i saw they were finishing each others sentences, and then the apple chrisp thing, and how she said they should have brought their drums from home.

Kay: F*** they get along too well.

Guest HermanoGrande

Jan: You know how james is from miami? Thats why he caught on to them as fast as i did.

Kay: Go to him first. We can trust him. Thats where we go first. Off of his reaction we can get an idea how everyone else will react. I FINALLY got something to get these mother F***ers.

Jan: y not go to Maggie and rachel?

Ash: Because they dont like you and me

Kay: Lets just hold off on that. This whole Ivette thing...ive been loosing sleeping about it. Ive been trying to put my finger on this. I asked beau.

Jan: YOU asked Beau!? What did he say?

Kay: He was suspicious. He got defensive. Now shes trying to be a little nicer to me. F***, that was the safe night she came and hugged me goodnight. GOD, they thing they are sooo slick. I think ITS TIME.

*group laugh*

Jan: Im glad we all talked

Ash: I wish i was against Ivetter

Kay: That would be ideal.

Ash: Wouldnt that be cool if ther was another veto.

Howie: Double Veto!

Kay: BB knows we know about this now. I wouldnt be surprised if there is something on the screen in the morning.

Jan: I observed the michael thing too. I mentioned switzerland to see if he would mention the same story twice.

*my feeds died......*

Ash: What the hell were you doing in a lab in the middle of the desert in Africa. He said he was doing web design in Africa.

Kaysar defends him (got a little fuzzy)

Kaysar grabs howie and tells him that if he doesnt blow this he will give him massages. Janelle says she will sleep with him

Ashlea says for her to clarify sleep with so he doesnt get the wrong idea.

They all get up from the smoke table and go in the house. All 4 now in the bathroom goofing around.

Howie: How long do u think i would last w/ Janelle before i waded?

OMG, he is talking about getting flacid, but he doesnt know how to say it he called it the "waiting period". Kaysar is disturbed.

All of them brushing their teeth.

Howie: It would be great to just be naked with her for a couple hours.

Kay: Your nuts dude. Sometimes i feel like your going to rape me.

Howie: God with her big boobies *random noise*

Kay: How are you going to last 3 months?

Howie: Will you jerk me?

Kay: GOD!

(eric on cam 3 wont take his hands off his crotch while he sleeps. Its creepy)

Kay: you always find treasures in the most unexpected places.

Howie: Janelle you have the most beautiful boobies the world

Jan: Your such a nerd!

Guest HermanoGrande

Discussion on whos sleeping where.

Howie says he has nasty feet.

Appears as if Ashlea went to bed.

Janelle and Kaysar are telling Howie that people dont take him seriously in the house.

Jan: Dont worry Howie, I take you seriously. (righhhht)

Kay: What was said earlier, does not leave here.

Howie: OHhh those boobies! please make out with me for hours. BIG BIG BOOBIES (god hes dumb)

Jan: SHUT UP

Howie: God i love you.

Guest Shockalot

OK!

For Certain they are 100% convinced they caught Beau and Ivette.

Earlier Janelle and Beau had a 'Small World Moment' in a conversation in which it turned out they both knew a certain person through a nightclub culture they both frequented.

OK.

Now Janelle, Kaysar and Ashlea have all compared notes.

They know for certain Beau and Ivette are a couple.

At several points Ivette has accidently slipped about things her and Beau have done together pre-game.

Its undeniable when they compare various incidents - Beau/Ivette are stone-cold Exposed.

Regarding Janelle and Beaus earlier mutual friend conversation,

Kaysar takes it a step further:

"Oh Man! Thats why there are so many people here from Florida.. you were meant to uncover this. Big Brother wanted to see if you Florida people would catch them!"

Janelle still doesnt get it

Kaysar: "You see.. its like a 'Rat Race'... they put the rats in the maze.. but they put you in the maze too... to see if you would catch the rat.. if the rats could make it out alive!"

Howie to Janelle "And YOU CAUGHT the Rats Blondie!!"

High-fives Janelle who is so proud of herself.

Kaysar is SO DAMM EXCITED.. Pumping his fists and going: 'YEssssss! Yes! I finally got something on those MotherFuckers!"

Kaysar puts his hand on Howies shoulder and pledges to him - "Howie, if you stay true to this .. I will give you all the backrubs you want!"

Howie: 'Really"

Ashlea (joking): "..and Howie, if you stay true to us, I will sleep with you"

Howie: "OH REAlyy.. Naked.. can I Squeeze your Boobies!"

NO!

Howie: "What about a Buttcheek.

Howie goes on and on and on about how he would 'Pound Her' and then get hard again and 'Pound her more' and then how he would get flaccid but then hard and grab her big boobies....

HOWIE!

.. boobies..

HOWIE STOP

pounding..

HOWIE STOP IT!

Kaysar convincing Howie to say "I want to make love to you" to Janelle instead of saying "I want to bang you".

Whispering very softly now.. Janelle, Kaysar and Howie in bathroom:

Howie: 'Beau is a terrible liar.. I can tell he is covering it up"

Between the three of them they are now concerned the 'other team' will Know That They Know.

They are feverishly discussing when and how to reveal this secret.

Guest HermanoGrande

This is entertaining...

Kaysar,Howie,and Janelle are figuring out that there could be more couples in the house (well duh!)

They think that the florida thing is suspicious

It was just getting good untill they had to go and give me fish!

Quick flash back to them and then Fish again.

Its funny how they all have "it couldnt be me" type attitudes. Janelle even said oh there are two people from California..Michael and you. but then she quickly dismissed that. Now i have fish on on the only 2 cams that were showing them talking. I think in cam 4 ashlea is snoring like a beast. (haha)

Howie was by himself infront of the picture wall pointing to pairs with his finger going "Boom, Boom!" I couldn't tell all the pairs but it was more than just Ivette and Beau and I am almost positive he pointed to James and Sarah. And he pointed to at least one other pair.